Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:16:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Shitcoin should we hold now?  (Read 6370 times)
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 08:13:22 AM

In my own opinion, it's not advisable to hold shitcoins. Shitcoins already imply the project doesn't have great prospects so what's the essence of holding the coins? It's high time we crypto enthusiasts started holding coins with future prospects for long term and not otherwise.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 08:46:59 AM

We shouldn't hold shitcoins at all, Hold only quality coins.Wink
Those coins you've mentioned literally are shitcoins that I never heard of, I've lost so much in shitcoins to avoid them now. :/ I wish you good luck with your shitcoin trading.
Losing money as a result of investing in shitty coins taught me to avoid any coins that have nothing but a one-page site, name and unprofessional team. I believe that useless coins should be avoided as much as possible and sold for BTC. In this way, we will strengthen BTC and help clear the market of such useless coins.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 10:52:25 AM

If that coin is new coins, I won't advise you to invest in that coin because there is a lot of coins you can choose to invest. It's not good to risk your money in the unknown project even if they say that the project could be very good in the future. We don't know if that project could run for a long time because we need to wait for the time. You can search for the other coins which have a good history in the market so you don't have to feel bad if the coins cannot give you a profit.
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 11:32:34 AM

HI everyone.
I have trade on Huobi for about 1 year, and now is the time for us to discuss which shitcoin is good for holding now.
Few last day, we have seen the pump of PC, up to 400% from the bottom, so now we should choose some coin now.
Here is my list, choose any coin that you like for xx profit, or if you have any better coin, please reply this message. Thanks!

1. UC - This is the best shitcoin you should hold now
2. CNN - Good for holding
3. HIT - Nearly to pump?

Why do you want to hold shitcoins? How do you think you can make a profit with shitcoins? Pump with a small amount of money or? If you do not have years of experience, you will lose money, and if your opinion is like this, I suggest you continue with more fundamental way.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 12:28:55 PM

In my own opinion, it's not advisable to hold shitcoins. Shitcoins already imply the project doesn't have great prospects so what's the essence of holding the coins? It's high time we crypto enthusiasts started holding coins with future prospects for long term and not otherwise.
Keeping shitcoin does not give you a chance to make a profit and will certainly face a lot of risk when investing in shitcoin. I often studied very seriously before investing in altcoin and staying away from bad projects because those projects certainly won't help me earn good profits. The best advice now is to consider carefully before investing because sometimes shitcoin can also gold

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
anggaem

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 12:38:38 PM

HI everyone.
I have trade on Huobi for about 1 year, and now is the time for us to discuss which shitcoin is good for holding now.
Few last day, we have seen the pump of PC, up to 400% from the bottom, so now we should choose some coin now.
Here is my list, choose any coin that you like for xx profit, or if you have any better coin, please reply this message. Thanks!

3. HIT - Nearly to pump?

i dont know why you want hold shitcoin , and no reason for me and other investor to invest in it.
its better to hold top 10 coin than hold shitcoin.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
Utoy101

Activity: 368
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 01:04:43 PM

HI everyone.

3. HIT - Nearly to pump?

There's no valid point to buy those coins. They are pump and dump coins which could cause a lot of loss to a beginner. Do not jump on a moving train because you might get rekt.
Soberb

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 01:16:16 PM

Thank you for this information. It is time for all of us, bounty hunters, to share which coins will get pumped to reap benefits from the pump market. I will surely not miss the chance and get profits from the pump.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 01:24:00 PM

Why would you hold shitcoins rather than a worthy coins? Shitcoins are unlikely to gain value so stop shilling.

Majority of altcoins are still cheap hence hodl a coin that has volume in exchanges and not a shitcoins that has no value at all.

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 01:53:22 PM

Well you are engaging with shitcoins therefore you should know the consequence you are gambling with very least chance for you to make a profit to it.  And since you know it is a shitcoin you should not expect anything to it.
zombi11

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 01:57:31 PM

Really? You look at coins ranks with 2000? Down from 200 is trash.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 02:02:46 PM

With new projects coming in the market it's hard to decide anymore because most projects nowadays always failed to met what holders looking for and ended up shitcoins nonetheless. It's best for future holds that already stable in the market within top 20 on cmc perhaps will surely be a good future rather than shitcoins.

Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 02:29:40 PM

You choose shitcoin to hold, I think it's very high risk and you have to be careful. my advice is you should start choosing coins in cmc and that you can get to make a good profit

coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 02:45:04 PM

HI everyone.

3. HIT - Nearly to pump?

i think there is no reasonable reason to buy and holding a shitcoins on our bag my friend
do not follow a pump and dump coin if you are not ready to lose your money

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 02:46:57 PM

HI everyone.

3. HIT - Nearly to pump?

This is like asking where should you place the bullet out of the 6 holes in a magnum in order to play Russian roulette. The only sane answer is none. All shitcoins are pretty much done for. With the anniversary of BCash is a good opportunity to reminder what happens when you go on a fork adventure.

Altcoins are all going to 0 (0 doesn't necessarily mean literally 0, even Bitconnect is traded in some shitholes but you get the idea). Bitcoin is going back to 90% market dominance. Get it while its cheap.
MMA Rats

Activity: 509
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 03:08:35 PM

If you have shitcoin, you should sell it if possible, but if you can't sell it, you can just keep it in your wallet, but you don't need to buy shitcoin

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 03:14:29 PM

First of all i would like to congraluate you that you already reach a milestone for succesfully trading over 1 year .

second one , its funny how you call the coins you hold shitcoin when you treated them like a gem just like when a trader choose if whats the good coin to buy and sell  . 

last , shitcoins are useless coins that cant be sold for some price so we should  hodl them ? 
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 03:25:57 PM

HI everyone.

3. HIT - Nearly to pump?

What factors make you believe that the coin is good to buy and hold? then why do you invest in the coin, if you say that the coin are shitcoin? because in my opinion shitcoin is a coin that has no price and of course the project of the coin has no progress or even dies, so that the coin becomes shitcoin and no one will want to invest in the coin.
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 04:08:43 PM

It isn't really advisable to hold shitcoin, most times these so called shitcoins have been abandoned by the developers and as such price might never pump again. So do your research and make your picks wisely.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 04:16:25 PM

I have so much shitcoin which i got from bounty .I got CCN ,XRT ,CRD etc.I don't has it any chance to go up once again .But still  i see those can has a great chance to go up cause those coin are based on good projects and great feature as well.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: