Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:28:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Cryptocurrency Movies You Need To See  (Read 128 times)
BlueBaikal (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 07:10:24 AM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency awareness has taken different dimensions in the past couple of years (hence our 5 cryptocurrency movies you need to see list). Apart from the formal direct approach that has been adopted mainly by projects, and other characters that play key roles in the industry, more informal methods are also being used to bring crypto awareness to the wider society.
The movie industry is one of the most active and far-reaching platforms for easy communication and transfer of knowledge. Though informal and most times also indirect, the relaxed mode of information transfer through movies and the creation of memorable events, makes it an effective tool in driving awareness.
Besides the reasons above, making mention, or producing movies that incorporate the crypto narrative goes a long way to prove how far cryptocurrencies have gone in entering into the mainstream, and the lives of the everyday human being.
Here are the 5 cryptocurrency movies you need to see: https://medium.com/@bluebaikalproject/5-cryptocurrency-movies-you-need-to-see-b7a459694ac9

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 07:23:45 AM

There is a need to make people aware of cryptocurrency and how it functions. It means providing crypto knowledge is essential. There are many ways to make people aware of cryptocurrency. Some countries have put cryptocurrency in their curricula, while some private institutions provide crypto knowledge. Movies providing crypto knowledge covers a wide range of the people. And it is a good step.

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 09:38:41 PM

Are the movies available on YouTube or other video sharing sites?
I would prefer those produced by crypto community not national movies or something.
Better to have true believers tell our own stories through movies,i guess.
vladimirhf

Activity: 590
Merit: 39

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 10:16:22 PM

I think the ones available are still superficial. they don't discuss much the economy and politics, why it was created.
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 11:56:33 PM

The rate at which cryptocurrency is receiving audience these days is quite alarming, which I feel it is a good development. A lot of times, prominent people, particularly world leaders have also given credence to it and also acknowledge the potential it has.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 01:28:37 AM

I never watch it before. Its quite difficult to attract non-believer watch it. I wonder who's watch the movie is crypto lover only. We need more movie or documentary also spreading in youtube so its quite good to promote cryptocurrency.
pishite

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 04:57:01 AM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency awareness has taken different dimensions in the past couple of years (hence our 5 cryptocurrency movies you need to see list). Apart from the formal direct approach that has been adopted mainly by projects, and other characters that play key roles in the industry, more informal methods are also being used to bring crypto awareness to the wider society.
The movie industry is one of the most active and far-reaching platforms for easy communication and transfer of knowledge. Though informal and most times also indirect, the relaxed mode of information transfer through movies and the creation of memorable events, makes it an effective tool in driving awareness.
Besides the reasons above, making mention, or producing movies that incorporate the crypto narrative goes a long way to prove how far cryptocurrencies have gone in entering into the mainstream, and the lives of the everyday human being.
Here are the 5 cryptocurrency movies you need to see: https://medium.com/@bluebaikalproject/5-cryptocurrency-movies-you-need-to-see-b7a459694ac9

Mostly on the list are documentaries that are quite interesting but they vryatli can attract the bulk of new users.
To promote cryptocurrency and technology, it is necessary to shoot more feature films and series in which cryptocurrency will be used, but the storyline should be at a high level so that viewers are not bored to watch a movie, this can not boast of documentary films.

A good example of a series Startup https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrLNCCCkJcw
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2019, 10:12:17 AM

crypto films are made possible to attract the interest of the public to start entering the crypto industry. but entertainment is still entertainment, I think it is less effective at getting people interested. good market, accompanied by crypto smeinar is the best way. but I still like the crypto movie, especially about the bitcoin hacker, with a very good strategy genre and an interesting storyline too.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 11:06:37 AM

Cryptocurrency is already familiar in society all over the world. In fact, the world of cinema was interested in raising crypto as one of the topics in filmmaking. During this time, a movie called "Crypto" might be the most famous, especially this movie contains thrilling thriller scenes and grooves that are very curious.
And hopefully, the presence of these various movies will further encourage the opening of the opinion or point of view of the world to the development of crypto. As a result, they can be able to judge crypto in terms of wisdom.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
KuraJamban

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2019, 12:15:12 PM

Thanks for sharing this information.
But most of these movies are adopted only by Bitcoin except the last.
The journey of Bitcoin from the first that has not been appreciated to become a thing that cost quite expensive.

jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 12:58:55 PM

All we know that using media is very good marketing. So if bitcoin or crypto in general are going to introduced in a movie form I think it is a great idea. But after some few years that they start to do this I think the crypto message or thoughts are not still delivered to the viewers because most of people now are not yet knowledgable about crypto. I hope that the next movie project about crypto makes more interesting to the viewers interest to make it popular to many people and to learn more about crypto.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 01:35:30 PM

Thats cool information list of crypto inspired movies i think we need more crypto movies like this in order to give more informative medium to attract and educate the population that has no access and even know about cryptocurrency kudos to the people who made it.
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2019, 02:47:11 PM

The movies in the link are not too popular. I think you need to watch unfriended: dark web. It is a thriller and really shows the use of bitcoin (name changed in the movie but same blockchain interface).

jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 03:04:43 PM

That is a very good way to also create awareness for cryptocurrency and it is a good thing that the entertainment industry is beginning to see the use for cryptocurrency also, and through the entertainment industry, there will be so many people that will know and get exposed to cryptocurrency.

Although this is not new to entertainment industry, but seem it is well known in the music industry more, I remember that the person that got me into cryptocurrency business made me understand that when bitcoin was still doing their own campaign, they called 50 cent during one of the days for a particular purpose and then paid him with bitcoin, same way I have heard of many musicians being an influence for one crypto, but this is the first time that I will be seeing the movie own.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 04:25:26 PM

Television is somewhat can be a source of information when watching the news, and movies that can give you informative things and gain knowledge and I think that some will turn to movies if that certain thing is popular or if it is trending to the general public, And I think that cryptocurrency is also making progress because back then the word bitcoin and crypto was certain to be just a word to be brought up by a certain someone in that particular movie and right now Cryptocurrency is very popular right now and these certain movies will show each and everyone that is not well aware of the technology will surely gain information and knowledge by just watching some documentaries and movie about bitcoin.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 04:49:33 PM

Thanks for your info, your post is really big help for raising trust of us on crypto world.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: