Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:12:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] BreezeCoin combining Real Estate with Crypto🔥  (Read 2953 times)
Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 10:03:20 PM

You can follow the coin the last 7 months running, we already have a lot of staking participants. At the moment we are focusing on marketing campaigns and upcoming news we got  Smiley

The upcoming news is giving me a tingling effect. It feels like this news has something to do with listing the tokens on a good cryptocurrency exchange. I just have a feeling that the news would be appreciated by community members.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
princecharles
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 10:08:42 PM

You can follow the coin the last 7 months running, we already have a lot of staking participants. At the moment we are focusing on marketing campaigns and upcoming news we got  Smiley

The upcoming news is giving me a tingling effect. It feels like this news has something to do with listing the tokens on a good cryptocurrency exchange. I just have a feeling that the news would be appreciated by community members.

It's been a while since I heard something really exciting about the breeze coin project. In fact, the exciting news has been long overdue and the community needs something of such to cheer them up. I do hope that the Admin would be willing to divulge such an information  to the community in no distant time.
Petreff

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 10:24:35 PM

I just checked their telegram and it was mentioned that withdrawal of tokens earned with staking is every 15 days. Only profit can be be withdrawn every 15 days...not the actual investment which will be locked for 6 months.

I'm just getting to know about this and must confess that it's a welcome development. The fact that investors have the option of withdrawing their interest could give them a reason to invest more, so as to have passive income. I guess there's a minimum amount that could be withdrawn to avoid the issue of very low withdrawal and congestion.

I really thought that their only option is the six months locked package, then you will get if after that, but now you get information to their main telegram group that they have a 15-day package its also good that they have that kind of choices.

So, investors and earn a tokens every 15 days, will it be worth enough, or not, I am thinking that, if you have more token, you can stake a larger amount? correct me if I am wrong

Do you have anything install for new investors in times of marketing campaigns?, and is it six months or seven months duration that is involved in the staking process because the information I got from the website states six months duration
Antana

Activity: 174

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 04:25:42 AM

I don't think I understand this whole ICO+staking concept. But I just registered at Breezecoin site and will explore the details available. Hope I will have clear idea once I go through the documents.

I think its not ICO staking. If you buy and hold this coin, then you can stake like other staking cryptos. May be I am wrong. If it is ICO staking, then I am also interested in understanding this further.

I recently bumped on ths via cmc and came over this channel, any specific duration for the staking and do you consider the percentage generated in terms of accumulated profit enough to consider this a good investment?

You have lots of questions and it's understandable because you just started reading about this one. I will suggest to register at their website and then check the details about staking program. It will take couple of mins to register at site.

I checked their website but I'm still having some conflicting information, is the team located in the United States or in London?, also it was stated that their staking process is for 6 months and after which investors may choose to stop or continue

Telegram admin mentioned that they are based in London and not in USA. I didn't noticed if website has other information. I need to check and meanwhile, hope team can clarify here.

Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 04:45:19 AM

I just checked their telegram and it was mentioned that withdrawal of tokens earned with staking is every 15 days. Only profit can be be withdrawn every 15 days...not the actual investment which will be locked for 6 months.

I'm just getting to know about this and must confess that it's a welcome development. The fact that investors have the option of withdrawing their interest could give them a reason to invest more, so as to have passive income. I guess there's a minimum amount that could be withdrawn to avoid the issue of very low withdrawal and congestion.

I really thought that their only option is the six months locked package, then you will get if after that, but now you get information to their main telegram group that they have a 15-day package its also good that they have that kind of choices.

So, investors and earn a tokens every 15 days, will it be worth enough, or not, I am thinking that, if you have more token, you can stake a larger amount? correct me if I am wrong

Do you have anything install for new investors in times of marketing campaigns?, and is it six months or seven months duration that is involved in the staking process because the information I got from the website states six months duration

The staking period is 6 months as gotten from the website. The Admin was only saying that the staking program has been ongoing for a period of over 7 months. From the information I have on the thread, the staking ought to have commenced for over 12 months. Do hope you've gained a better understanding of the difference.
TmottaDing

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 04:47:35 AM

I don't think I understand this whole ICO+staking concept. But I just registered at Breezecoin site and will explore the details available. Hope I will have clear idea once I go through the documents.

I think its not ICO staking. If you buy and hold this coin, then you can stake like other staking cryptos. May be I am wrong. If it is ICO staking, then I am also interested in understanding this further.

I recently bumped on ths via cmc and came over this channel, any specific duration for the staking and do you consider the percentage generated in terms of accumulated profit enough to consider this a good investment?

You have lots of questions and it's understandable because you just started reading about this one. I will suggest to register at their website and then check the details about staking program. It will take couple of mins to register at site.

I checked their website but I'm still having some conflicting information, is the team located in the United States or in London?, also it was stated that their staking process is for 6 months and after which investors may choose to stop or continue

Telegram admin mentioned that they are based in London and not in USA. I didn't noticed if website has other information. I need to check and meanwhile, hope team can clarify here.

I checked their Breez de Mar property website, I can see they have listed four address, US, London, Turkey, Germany, not sure which address is for what.

Breezecoin admins, we need some clarification/ information here.

Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 05:14:59 AM

I actually love how this coin have been kinda under the radar literally, it's pleasing to see investors looking this way, I hope they go beyond BTT to look out for investors. Admin are you exploring socials like Twitter, FB and Insta?

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 09:30:06 AM

The staking period is 6 months as gotten from the website. The Admin was only saying that the staking program has been ongoing for a period of over 7 months. From the information I have on the thread, the staking ought to have commenced for over 12 months. Do hope you've gained a better understanding of the difference.

Exactly, the first staking interest was paid on the 31st day of January, 2019. This implies that the staking programme has been running for about 13 months now. It would be a great deal to join in the staking programme and get some priceless tokens which could catapult one to Financial freedom.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 02:36:56 PM

I actually love how this coin have been kinda under the radar literally, it's pleasing to see investors looking this way, I hope they go beyond BTT to look out for investors. Admin are you exploring socials like Twitter, FB and Insta?
I've been asking them about that for days, the last time I visit their website, I saw nothing there, I don't know if they added it there, also people keep asking that questions for days, but I don't think they did it. correct if I am wrong
princecharles
Copper Member

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 03:27:26 PM

I've been asking them about that for days, the last time I visit their website, I saw nothing there, I don't know if they added it there, also people keep asking that questions for days, but I don't think they did it. correct if I am wrong

You can be rest assured that breeze coin is actively utilising various social media handles in building her community. Starting from the official telegram account, to her Facebook, twitter and several others. Most of her announcements are also published on the medium account, at least I remember digesting several informative articles from the medium account.
TmottaDing

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 05:20:50 PM

I don't think tweeter or FB is helping to attract Crypto investors.

What I saw at their telegram channel is that they are focusing on the tourism sector. More real use cases are one of the next steps.
Additionally our Las Vegas project will start this year.

There are many development happening around Breezecoin. We just have to wait and watch.

Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 06:17:57 PM

What I saw at their telegram channel is that they are focusing on the tourism sector. More real use cases are one of the next steps.

There are many development happening around Breezecoin. We just have to wait and watch.

The gospel truth is that most of the investors in cryptocurrency space are in this forum. That explains why projects pay signature participants significantly higher in bounties. Facebook and twitter are merely for public advertising, but the funds needed to build the project are sourced from the forum members.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2020, 09:42:56 PM

The gospel truth is that most of the investors in cryptocurrency space are in this forum. That explains why projects pay signature participants significantly higher in bounties. Facebook and twitter are merely for public advertising, but the funds needed to build the project are sourced from the forum members.

With other social media accounts, they can more know by many people and investors. Some crypto project makes other social media platforms as their advertising ground. And they can also use it for bounties.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
Antana

Activity: 174

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 02:55:31 AM

Do you guys really think crypto investors follow tweets (which was done by bounty hunter for that project) and FB. I don't think so, if anyone wants to invest in crypto, first they will follow BTT, and blog sites such as medium, steemit, etc. And once they find any good project, they will check project documents and website as well as social media accounts of that project.

Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 03:41:35 AM

The breeze coin project has been making consistent efforts in the marketing and promotion of the project, but I still believe that it could be improved upon as there's still several frontiers where the project could be promoted to help increase awareness and bring more persons on board.
TmottaDing

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 09:26:32 AM

The breeze coin project has been making consistent efforts in the marketing and promotion of the project, but I still believe that it could be improved upon as there's still several frontiers where the project could be promoted to help increase awareness and bring more persons on board.

I don't know what improvement you expecting from project team. Promotion means not just tweets, FB, etc. Main thing require here is use cases, then only coin/token will be in use and will get promoted automatically.

Team mentioned that many more use cases will be there, so I think they are on right path.

Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 12:00:33 PM

I don't know what improvement you expecting from project team. Promotion means not just tweets, FB, etc. Main thing require here is use cases, then only coin/token will be in use and will get promoted automatically.

Team mentioned that many more use cases will be there, so I think they are on right path.

You mentioned a very good point, but even as much as the project increasing her use case is very important for promotional purposes, its also important for the project to go about telling users and people in general, what they have in store. It's possible that the project has an excellent use case, but people are not aware of it.
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 01:36:40 PM

.I am sorry if I am repeating these questions again but I need to get my facts clear, if the project didn't go into ICO or did the conventional fundraising then, then who is funding the Breeze de mar projects? and where is the funding of the property developer coming from?

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
princecharles
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 02:22:44 PM

.I am sorry if I am repeating these questions again but I need to get my facts clear, if the project didn't go into ICO or did the conventional fundraising then, then who is funding the Breeze de mar projects? and where is the funding of the property developer coming from?

You need to understand that projects does not necessarily need to conduct a public sale of her tokens to raise funds. Funds can be raised from private individuals and this was the case of Breezcoin.
Petreff

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 05:03:19 PM

if that is the case then I will suggest that they update their websites to avoid conflicts of information because the last time I checked I saw USA and not London, investors and prospects need to be on same page
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: