Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:48:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [What IF]Part 2  (Read 466 times)
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 06:02:03 AM

What If,... you're currently playing and suddenly you run out of funds and on the next draw you missed the game which you are about to win the Jackpot.
4 words. JUST FUCKING MOVE ON!!!!!!

I know it is hard to accept but there is nothing you can do about it. You didn't know that it will happen to you that you will win when you are about to be empty Sad . This happened to me one time when I'm gambling. Unfortunately, I lost all of my money and after that I saw that I won in the next draw but didn't bet on it because of lack of funds Sad. Nothing to do about it but to move on to prevent getting stressed Cheesy.

And if that happens in real life, you won the Jackpot by your lucky numbers and suddenly you misplaced the ticket, that's a BIG LOSS already don't you think?
This didn't happen to me but I have watched a person who won the Jackpot but unfortunately misplaced the ticket. There is somebody who got the winning ticket and with the help of the community, he got the ticket back and I think he also gave the one who found the ticket a huge tip for funding it.

SIGNATURE FOR RENT
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 10:23:09 PM

And so moving on,... We just had enough of the same feedbacks and nothing seems to be different at all, so I think that would be already sufficient to fill out this what if. And again, I'm glad to have all of you on bringing up the discussion on this crazy idea of mine.

Stay tuned for another what if next week!
Please don't forget to support: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5193860.msg52851257#msg52851257

Good Day!

Donate for a cause: 1CHAriTyyuCzLdXshSDVohyjgxTxW9Bhx
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: