Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:47:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]SynchroBitcoin IEO - Innovative Hybrid P2P Digital Assets Trading Platform  (Read 2709 times)
Hannah2019xxx

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 01:44:33 PM

Your website says that you have already launched many startups, which one is profitable? And can I read more about these projects?

What famous startups of Mark Zuckerberg do you know before launching facebook?

Grin Grin Grin I think SynchroBit has a great chance of success. The team has many professionals in their field and they will be able to create a product that will be in great demand

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xxAnimalxx

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 02:08:39 PM

Yesterday I came across a video presentation of your project https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3eqApk6cmE

It looks very impressive.
johnnybgoode

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 02:30:02 PM

I see your project is very convincing. I like this. will this project have a bounty. to help the development of your project. I think it will be good in selling tokens.

yes, you can join the Bounty SynchroBit program https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5172391.0
I see their funding has passed the softcap, and will continue to run until the end of this year
Yes we can follow it and it is available, I think the achievement of the sofcap is an extraordinary achievement, because in the current situation it is very difficult to find investor participants, and with the bounty program it can attract the attention of other investors to reach the harcap

The platform has numerous procedures, technologies, infrastructure and security measures to ensure the safety and security of your operations! Your needs and safety come first with SynchroBit, as it should be.

In my opinion, security is the main requirement in the cryptocurrency market and I think SynchroBit will be able to create a platform that will be safe for users

Why are you so sure?

Have you learned the SynchroBit team? Which of this team has experience in developing exchanges?

I always have problems with a lack of trading pairs. On this exchange you can always find trading pairs that will bring good profit.
Hannah2019xxx

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 02:52:42 PM

Judging by icobench, you got the lowest ratings for VISION.

Will you develop this direction of your idea?
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 03:14:14 PM

this project looks like another scam to me. even they posted some clarification on scam accusation threads. but still this looks very suspicious for me.

Grin Grin Grin I think SynchroBit has a great chance of success. The team has many professionals in their field and they will be able to create a product that will be in great demand

Yesterday I came across a video presentation of your project https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3eqApk6cmE

Instead of creating so many newbie accounts and bumping your own thread. you should post daily project updates. so the real forum users can make organic posts..
a kid can tell these posts are fake and being made to bump the thread. a serious investor would never fall for these.

jrpadoka

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 09:36:14 AM

this project looks like another scam to me. even they posted some clarification on scam accusation threads. but still this looks very suspicious for me.

Instead of creating so many newbie accounts and bumping your own thread. you should post daily project updates. so the real forum users can make organic posts..
a kid can tell these posts are fake and being made to bump the thread. a serious investor would never fall for these.

Judging by the reviews, you are selling SPAM services and are now trying to blame the forum newcomers for something. Grin
Hannah2019xxx

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 09:59:23 AM

On Twitter, you wrote that you will personally analyze each project that conducts an ICO on your platform

https://twitter.com/SynchroBit/status/1200153457094729728

What exactly will you check?
Hannah2019xxx

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 10:24:19 AM

The video shows that SynchroBit reduces trading risks. How will these risks be minimized?
niceshotpubg

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 10:49:13 AM

I like your idea, but I'm very afraid of fraud (there are a lot of frauds in the cryptocurrency market)

Do you hold events in any countries so that I can personally get to know your team?
johnnybgoode

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 11:11:06 AM

What is SynchroBit?

What innovative technologies are used in SynchroBit?

You can read all about the technologies that are used in SynchroBit in the white paper https://snbtoken.io/images/wp.pdf
velosepur

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 11:15:59 AM

Personaly I like this ideas an WP so will keep following work of team and hope for success. Keep good work.
foomunewslet

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 11:37:36 AM

I looked at the news in the press about you and am glad to see that they write about your project on very famous sites

Yahoo Finance, blockonomi, themerkle and others
niceshotpubg

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 12:02:57 PM

That is, immediately after the ICO you will receive a listing on the 7 largest exchanges?

LiveCoin, CoinsBit, BTC Alpha, CREX24 and major decentralized exchanges

It would be great. After the sale of tokens, the price can start to rise sharply if you get a listing on these large exchanges

The main thing is that the token should have a large daily trading volume. Moreover, on the exchange itself, the commission for trading will be zero

If the trade will have zero commission, this will allow traders to trade more often.

Will token holders get any benefits?
Hannah2019xxx

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 12:23:02 PM

All investors who bought tokens on private sales (3% of all tokens) will receive them only after 2 years?
xxAnimalxx

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 12:46:55 PM

I have been following your project recently and haven’t found the latest news on your blog.

The latest news was almost 2 months ago. https://medium.com/@synchroniumglobal

Why?
sazonk

Activity: 575
Merit: 268

Changing the game

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2019, 01:03:52 PM

What is SynchroBit?

What innovative technologies are used in SynchroBit?
You can found the answer and all about SNB here https://snbtoken.io/#docs
That is links for whitepaper , all about SNB

Shallow Water
johnnybgoode

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 01:07:23 PM

The vision of a project always changes with time. Project development never stands still and the team adds new features and the project begins to change for the better
Hannah2019xxx

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 01:12:03 PM

Will SNB token be used in SynchroBit to pay commissions? How else can I use this token?
jrpadoka

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 01:36:34 PM

Do you want to combine the traditional stock exchange and cryptocurrency exchange?
Hannah2019xxx

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 02:01:36 PM

The vision of a project always changes with time. Project development never stands still and the team adds new features and the project begins to change for the better

I think the initial project was very different from the model that is at the moment.

In the future we will see many more improvements.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: