Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:58:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to be a good traders of altcoins?  (Read 4813 times)
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 09:19:06 PM

if you want to become a good trader then you have to be active in online and have to follow all the updates regarding trading and market.another important thing is you have to analyis the market and hard work is key to success Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
auntyjmary

Activity: 368
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 09:33:40 PM

The best strategy in trading includes being attentive to charts and understanding how the crypto market works so you can make the best of decisions. It takes a great deal of discipline to be able to engage in trading in cryptocurrencies and succeed with more profit as returns.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 09:38:31 PM

The best strategy in trading includes being attentive to charts and understanding how the crypto market works so you can make the best of decisions. It takes a great deal of discipline to be able to engage in trading in cryptocurrencies and succeed with more profit as returns.
Reading the chart data is the key to understand the questions like "how cash flow happens in the market?". Before opening a trading account it is essential to have a proper education and skills required for the trading. Training the self is the main pot I want to explain but many traders ignore this, unfortunately.
Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 10:12:11 PM

One of the most important rules in altcoin trading that I have learned from my experience is that the same strategy cannot be applied to any coin. Sounds pretty corny and simple, but I managed to make this mistake. Each altcoin has its own news. Follow them and you will be able to trade successfully.

yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 10:34:50 PM

First of all, don't forget to follow up with news/updates/ugrades/etc about them. They do really move alts especially when the ALTs season becomes active. Don't also forget to trade them against the major- say Bitcoin and maybe ETH. Alts sometime trade inversely against Bitcoin so monitoring that aspect may also help you scrap some profits. Overall, just continue to be studying the market. Each move it makes is an opportunity to learn and earn more.

xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 10:44:13 PM

Reading the chart data is the key to understand the questions like "how cash flow happens in the market?". Before opening a trading account it is essential to have a proper education and skills required for the trading. Training the self is the main pot I want to explain but many traders ignore this, unfortunately.
technical and fundamental analysis is the main weapon for traders. The ability to read market movements requires a lot of experience, although there are many indicators that can be used, sometimes the reality is often missed because of a volatile market. It's not easy, let alone build mentality.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 11:52:27 PM

When it comes to the trading of altcoin the I find it is one of the most complex jobs. There are lot of chances and possibilities. So to become a good trader of altcoins what are the main strategies do we need to have? Is it the best time to put money on the altcoin?

Here are my simple opinions on altcoins trading
1. Trade coins on exchanges with the highest volume
2. Avoid depending on technical analysis for signals to enter into alts trades
3. Keep your attention to news about the alts you want to trade. They influence their price movements most time.
4. Be disciplined. Take profits and don't be too greedy
5. Use stop loss where necessary.

johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 11:58:24 PM

When it comes to the trading of altcoin the I find it is one of the most complex jobs. There are lot of chances and possibilities. So to become a good trader of altcoins what are the main strategies do we need to have? Is it the best time to put money on the altcoin?

Here are my simple opinions on altcoins trading
1. Trade coins on exchanges with the highest volume

I often conduct arbitrage trading and volume is not a problem for me.
sometimes small volumes are easier to predict and we are in complete control of the market.
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 01:00:30 AM
Merited by regnidorhcs (2)

Sounds like you're an investor rather than a trader. Anyway, to be a good trader in altcoin you need to know which coin has the biggest volume per day, which coins are top gainers for a day, and which coins are the top losers for a day. By determining this, you can sort which altcoins are good to be traded; that's the time you'll apply the technical analysis, fundamental analysis, and risk management at the same time as much as possible.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 05:22:31 AM

if you want to become a good trader then you have to be active in online and have to follow all the updates regarding trading and market.another important thing is you have to analyis the market and hard work is key to success Smiley
Traders must be willing to always check further market information and also they must be able to do chart analysis to determine price points. because if we just don't have this understanding it will certainly be a disadvantage for ourselves

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 05:24:19 AM

this is not so easy to answer trading altcoins is really a challenge for altcoins traders because you cannot really predict what is going to happen next.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 05:32:14 AM

I doubt if there is anything like good or bad trader of altcoins. It is just a matter of luck. Those you think are very good in trading have also bought or sold at a wrong timing losing a whole lots of money. I believe it is nothing but just luck to make a fortune in altcoins trading.
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 06:47:32 AM

Sounds like you're an investor rather than a trader. Anyway, to be a good trader in altcoin you need to know which coin has the biggest volume per day, which coins are top gainers for a day, and which coins are the top losers for a day. By determining this, you can sort which altcoins are good to be traded; that's the time you'll apply the technical analysis, fundamental analysis, and risk management at the same time as much as possible.
of course bitcoin market analysis every day becomes our food, besides that we must have a good strategy to anticipate market conditions if it is not in accordance with our analysis. many things must be run when we trade, another case when investing, where there is no need to monitor the market often, because it is our goal for the long term

Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 07:51:07 AM

In my opinion, in every trade we do, there is no standard strategy because the market is very dynamic and price fluctuations are very high. The most important thing is that we implement our trading plan and are always patient to wait for the right moment

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Nnuego

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 08:33:12 AM

Buy altcoin when it is cheap and be patient enough to sell back when the price is pretty high. Invest on good ICO's project that has already been listed, and try much as to hodl their token

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 05:15:19 PM

very risky if you use altcoin to trade especially when the market is unstable it is likely you will lose quickly, you better drive with bitcoin for daily trading, because bitcoin price movements are increasing.
For this season, I think it will be right to actually focus more on bitcoin trading now because anyone that is trading altcoins at this time that the markets are bleeding so much is doing so at his or her own risk.  The best time to actually make much in trading is during bull run, and as we can see that only bitcoin is still the one that has been in its bull run since 3 months ago, and many people are beginning to pump their altcoins for bitcoin.

The only thing that is good about altcoins right now is just to buy them and hold since they are very cheap, this season will favor more of holders than traders, I mean holder can buy very low now and then wait for altcoins season for them to make so much money.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 06:11:57 PM

There are various strategies employed by professional traders to get the best out of the market. One of such is trading altcoin with the USDT pair to easily know when one is making profits, rather than the btc or eth pair which could be complicated upon conversion. I personally prefer setting my orders in bits to increase my chances.
michellee

Activity: 2744
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 01:23:01 AM

There are too many strategies we need to have, but the most thing is controlling ourselves in trading because that will be needed if we want to be a good trader. We need to have the ability to control ourselves, so we can trade without panic, worry, or think for the bad thing but that will not be easy as we know that controlling ourselves will be the hard thing. Besides that, you need to manage your money to be used in trading so you can use it to buy the right coin, and if you can do this, the next thing is to learn about the analysis. Learning the analysis is difficult, and it cannot master in one night, but we need to practice in every time we trade and sometimes, we could feel it's so difficult, and that will make us give up to learn.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 01:39:14 AM

I doubt if there is anything like good or bad trader of altcoins. It is just a matter of luck. Those you think are very good in trading have also bought or sold at a wrong timing losing a whole lots of money. I believe it is nothing but just luck to make a fortune in altcoins trading.

I agree with you, in trading cryptocurrency, there's an extent of experience, which is built over time and the issue of luck. Some trades are won out of luck and not because of the TA or FA conducted. There's actually no certainty in trading cryptocurrency as the market is not regulated.
ici_lemmy

Activity: 254

Hydax Exchange

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 03:06:36 AM

I agree with you, in trading cryptocurrency, there's an extent of experience, which is built over time and the issue of luck. Some trades are won out of luck and not because of the TA or FA conducted. There's actually no certainty in trading cryptocurrency as the market is not regulated.
This market is always very risky to invest and we cannot predict what will happen next in this bad time. I personally think altcoin is not the best option to make a profit because almost all altcoin is having a huge correction in the past 1 month and may even decrease even further if there are bad news. In my opinion, only invest in new quality projects and have great potential because the investment demand in those projects is always very high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: