Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:50:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Ethereum survive below 0.02 BTC per coin?  (Read 3563 times)
wanted sliter

Activity: 398
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 07:24:30 PM

ETH, just like others altcoin. Even bitcoin still born to be dumped and pumped,
So it's normal when some coin go up or down. Don't be too worried about that. Cause it's the way this market work
And yes, I believe ETH could survive after all of this dump. It's one of the best altcoin right now to invest.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 472

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 07:24:36 PM

I am waiting for below 0.02 BTC and i will grab a lot of ETHEREUM
This ETH price will probably go a bit more slide as BTC dominance will go early this 4th quarter.
But i am pretty sure that before the year ends 0.04 will be the lowest for ETH.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 07:25:45 PM

I want to see more dump of price in Ethereum, i really want to have much lower price before i bag.
Though what ever the price down i am sure and confident that this Eth will go rise again like what it did before.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 07:38:39 PM

As we all know, the exchange rate of Ethereum has fallen during the past few months (vs BTC). From around 0.035 BTC per coin six months back, the prices have fallen to 0.0205 BTC as of now. The market share of Ethereum in the cryptocurrency market has fallen from 11.5% to 8.3% during the same period. Other alts have also fallen, but not by this much.

And this has happened despite the boost it received from the IEOs. Can ETH manage a comeback anytime soon? Will the investors stop selling their ETH holdings for BTC, and hold on to the coin?

The entire alt market is pretty much in the same boat. I don't recall Dash prices this low (against btc) for like 3+ years... most alts are currently like half the value of 'normal' prices.

Now can ETH recover? Sure, who knows where the markets will go. But if BTC dominance keeps increasing, we'll be looking at BTC and that's about it, nobody will be putting money into other cryptos, including ETH.

And ETH can survive just fine regardless. You are thinking like an investor, but it's used in so many projects it'll keep chugging along. And remember some people think in fiat, not in BTC ratios, so ETH most likely will increase in fiat value even if BTC dominance goes up, just that against BTC the price may look really crummy.

When is 2.0/staking planned for ETH? That could potentially be a turning point, but I haven't followed things close enough to keep track.
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 08:40:10 PM

As we all know, the exchange rate of Ethereum has fallen during the past few months (vs BTC). From around 0.035 BTC per coin six months back, the prices have fallen to 0.0205 BTC as of now. The market share of Ethereum in the cryptocurrency market has fallen from 11.5% to 8.3% during the same period. Other alts have also fallen, but not by this much.

And this has happened despite the boost it received from the IEOs. Can ETH manage a comeback anytime soon? Will the investors stop selling their ETH holdings for BTC, and hold on to the coin?

Almost all alts had a really bad time. when bitcoin goes down again i expect alts going down much more, also ethereum. keep in mind that the latest news about ethereum regarding using bsv chain were not so good. (my personal opinion)  
poornamelessme

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 09:34:04 PM

Almost all alts had a really bad time. when bitcoin goes down again i expect alts going down much more, also ethereum. keep in mind that the latest news about ethereum regarding using bsv chain were not so good. (my personal opinion)  

If btc crashes I expect alts to follow suit, but if btc does a normal-sized correction then slow fall, I strangely think that may benefit alts -- and in the longrun, probably better for btc as well. Now alts may not improve a lot against fiat in such a scenario, but against btc then there is a chance, as btc dominance may go down a bit.

BTC around 8-9K, then I can see a minor alt season breaking out. But if BTC keeps climbing like it has, then I think there won't be much relief for alts.

And I think it was the BCH chain they were considering? Not that it matters really, but yeah, that news wasn't generally taken very well.
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 11:28:13 PM

ethereum will go down below 0.02 BTC/eth
but only for a while my friend , before the price jump again and run above 0.025 BTC

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 03:53:14 AM

ETH can still gain ground to ~ 0.035 BTC or more later, as we all for now that only Bitcoin's price is moving up significantly compared to other Alts, but If altcoins manage to have a bull run too, ETH prices will be back within reach.
IEOs are influencing both Bitcoin and ETH prices as tokens can be bought with either of the two crypto unlike during the ICO era when it was mostly in ETH.

Most of the IEO funding is still occuring in ETH and although BTC payments can also be made, the volumes are not significant enough to have an impact on the exchange rates. And one of the reason for the recent crash in ETH prices may be the influx of so many crap projects among the IEOs. There are some exchanges out there, where more than two dozen IEOs are ongoing at the same time. These guys care only about the revenue and not about the quality of the project. And in the end, they are having a negative impact on the ETH exchange rates.

Another thing to remember here is that IEO volumes are nowhere near the ICO volumes that we had back in 2017. Investors are more cautious now, after the failure of so many ICOs during 2018. The popular sentiment regarding ICO/IEO remains negative and it will take a long time to get the situation normalized.

BTW, ETH exchange rates have breached the 0.02 BTC per coin level, and are now trading at 0.0198 BTC per coin according to coinmarketcap.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 05:27:31 AM

So far Ethereum, went down into 0.02BTC in fact, it is actually 0.0198BTC at the moment according to market. But it doesn't mean it can't survive though its happened because of Bitcoin price was kicking now where most of the altcoins got dumped their price value in most of the exchange platform.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1043
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 11:57:09 AM

The most important thing to know is that only 20% of the ICO has sold ownership of ETH. Yet the other 80% still holds ETH and is very likely to be sold too, ETH's sales will make ETH's price drop again, and the investors are very pleased if the price ETH down because it can buy it again at the lowest price.

That's a big opportunity for all investors if eth price fluctuates, then drop at cheaper price. Good thing if there's a situation like that, price eventually going to bounce back after sudden falls. Similar situation which we noticed with bitcoin many times, fluctuating price made it more profitable to everybody.

letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 05:30:29 PM

I would better measure ETH price in dollars, not in BTC. ETH may fall even lower in BTC if bitcoin continues to grow fast. So, nothing surprising here, ETH may cost 200$ USD and live long and prosper.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
poornamelessme

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 05:34:25 PM

I would better measure ETH price in dollars, not in BTC. ETH may fall even lower in BTC if bitcoin continues to grow fast. So, nothing surprising here, ETH may cost 200$ USD and live long and prosper.

I have a feeling that's how most will be looking at alts in the near future, not just ETH. Against BTC and pretty much the entire alt market looks terrible. Of course traders probably aren't looking at it that way, and understandably so, as most trade against BTC, not fiat.
VK.point

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 06:38:27 PM

ETH needs time to return to peak prices, maybe early next year. Many people are waiting for ETH 2.0, to be honest I am a little doubtful that the compilation of prices continues to fall by almost $ 200. But this time it's pretty good, I hope that next week is much better than now.

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 08:26:04 PM

As you can see now the rate is below 0.02 , I have long sold Ethereum since now it is difficult to say that the coin will be , it really does nothing for development , and there is no news , I can say so the price is always where to fall , but the coin will definitely live.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 11:59:06 PM

price ethereum and other alts will come back when the bitcoin season has ended, I think ETH cannot make a comeback in the near future because the focus of traders and investors is now on BTC. Maybe only a few people understand that the alts season is coming, but unfortunately most of them now choose to gain profit from BTC. So, we cannot force their will to buy alts, actually for me it's the same, we just have to wait for the alts season to come and it will come back.

To prevent sales is difficult because every individual has different thoughts about the coins being hold, so the price per coin cannot be forever stable because the crypto market is always moving up and down. But despite that I'm not worried about the price of each existing coin, because to increase even higher there will be at least a long process to reach a new ATH.

Yeah right, actually we have to be wise at this time. Bitcoin is now rising so take advantage of that increase and why think of Alts? if alts go down don't need to worry, instead buy as much as possible and wait for the alts season to come. Most of us are impatient whereas we can still profit from other coins being pumped now.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 03:01:15 AM

The market is gradually recovering, the volume of cryptocurrency capitalization is growing. By the end of 2019, the Ethereum exchange rate may reach $ 500. At Ethereum is worth investing in the for the long term. He will show its capabilities in the future. From the current value, you can make x2 and x3 per year.

The combined cryptocurrency market capitalization may be growing. But the altcoin market capitalization is going down. During the past four months, the Bitcoin dominance has gone from less than 50% to 67.9%. THe altcoins are getting battered. The only altcoins that are staying strong happens to be the Bitcoin forks (such as Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin SV), and the stablecoins (such as Tether, USDC and TUSD). The market share of the "proper" altcoins (i.e those not including Bitcoin forks and stablecoins) have gone down from 45% to less than 27%.

The market has recovered. I would agree with you on that. But what does that mean for the altcoins such as Ethereum? I am not even sure about its long term prospects. The only advantage is that it enjoys an overwhelming monopoly with the ICO/IEO sector. But what is the use, as most of these offerings are repeatedly failing to attain the soft cap?
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 03:03:36 AM

As we all know, the exchange rate of Ethereum has fallen during the past few months (vs BTC). From around 0.035 BTC per coin six months back, the prices have fallen to 0.0205 BTC as of now.
If you compare the price in regards to bitcoin then there is no way any coin will catch up with bitcoin, the main difference in the past six months is that the price of bitcoin has increased its valuation three folds and the price of ETH also doubled from those situation, just take the dollar valuation and ETH will survive if they are able to come up with solutions for their flaws.

More developers to continue using this chain for their projects the more potentials that the value will rise high again
Many projects used ETH for their initial collection and majority of the successful projects migrated to their own chain and all the scam projects died off leaving behind the coins in the blockchain Tongue.
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 03:34:33 AM

Etherem is currently below 0.02 btc now due to some good uptrend of BTC and I don't think it will die at that point, what's important here is its fiat value which is still above ICO price and price is over $200 currently.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 07:45:52 AM

It can even survive below 0.00001 btc.

Ethereum price doesn't equal the value it brings. Price can be anything but the value it brings is something else.

fullhdpixel

Activity: 2786
Merit: 606

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 02:13:31 PM

Ethereum never received any boost from IEOs, most IEOs that we have seen in the market are developed on Binance chain or the chain of the exchange that is coming up with such IEO, in fact ever since the creation of IEO platform, Ethereum smart contract of ICO has really suffered a setback because majority of very great projects that would have registered on ICO through Ethereum smart contract prefers to go through IEO for better chance of success.

Ethereum is really suffering now because the main thing that usually cause boost in its value which is ICO has also suffered a major setback too, so except they come up with new concept before the Ethereum that we use to know can come back to its right position. Except maybe bull run, then we can see that value again.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀