Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Solved.  (Read 358 times)
Astargath (OP)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 08:13:40 PM

I think we need more lawyers and more complicated lengthy contracts here on BTCT!!
You should call up game-protect... or Thule's wife. Roll Eyes

Damn, i should have contacted game-protect first, shit, he would have sued zwei and I would have got a 1m settlement.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 08:45:08 PM

I think we need more lawyers and more complicated lengthy or Thule's wife. Roll Eyes
Is she hot though? * Asking for a friend for future purposes.

Damn, i should have contacted game-protect first, shit, he would have sued zwei and I would have got a 1m settlement.
Sued? "Extorted" is the word maybe you're looking for?  Huh Game-Protect is the type of dude who does more lawyers than a civil court.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 08:48:57 PM

I think we need more lawyers and more complicated lengthy contracts here on BTCT!!
You should call up game-protect... or Thule's wife. Roll Eyes

It hasn't got to such state because Yahoo said he has already spoken to the guy on telegram and he currently online now which I believe he will respond to all your claim.
Mind you, this may somehow affect your account in participating in a campaign in the future cause you should have mentioned the manager name only with the exclusion of the company name.

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 08:52:48 PM

Thanks yahoo for bringing this to my attention.
@Astargath I just checked my PM history, and indeed you sent me one, I really don't know how I missed it, I'm terribly sorry.
You missed PM, astargath's "last week's" posts but how could you miss this post:
It says 0 eligible posts but I have made 15 in the gambling section, 'X - Posts in Politics & Society doesn't count' I understand those don't count but why am I not getting paid for the rest, you even kicked me from the campaign...
It is only 2 posts above your post:
The following positions are still open:

2x Legendary
2x Hero Member

Apply now!
Makes no sense.

Btw, one post is missing in spreadsheet:

There are 45 posts (16 posts with 150+ characters, I believe I counted them correctly).
Zwei

Activity: 487
Merit: 536

All I need's a win.

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 08:54:21 PM
Merited by suchmoon (4), Flying Hellfish (2), Lafu (1), marlboroza (1)

I admit that I was in the wrong, I'm terribly sorry @Astargath, this wasn't intended to happen!
It's totally on me, I got the ending post count off by one & I miss counted the denied posts, which made you not qualified for payment.
I'll get you paid ASAP. sent

I try to manage the campaign the best I can, but it looks like I need to try harder. This is my first campaign and mistakes/problems were expected, and I welcome them so I can improve myself, I acknowledge that I lag experience, and being more transparent to why I remove someone, etc...
not that I'm giving excuses, but what happened has happened, and I take responsibility. I'll do my best to prevent things like this from happening in the future, and if anyone thinks that I'm doing something wrong, please don't hesitate to point it out.

It is only 2 posts above your post:
to be honest, I didn't give much attention when I posted my reply as I copied/pasted it and closed the page!

Btw, one post is missing in spreadsheet:

There are 45 posts (16 posts with 150+ characters, I believe I counted them correctly).

You are correct! I did recount the posts and sent him payment already.

ASKING THE RIGHT QUESTIONS
IS AS IMPORTANT AS ANSWERING THEM.
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 09:33:36 PM

I don't know if you read the campaign rules but they have clearly mentioned
I reserve the right to remove anyone, for any reason from the campaign.
I reserve the right to change the rules or pay rates for new rounds.
So you getting removed without a logical reason won't surprise anybody. The pay could be argued and I believe you deserve to get paid for the valid posts you made. If you want to take it forward, you can maybe start a flag since it's sort of violating a direct contract with you? See how the community responds to that flag.

Removing a participant for whatever reason without revealing the reason to the participant is not justifiable. It sounds like what Hitler would do. No one should be a dictator because they are in a privilege position today. Tomorrow they may be at the bottom or receiving end. I see so many mangers today begging for slots in signature campaigns but they behaved like gods in the past when their campaigns were running.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: