Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:58:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] BreezeCoin combining Real Estate with Crypto🔥  (Read 2953 times)
yigitsimsek

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 03:25:15 PM

Actually I see many answers up there and you don't seem to read them. Maybe about your intention.

Please check the website and find all your answers there related to adresses and project details.

The idea of the project is to combine real estate and crypto currency as stated in the website, everything is very basicly detailed in our website in order for people to be able to understand.

Anyway, if it is still not clear for you, we can arrange a Zoom or phone call to tell you about what you want to know extra. Please let us know.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vartali

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 12:10:15 PM

Actually I see many answers up there and you don't seem to read them. Maybe about your intention.

Please check the website and find all your answers there related to adresses and project details.

The idea of the project is to combine real estate and crypto currency as stated in the website, everything is very basicly detailed in our website in order for people to be able to understand.

Anyway, if it is still not clear for you, we can arrange a Zoom or phone call to tell you about what you want to know extra. Please let us know.

Can you write Orlando project adress here. I say many times it is not on the website. You keep lie and say its on the website. You write me 3 sentence. Just write adress here. dont write it is on the website.

People check website and see no adress. I ask 10 times they keep tell us it is on the website. Why dont they tell us the adress? No project???

What is Orlando project adress? I ask 10 times and no adress still???

What is Orlando project adress?
Gamulthol

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 11:40:42 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2020, 12:39:17 PM by Gamulthol

Can you write Orlando project adress here. I say many times it is not on the website. You keep lie and say its on the website. You write me 3 sentence. Just write adress here. dont write it is on the website.

People check website and see no adress. I ask 10 times they keep tell us it is on the website. Why dont they tell us the adress? No project???

Hello, my friend check that address, they have the address there. I am sure they are reading and hearing about your thoughts and concerns.

The address is 1300 S Poinciana Blvd Kissimmee, FL 34746.

I found this address on the breezedemar.us website. I hope we will get the official announcement about that here.

/maps/EAAHHaeRgJcN524S7
Vartali

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 04:09:47 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2020, 04:23:21 PM by Vartali

Hello, my friend check that address, they have the address there. I am sure they are reading and hearing about your thoughts and concerns.

I found this address on the breezedemar.us website. I hope we will get the official announcement about that here.

/maps/EAAHHaeRgJcN524S7

Is this your final answer?  Grin Grin Grin

I report you to bitcointalk. They will check your original post and see you work for them. you are spam by breezecoin company. first you put different adress, breezecoin website put the adress. later you changed adress on your post and breezecoin website change the adress too. First adress map you posted (before you edit)is on the bottom.

You forgot to delete "I hope we will get the official announcement about that here." duiring editing. Smiley What official announcement, about what?

(First he give different adress and said project changed and company will announce soon  Grin Grin Grin )

So final adress is 1300 S Poinciana Blvd Kissimmee, FL 34746???

his original (not edited) post showing this adress:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/2200+US-27,+Lake+Placid,+FL+33852,+USA/@28.364443,-81.6878788,1420m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x88dc687da86cd9f5:0x8458f593ddefe9dc!8m2!3d27.236156!4d-81.3317977
Vartali

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 04:39:02 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2020, 05:46:32 PM by Vartali

Yigit Şimşek , you are Senior Operation Director for breezecoin, I say you are fraud, breezecoin fraud, and you say nothing to me.

at the meeting remember when I say to you this breezecoin will not successfull and I say this is scam you said "I studied in good school, I am not stupid, I know what scam is." you are true on all. also you are scammer too, because you lie people.

These are the projects adresses  on website.

1300S Poinciana Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 34746, ORLANDO/USA

Arslan bey Mahallesi, Sabit Sokak No: 3 Kartepe / IZMIT

Kumburgaz Mahallesi, Kayı Sokak , 296 Cad. , No :4 Büyükçekmece / ISTANBUL
(This is not a real adress. This adress is like :

Kumburgaz District , Kayı Street, 296 Road , No :4 Büyükçekmece / ISTANBUL

Is it Kayı Sokak or 296 Cad?Huh     Please decide and tell me.  Grin Grin Grin

Company has 1.5 billion worth property but cant even write project adress correct  Grin Grin Grin or are they hiding something?

Why i needed to ask them the adress many times (check my old post, I ask for it months) and they still give wrong adress?

1.5 billion property? what are the adresses? What is the company name owns property? you are Senior Operation Director for breezecoin. YOU MUST KNOW!!! or you are a puppet?

you said you started to buy 100 million construction parts from turkey to orlando breeze de mar project longer than 1 year ago. What did you buy? What did you sent to america? Did you finish the constuction? you say you have 50 million mortgage papers (you emailed me) what is the adress of that mortgage papers?

How do you earn money to pay breezecoin investors monthly interests? PONZI SYSTEMM???

you must earn more that you pay to investor money. if you are not earning more money you are paying your investors with new investor money. PONZI SYSTEM???

answer all my questions or you are fraud.

Yigit Şimşek I make you a reservesion and your friends at workplace. Search numbers i give below on google for pictures of your holiday place.

Search this on google website:        41.088809, 28.147690

Gamulthol

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 08:35:48 AM

/maps/EAAHHaeRgJcN524S7

Is this your final answer?  Grin Grin Grin

I report you to bitcointalk. They will check your original post and see you work for them. you are spam by breezecoin company. first you put different adress, breezecoin website put the adress. later you changed adress on your post and breezecoin website change the adress too. First adress map you posted (before you edit)is on the bottom.

You forgot to delete "I hope we will get the official announcement about that here." duiring editing. Smiley What official announcement, about what?

(First he give different adress and said project changed and company will announce soon  Grin Grin Grin )

So final adress is 1300 S Poinciana Blvd Kissimmee, FL 34746???

his original (not edited) post showing this adress:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/2200+US-27,+Lake+Placid,+FL+33852,+USA/@28.364443,-81.6878788,1420m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x88dc687da86cd9f5:0x8458f593ddefe9dc!8m2!3d27.236156!4d-81.3317977

hahahahhahha

Man you are a really funny and liar person. You said "write addresses and I will say sorry" than I thought they saw it write it to their website.

So I check their website which means that "you are not capable of doing that" and write it here.

Then they changed that address and I changed it and wrote it here. Trust it is obvious that you worked with them than you have some problems or you are working with some rival company and trying to make their reputation bad. You are only saying something you heard of somewhere else. But trust me there are law and order in World.

If they were scam or fraud, they can't live more than 2 years.

You don't know how to look and how to check real files and documentaries, or you don't want to.

Besides that, I am really curious if you understand English or not. But I am low on hope on that too.
yigitsimsek

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 01:32:22 PM

The system is really basic. You create a community that helps you sell your real estate products and share the profit.

We have live broadcasts from construction sites if you are interested. You can check our youtube channel.

This week I'll be visiting the Kumburgaz site with some of our networkers who also act as real estate sales agents Vartali. Would you also want to join?
Vartali

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 06:12:30 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2020, 11:06:16 PM by Vartali

The system is really basic. You create a community that helps you sell your real estate products and share the profit.

We have live broadcasts from construction sites if you are interested. You can check our youtube channel.

This week I'll be visiting the Kumburgaz site with some of our networkers who also act as real estate sales agents Vartali. Would you also want to join?

Is it Kayı Sokak or 296 Cad?  Huh Huh Huh     Please decide and tell me.   Grin Grin Grin

Why arent you giving real adress? I ask many times? Why are you giving wrong adress?

Look at my old posts. I ask adresses many times, many months, but you still dont tell the adress. WHY?

What is kumburgaz project google map link Huh

Are you seeing that you all look funny with all your lies. More then 2 months ago I ask correct adress you still not tell the correct adress? send google link. Grin Grin Grin
Vartali

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 03:48:31 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2020, 05:17:34 AM by Vartali

Kartepe :

Arslanbey, Sabit Sk., 41285 Kartepe/Kocaeli

Kumburgaz:

Karakol Cd., Kumburgaz, 34530 Büyükçekmece/İstanbul

It shows that

GAMULTHOL! Where did you find this adress? too much lies.   Grin Grin Grin

Kumburgaz:

(dont change your posts, I take a video of them and screenshot.)
Gamulthol

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 12:32:03 PM

Is it Kayı Sokak or 296 Cad?  Huh Huh Huh     Please decide and tell me.   Grin Grin Grin

Why arent you giving real adress? I ask many times? Why are you giving wrong adress?

Look at my old posts. I ask adresses many times, many months, but you still dont tell the adress. WHY?

What is kumburgaz project google map link Huh

Are you seeing that you all look funny with all your lies. More then 2 months ago I ask correct adress you still not tell the correct adress? send google link. Grin Grin Grin

I don't get it why you are sending the same messages over and over again. There is a street name 296. and there is Kayı Sokak I guess. I don't think you know addresses in Turkey. So you are copying and paste the same answers. There is no decision. This is full address on their website. If you don't believe please go to that address and ask people there "Where is that address?". Then they will show you where it is.

I understand that you have some mental illness or something else. So I am done trying to help you about something else.

Vartali

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 12:51:58 PM

Kartepe :

Kumburgaz:

It shows that

Kumburgaz:

ANSWER THIS, WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS ADRESS? THEY HAVE DIFFERENT ADRESS ON WEBSITE???

OR

Vartali

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 05:51:11 PM

Kartepe :

Kumburgaz:

It shows that

Kumburgaz:

ANSWER THIS, WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS ADRESS? THEY HAVE DIFFERENT ADRESS ON WEBSITE???

OR

Hello,

We already give you answer at another topic but we gladly answer your questions through here and make you comfortable. Our Construction locates according to Google Maps is that address. We make it easier for our customers to find it from google so wrote it to our website. Then your concerns are coming to our ears from all our community so we published our " Building Licence" address.

As our Senior Operation Director mentioned, we are doing a field trip to our construction sites,

All our community and you @vartali are welcome to join us with those trip and we can visit our constructions together,

Thank you

People! Adress they give is this:

PLEASE GOOGLE MAP SEARCH IT AND SEE IF YOU CAN FIND THE ADRESS.

Sokak Mean= Street
Cad (Cadde) Mean= Road

1 adress cannot be on a 2 different streets.  (Kayı Sokak , 296 Cad. , No :4 Büyükçekmece)  HOW IS IT ON 2 DIFFERENT STREET/ROAD???

Is it hard to put google map link Huh ADRESS YOU GIVE IS WRONG!

We dont care who people you take there, we want to see real adress. google map link???

YOU ARE SHAMELESS, YOU ARE STILL LIE, OWNERS MANAGERS WILL RUN AWAY, YOU PEOPLE GO TO PRISON.

STOP FRAUD
Vartali

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 11:03:09 AM

Kartepe :

Kumburgaz:

It shows that

Kumburgaz:

OR

Hello,

We already give you answer at another topic but we gladly answer your questions through here and make you comfortable. Our Construction locates according to Google Maps is that address. We make it easier for our customers to find it from google so wrote it to our website. Then your concerns are coming to our ears from all our community so we published our " Building Licence" address.

As our Senior Operation Director mentioned, we are doing a field trip to our construction sites,

All our community and you @vartali are welcome to join us with those trip and we can visit our constructions together,

Thank you

Sokak Mean= Street
Cad (Cadde) Mean= Road

1 adress cannot be on a 2 different streets.  (Kayı Sokak , 296 Cad. , No :4 Büyükçekmece)  HOW IS IT ON 2 DIFFERENT STREET/ROAD???

We dont care who people you take there, we want to see real adress. google map link???

YOU ARE SHAMELESS, YOU ARE STILL LIE, OWNERS MANAGERS WILL RUN AWAY, YOU PEOPLE GO TO PRISON.

STOP FRAUD

Dear Vartali,

"Ministry of Environment and Urban Affairs" gave us this address in our "Building License". We don't responsible about is it true or not according to Google. Ministry is the authority here. Everybody can speak freely whatever they want. But we have to tell and share an address at the license. Not google address. Also who live in Turkey will know Google is not updated every time. But If you want you can use the Yandex map to find the address.

Link: https://yandex.com.tr/harita/-/CCQhBXTH8C

Thank you  

SO WHICH ADRESS YOU GIVE IS CORRECT? YOU GIVE 2 ADRESS!

I click on yandex link you give on your last post and adress on your link is;

Kayı Sok., No:4
Kumburgaz Mah., Büyükçekmece, İstanbul, Türkiye (without 296 Cad.)

Why you give different adress on website?

your website shows  

Is "Ministry of Environment and Urban Affairs" give adress with "296 Cad" or without?  Grin Grin Grin

PUT CORRECT KUMBURGAZ ADRESS ON YOUR WEBSITE  Grin Grin Grin LIE LIE LIE

1.5 billion dollars company cant write their project adress correct.  Grin Grin Grin

SHAMELESS PEOPLE
Johnnyrig

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 02:25:02 PM

Kartepe :

Kumburgaz:

It shows that

Kumburgaz:

OR

Hello,

Thank you

Sokak Mean= Street
Cad (Cadde) Mean= Road

STOP FRAUD

Dear Vartali,

"Ministry of Environment and Urban Affairs" gave us this address in our "Building License". We don't responsible about is it true or not according to Google. Ministry is the authority here. Everybody can speak freely whatever they want. But we have to tell and share an address at the license. Not google address. Also who live in Turkey will know Google is not updated every time. But If you want you can use the Yandex map to find the address.

Link: https://yandex.com.tr/harita/-/CCQhBXTH8C

Thank you  

SO WHICH ADRESS YOU GIVE IS CORRECT? YOU GIVE 2 ADRESS!

I click on yandex link you give on your last post and adress on your link is;

Kayı Sok., No:4
Kumburgaz Mah., Büyükçekmece, İstanbul, Türkiye (without 296 Cad.)

Why you give different adress on website?

your website shows  

Is "Ministry of Environment and Urban Affairs" give adress with "296 Cad" or without?  Grin Grin Grin

PUT CORRECT KUMBURGAZ ADRESS ON YOUR WEBSITE  Grin Grin Grin LIE LIE LIE

1.5 billion dollars company cant write their project adress correct.  Grin Grin Grin

SHAMELESS PEOPLE

Just by following this project now and reading everything through.. honestly, i dont know who you are or what problem do you got with them, but you look like a complete idiot, which is already said in the other Thread.

Also you talk about "we", please come forward with some facts, which helps "us" as bitcointalk user to understand what your problem is with the Project.

Ps: stay a bit professional

Best
Vartali

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 03:22:51 PM

Johnnyrig

breezecoin giving wrong adress ok but my question to them is making you think I am idiot? and it is open that they lie their adress.

i will talk about all projects and companies and show everybody they are scammers.

why my question make you angry?

why asking them to give us the correct adress make you angry?

They said adress is "Kumburgaz Mahallesi, Kayı Sokak , 296 Cad. , No :4 Büyükçekmece / ISTANBUL"

I said its wrong and they sent the link and link say "Kumburgaz Mahallesi, Kayı Sokak , No :4 Büyükçekmece / ISTANBUL. (without 296 Cad.)

You dont ask why they lie?

If you dont ask questions how you learn the truth?

Johnnyrig

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 04:09:43 PM

The difference is that "you" just by following the last 3 pages, jump from one thing to the next thing. Just follow the last pages which looks kinda stupid. So spamming this threads, when there is a official section for reporting, where you can actually do it with proof to help everybody, doesnt make much sense.

So dont get it to much personal or wrong.. the whole conversation till now are missing of points and i strongly suggest to make a clear report once and not a back and forth. Honestly at the moment you just jump on an address, go to there Telegram or ask them officially via email about a proof / Documents personally. Release it afterwards here if necessary to back it up if you are right, but at the moment here, you are missing the point of making a right accausation.

best
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: