Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:43:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If bnb overtakes eth  (Read 1733 times)
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 07:15:36 AM

Binance are doing an excellent job, and BNB is certainly a promising coin, but I can't see it overtaking ETH.

A lot of what Binance offers is 'current', whilst most of ETH's potential price is in 'future' functionality - I don't mean stuff that it can't offer now but will in the future, but rather integration of smart contracts into the mainstream. I think 5G may help to start this off, as it should lead to big developments in IoT, and IoT is perfect for smart contracts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2019, 07:19:22 AM

If we were to compare about the strength of of both BNB/ETH Blockchain
ETH is definitely stronger because they have tons of scaling solution, smart contracts integration and etc
BNB is mainly just for tokens to be built on top of it

But this does not mean that BNB have literally 0% chance to take over ETH in terms of marketcap of usage
BNB is widely use in Binance as a fee, IEO for the chance of the lottery, and also for its DEX

If Crypto bull run would happened again, If Binance can still be the #1 leading exchange, BNB value would get appreciate alot
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 09:00:14 AM

There have to be legitimate projects that solve actual problems for coins like ETH, BNB, and Neo to be successful in the long term.  Right now all of these tokens being put out on Ethereum's blockchain are worse than useless.  Most of the time they were created by scammers in the ICO market.  

Not sure about BNB, but it's Binance's baby and they certainly have a strong brand name in the crypto community.  Personally I don't think BNB is going to reach the popularity that ETH has, though those two coins aren't far apart on coinmarketcap.  The real question is to what purpose those smart contracts are going to be put to use.  If that functionality doesn't prove to be useful, what's the point?

If Crypto bull run would happened again, If Binance can still be the #1 leading exchange, BNB value would get appreciate alot
If, if.  But I do happen to agree with you and I also think we're going to see another bull run within the next year.  Altcoins, including BNB and ETH, will be boosted along with bitcoin.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 10:41:07 AM

I have found many ICO or IEO projects that use the Ethereum platform but I very rarely find ICO / IEO projects using the Binance platform, will Binance in the future Able to overtake this case? If they are able then I'm sure Binance will overtake Ethereum.
Many see BNB as the replacement of ETH since the coin had performed really well this year but still, it won't be easy to take down ETH. There are plenty of coins that are based on ERC20 technology which the base of the ETH blockchain and has always remained as the top altcoin. However, ETH from the past few months is not doing well but I don't think that it would be losing its position so early...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
CoinKolik

Activity: 736
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 11:09:05 AM

Binanca Chain growing strongly. Binance ecosystem growing strongly. Many projects swap from ERC20 to BEP2.   ETH also have good developments. Expectation from ETH 2.0 is so high. By the way as the advantages of binance exchange, BNB can take place of the ETH in 2-3 years.
Williams_Leo

Activity: 207
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 11:44:38 AM

I have found many ICO or IEO projects that use the Ethereum platform but I very rarely find ICO / IEO projects using the Binance platform, will Binance in the future Able to overtake this case? If they are able then I'm sure Binance will overtake Ethereum.
Well, if we talk about technology issues and usefulness in some areas related to crypto, especially ICOs and IEOs, eth is probably a lot more outstanding than bnb, therefore, BNB hardly has many opportunities to overcome ETH in these matters. However, our community has also realized how great BNB when it has support from binance exchange, in combination with many events in the community, BNB can surpass eth in terms of position and value in the future if it makes good use of its advantages.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 11:53:22 AM

I am trying to decipher what the future holds for eth, asides its smart contract purposes which of course bnb can offer, what else do you think will help keep eth relevant. Because I see some projects trying to migrate to binance chain, I see that it won't end well for eth as long as bnb keeps improving.
Before deciphering all these things and the challenges that both BNB and ETH will compete against each other is a good story but you need to check the facts too, how many projects are we expecting in the future, does the upcoming regulatory framework will make things easy and if so anyone will trust any new projects with the amount of scam projects we saw in the past and if you have an answer for these then we could debate about which one is the best  Tongue.
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 12:29:10 PM

Binanca Chain growing strongly. Binance ecosystem growing strongly. Many projects swap from ERC20 to BEP2.   ETH also have good developments. Expectation from ETH 2.0 is so high. By the way as the advantages of binance exchange, BNB can take place of the ETH in 2-3 years.

Anything can happen in the crypto market as long as we develop from Binance will have a chance to dominate the price of ETH. Even there are active developments from the ETH but surely ETH will also dominate in the market due to, it has already created credibility in the market.
Patrix_1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 01:38:33 PM

Not going to happen in my opinion, because ETH is something more global and more fundamental as BNB. BNB is a great token that is backed by the biggest exchange in the industry, but they are on different levels.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 01:55:23 PM

I dont think that BNB would overtake Eth because developers has many options to build their own dapps on different blockchains.

and this coin can only be use in there palform no real use cases in other thing  unlike ETH .

You are wrong, there is many project moves to BNB chain, if you think no real uses, you need to make a research about projects was swapped to BNB chain. I give some example, Mithril from ERC20->BEP-2 standard, Fusion, DeepCloud and more.
I think he meant smart contracts which BNB hasn't that is why shifting to BNB is still limited.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 03:48:58 PM

Not going to happen in my opinion, because ETH is something more global and more fundamental as BNB. BNB is a great token that is backed by the biggest exchange in the industry, but they are on different levels.
Different levels and different use. ETH has been popular because of its platform to make a smartcontract token and BNB is only backed by one of the popular exchange BINANCE.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 04:38:25 PM

Different levels and different use. ETH has been popular because of its platform to make a smartcontract token and BNB is only backed by one of the popular exchange BINANCE.
did you forget that there is now a binance chain? some ERC tokens have also been switched to BEP-2 although only for marketing they can be traded on the binance DEX. but some have succeeded with swaps that have been made, although some have finally been removed from the binance exchange. that is a bad thing, but BNB has great potential to become more expensive in the future. in terms of usage and market, ETH is still getting better. but in the future who knows what is likely to happen?
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 08:27:50 PM

I don't think BNB value would overtake Ethereum unless Ethereum regress itself and the value kkeep dropping from the top of the foodchain, Binance seems very short of new addition and features they can add to their exchange, Margin and futures market added already and also the P2P exchange which are all valued into the price already

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 03:30:35 AM

I don't think BNB value would overtake Ethereum unless Ethereum regress itself and the value kkeep dropping from the top of the foodchain, Binance seems very short of new addition and features they can add to their exchange, Margin and futures market added already and also the P2P exchange which are all valued into the price already
Binance is purely concentrated on business side while Ethereum is a big eco-system platform while binance chain lacks it, it needs interoperability from cosmos or ftm to work.
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 05:43:46 AM

sometimes I wonder why centralization can be so far superior than decentralization?
is not that crypto enthusiasts prefer decentralization, so how can this BNB overtake ETH?
While ETH been so useful in many part of cryptocurrencies and different platfroms and projects, the fact that BNB been doing more development in their exchange now like from having p2p trading now, as well their previous Dex exchange tendency that having active team and continuous development inspires investors to push it and might be into top 2, if ETH will not perform as active as BNB even it act as centralized. Will see if this slow bullish trend with alts as well in ETH stops BNB conquering 2nd spot.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 06:49:06 AM

I don't think Binancce Coin will be able to defeat ethereum because I see the development of Binance Coin with Ethereum having very different requests and many platforms that use Ethereum than Binance.

But did you realize that binance ICO just held 2 years ago and right now bnb is the most famous exchange and the BNB has really high market cap even it's just in few exchange.
So i'm sure bnb is big rival for ETH and it could be surpass ETH in the future
jootn2kx

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 06:57:06 AM

I am trying to decipher what the future holds for eth, asides its smart contract purposes which of course bnb can offer, what else do you think will help keep eth relevant. Because I see some projects trying to migrate to binance chain, I see that it won't end well for eth as long as bnb keeps improving.

BNB is too tightly connected to Binance to ever overtake ETH, i think. I don't expect it to ever even have a chance, with Ethereum 2.0 on the way.

ESTIMATED.PRO
PERSONALIZED PREDICTIONS LIST ACCURACY CHECK REVIEWS AI-BASED PREDICTIONS TOP COINS TO BUY TOP COINS TO SELL
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 04:48:29 PM

You are forgetting one of the biggest advantages of this market, decentralization. Ethereum is a decentralized currency while the binance coin is backed by a centralized institution, as soon as binance begins to show some signs that it is getting weaker you can be sure their coin will begin to go down, I know it seems like binance can do no wrong since everything they are doing is working perfectly, but ethereum seemed that way in 2017 and despite its low price is still here and we do not know if BNB will be as resistant to misfortune.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 05:23:11 PM

In crypto-market everything is possible, I have that on my mind all the time. Who knows what future holds for Binance and
Ethereum, who knows who will be better positioned in 5 years from now, or more? I believe nobody can give us any answers here,
we can discuss about it, we can share our opinions with valid arguments, but that is only a discussion.
   Im not sure what will happen, I will play it safe and I have money in both of them. Slightly more in Ethereum, cause I have more
faith in Eth, but that is just my faith, I can`t say will Binance make some amazing progress in the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 11:29:19 PM

You are forgetting one of the biggest advantages of this market, decentralization. Ethereum is a decentralized currency while the binance coin is backed by a centralized institution, as soon as binance begins to show some signs that it is getting weaker you can be sure their coin will begin to go down, I know it seems like binance can do no wrong since everything they are doing is working perfectly, but ethereum seemed that way in 2017 and despite its low price is still here and we do not know if BNB will be as resistant to misfortune.
Im not sure if what you are saying was true before, go to the ethereum thread and look at the ethereum whitepaper. I can say that it's not truly decentralized blockchain because it's pre-mined coin.
Decentralization is not the big advantage consider bitcoin is the only coin that achieved the decentralization with no one controlling the blockchain or has access to it.
BNB is failed to take over ethereum. Binance has nothing to do to compete with ethereum and what has already done by binance is about business.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀