Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:21:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A guide to arbitrage strategies in the crypto market.  (Read 194 times)
crabby (OP)

Activity: 276
Merit: 48

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 05:58:14 PM

Hi Everyone!

I wrote up a beginners guide to getting started with arbitrage strategies in the cryptocurrency market. It includes some based examples of how to arbitrage the market, how to calculate opportunities, and even how to build your own trading bot!

https://blog.shrimpy.io/blog/cryptocurrency-arbitrage-a-lucrative-trading-strategy

I would love to hear your thoughts on the article!

What do you guys think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 06:33:54 PM

thank you for the article, i wish to request if you will be kind enough to teach me. i am very much interested in looking for a trainer in this arbitrage and option trading. if you can assist me. i can be contacted tru my telegram link @willymillie or  you can also respond on your thread here on how to reach out to you. i will be grateful.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 06:47:40 PM

thank you for the article, i wish to request if you will be kind enough to teach me. i am very much interested in looking for a trainer in this arbitrage and option trading. if you can assist me. i can be contacted tru my telegram link @willymillie or  you can also respond on your thread here on how to reach out to you. i will be grateful.
You can read up the article which I can say its somehow useful on giving you out the idea on arbitrage.Let me try to say that this kind of trading method is pretty rare to be used
yet arbitrage opportunities do only comes on rare cases.Its just like buying a coin cheap on a certain exchange and sell it on other exchange which do have more expensive price.
Heres some good yt vid for that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwHP0rdo9Xo
sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:01:38 AM

I am using two websites where arbitrage can be done automatically, if you want more information contact me and I send you more information

Wow! And that valuable information from a “brand new” account!

Nothing fishy going on here... nothing at all... 🤔

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 12:58:15 PM

Hi Everyone!

I wrote up a beginners guide to getting started with arbitrage strategies in the cryptocurrency market. It includes some based examples of how to arbitrage the market, how to calculate opportunities, and even how to build your own trading bot!

https://blog.shrimpy.io/blog/cryptocurrency-arbitrage-a-lucrative-trading-strategy

I would love to hear your thoughts on the article!

What do you guys think?
It sound so simple but there is more to arbitrage trading in cryptocurrency than all the articles I have read on them. Sometimes when the bots scan an arbitrage opportunity and most time there must be one problem or the others ranging from either the coins is under maintenance or your cannot deposit the coins. I will advise those that may have interest in arbitrage to be careful and learned other forms of traders because it is not easy to make money as it sounds to be.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: