Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:47:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] BreezeCoin combining Real Estate with Crypto🔥  (Read 2953 times)
Petreff

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 04:17:40 PM

The essential part is for the team to get their act together in this critical period, it's a temporary phase that will fizzle out, the aftermath of which will lead to a sporadic surge in the market, this thread should kept alive by the breezecoin team

It's indeed a critical period. I'm not certain about what the market will become after this phase, but we should be positive, hoping for the best. The most important factor in reaching every goal is for one to be consistent, the breezecoin team have been consistently working on the project and I believe they won't back out now.

I am positive of the outcome of the market once this pandemic has been curtailed, people tend to take irrational decisions once there's panic, hence the massive crash of everything but with good news comes an inflow of investment and some countries recently identified with the blockchain industry

The point is that whenever there's an epidemic like the case we have presently, people need their money in fiat to take care of themselves. Investments are only logical when there's hope for life in the future. It would be irrational to store up wealth, where your friends and family won't be able to access them on your demise. I won't blame anyone who liquidates his portfolio at this time.

You're actually right but the aftermath will also lead to some massive boost as individuals and brands will want to get back on their feet, I do hope to see this end sooner to enable everyone get back to their respective way of living

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 04:39:20 PM

It's surprising that the timeshare periods are still on sale despite the fact that the WHO has declared the notorious corona virus as a world epidemic. So many people are panicking and that has lead to a massive reduction in the value of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Even the world stock market and virtually ever financial Market was affected by the impact.

Last I heard about the virus its been under control. Canada is having a breakthrough already. Although it's going to take sometime to get the vaccines out but that will certainly be out. I'd say no need for panic.

This is a great news, I must confess. I've heard several news about various discoveries, but nothing substantial to curb the spread of the virus. The must appalling news I heard was the suspension of the ongoing premiership league and the diagnosis of some key players and even football coach with the virus. I really do wish that this epidemic would stop really quick.
Petreff

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 11:20:09 PM

I heard US closing down market places as precautionary things. Is this Corona really that deadly? If this situation continue, then it will be difficult for Breezecoin team to conduct meeting, events.

The severity of the virus is more pronounced in China and Europe than in the United States. Several countries are taking precautionary measures to protect themselves and reduce the spread of the virus. I know this may take some time, but it would certainly be controlled. We need to stop the panic and have some faith.

China seems to be under control at the moment, right now the epicenter of the pandemic is in Europe, I think breezecoin should be actively involved in the awareness campaign, they can use their social media handles to do that, I believe such will be an advantage for them in terms of branding building
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 12:54:04 AM

I heard US closing down market places as precautionary things. Is this Corona really that deadly? If this situation continue, then it will be difficult for Breezecoin team to conduct meeting, events.

The severity of the virus is more pronounced in China and Europe than in the United States. Several countries are taking precautionary measures to protect themselves and reduce the spread of the virus. I know this may take some time, but it would certainly be controlled. We need to stop the panic and have some faith.

China seems to be under control at the moment, right now the epicenter of the pandemic is in Europe, I think breezecoin should be actively involved in the awareness campaign, they can use their social media handles to do that, I believe such will be an advantage for them in terms of branding building

Agree, that will be a really good campaign for a company that is aware of what happens around their surroundings, and if breezecoin project helps and be active in informing other people in this problem, surely, their company will be known for being good.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 02:41:29 AM

Agree, that will be a really good campaign for a company that is aware of what happens around their surroundings, and if breezecoin project helps and be active in informing other people in this problem, surely, their company will be known for being good.

Breezcoin does not only have a corporate social responsibility to join in the campaign, remember the kartepe resort is located in Turkey which may possibly be in Europe or Asia. This two continents are the greatest hit of the virus and the implication of this is that the employees or families of the employees of the resort are at risk of the virus and should be sensitised.
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 07:54:17 AM

The virus will disappear as fast as it came. I saw this somewhere. I think that's the most logical submission I've seen about this. Since this ailment eludes even the best minds in WHO

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
princecharles
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 06:11:02 PM

The virus will disappear as fast as it came. I saw this somewhere. I think that's the most logical submission I've seen about this. Since this ailment eludes even the best minds in WHO

It would interest you to know that malaria was once a epidemic in Africa until the cure was discovered and the disease isn't as deadly as it was in the 90's. Corona virus was only declared an epidemic by WHO last month and it would take some time for the cure to be discovered and produced in large quantities to reduce the impact in our society. We need to give the best minds some time to come up with a solution to this epidemic.
marecek666

Activity: 236
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 11:53:18 PM

Whenever new coin introduced, many people look into it. But the fact is some of the are shit coin. Don't know how much this project will be genuine to the investors. All the best team
nikoluki

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 12:08:10 AM

In this thread many of you discussing about corona, corona had few impacts on many of countries. It had huge Impact on China only. So only china may collapse in their economy and not crypto projects
Oeloec

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 12:28:31 AM

Cryptomarket is instable sometimes, it doesn't mean of corona. It's like rumors. Eventhough corona affected some people, that country people forcely visiting public places. Holding at unstable situation is good option
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 12:33:23 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2020, 07:06:53 AM by peonminer

In this thread many of you discussing about corona, corona had few impacts on many of countries. It had huge Impact on China only. So only china may collapse in their economy and not crypto projects

https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/685d0ace521648f8a5beeeee1b9125cd
dumple

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 12:42:07 AM

I think, USA bio war is corona. It may or maynot be true. But it's seem their move. Since the affected community is Chinese people. It may be the plan to collapse their economy

Piston

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 12:52:51 AM

Have you contacted many exchanges !!
It's very important move and you must do that. Because investors will check, how much possible to exchange their token into btc in a critical situation
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 01:04:49 AM

Still only 1exchange, you had placed. It was not acceptable bro. Because, people investing in new project is based on Exchanges it had listed
nexter

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 01:14:57 AM

Why you had not focused on Binance ! It's most know exchange of the traders. Many traders, blindly invested on the coin placed on Binance. Without checking of worth of coin.
misc2012-de

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 01:25:34 AM

whats the maximum rise i can expect on this coin?, Because investing on altcoin  is very risky these days (xd)
rajapatr1

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 01:41:14 AM

corona had a great impact on crypto market too but we should not be panic at this position of dumping crypto world, this coin have a good marketing team so no doubt this project will touch the sky soon.
amf

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 01:54:11 AM

Many shitty and untrusted project having their last days now i guess. Since the bitcoin price reduce a lot , many of new crypto traders quit trading. Only good project like this can sustained in the market.
vinani

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 02:07:30 AM

Almost of project washed out from the crypto market due to his inefficiency and it's less popularity. So you should concentrate on marketing of your project. If you had missed it up, it may backfire your project
roman100

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 04:30:40 AM

Still I had not found any exchange update about this project. When you will release the update about the Exchanges !!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: