Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:59:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MAINNET]"MimbleWimble", we cast this spell so mote it be. GRIMM was born.  (Read 12466 times)
Tongpu (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 04:58:47 AM

Updated topic main page.

Grimmers value transparency, free speech, privacy, decentralization, freedom over wealth, over money, and over power >> grimmw.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BOSS900

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 05:30:42 AM

Дoбpый дeнь! Зaвиcли нeвыплaчeнными бoлee 750 мoнeт grimm. Haжимaю кнoпкy oплaтить-ничeгo нe пpoиcxoдит. Пoмoгитe, пoжaлyйcтa! Cпacибo зapaнee!
Aдpec: 3d5424d8818077973d55027de37de57b246453f83e59bb590789ca859f91f141f02
BOSS900

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 05:40:52 AM

Good day! Unpaid more than 750 coins grimm. I press the buttons to pay, nothing happens. HELP, PLEASE! Thank you in advance!
Address: 3d5424d8818077973d55027de37de57b246453f83e59bb590789ca859f91f141f02
Tongpu (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 05:42:57 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2019, 05:57:38 AM by Tongpu

Good day! Unpaid more than 750 coins grimm. I press the buttons to pay, nothing happens. HELP, PLEASE! Thank you in advance!
Address: 3d5424d8818077973d55027de37de57b246453f83e59bb590789ca859f91f141f02

For payout need address will be active (not expired), wallet must be open when you do payout.
Contact us telegram or discord, admins will help you.

Sunpool - pool op avaible at discord.
Ravepool - pool op avaible at telegram

https://t.me/grimmw - EN telegram
https://t.me/grimmwru - RU telegram
https://discord.gg/XKgPPW2 - Discord

Grimmers value transparency, free speech, privacy, decentralization, freedom over wealth, over money, and over power >> grimmw.com
BOSS900

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 06:29:16 AM

Everything! Everything came almost instantly after contacting the discord! Thank you so much for helping AndrewCOP and BUR1X!
Tongpu (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 06:30:47 AM

Everything! Everything came almost instantly after contacting the discord! Thank you so much for helping AndrewCOP and BUR1X!

It's great  Wink

Alex 555

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 05:06:10 PM

Hello. What's new? When will we see a coin on exchanges?
Tongpu (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 07:09:09 PM

Hello. What's new? When will we see a coin on exchanges?

Hi, we don't wont listing on shitdotcomexchanges with fictitious sales. It is any day. For a fair exchange we need more coins in circulation for volume. 1 week only mainnet. We will make an official announcement as all requirements are met.

giaosu

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 02:44:05 AM

I can't joint Discord chanel.
Tongpu (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 07:03:46 AM

What kind of problem? https://discord.gg/XKgPPW2  invite link works

Tongpu (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 01:27:35 PM

Exchanges???

"Hi, we don't wont listing on shitdotcomexchanges with fictitious sales. It is any day. For a fair exchange we need more coins in circulation for volume. Mainnet only from 5th Aug. We will make an official announcement as all requirements are met."

It will be at September. We will make an official announcement.

Kirilldes

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 04:31:38 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2019, 07:03:28 AM by Kirilldes

I want to buy Grimm coins. Ready to pay 1 grimm = 0.015$. Write me in private messages.
multisim

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 05:30:13 PM

I want to  buy  0.014. Write me in private  message
tw0rak

Activity: 600
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 11:57:19 AM

I want to buy Grimm coins. Ready to pay 1 grimm = 0.015$. Write me in private messages.

Probably youre wrong cos of the price is 1 grimm = 0.15$ at least Cheesy
kratoz

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 06:09:36 PM

In my opinion this is the 99.9% SCAM coin, fully copypasted from BEAM and not even rewrited the whitepaper.

Why do I think so?

1. There is no explorer so we cant see top addresses where devs keep their premined coins(the team by the way lies that there was no premine, but they posted the announcement AFTER mainnet already started, and they mined a lot of this shitcoin doing first solo blocks while people still were not able to mine it, so it was UNFAIR start)
2. The team is probably fake, they dont proof their identities, they dont have any social references before april 2019
3. They have only their "official pools" where is 1% commision which goes to them, and a lot of people already reported that some coins were stolen from them on these pools
4. There will be no exchange before devs collect bitcoins from community donations or selling premined coins otc

5. Admins and community managers lie a lot and ban anyone who asks any reasonable question on discord or telegram.

So when they collect enough to list on the exchange they probably sell all their coins and leave. Or they will keep selling them all by OTC (there are already a lot of newbie-accounts trying to sell you big chunks for incredibly high price (0.05-0.4$ for one coin) in PM spam), then ask to donate bitcoins for paying listing and leave.

Thats only my point of view, maybe I misunderstood something, but I have never seen a succesful project made by copypasting and lying.

platedscrap

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 06:20:12 PM

In my opinion this is the 99.9% SCAM coin, fully copypasted from BEAM and not even rewrited the whitepaper.

Why do I think so?

1. There is no explorer so we cant see top addresses where devs keep their premined coins(the team by the way lies that there was no premine, but they posted the announcement AFTER mainnet already started, and they mined a lot of this shitcoin doing first solo blocks while people still were not able to mine it, so it was UNFAIR start)
2. The team is probably fake, they dont proof their identities, they dont have any social references before april 2019
3. They have only their "official pools" where is 1% commision which goes to them, and a lot of people already reported that some coins were stolen from them on these pools
4. There will be no exchange before devs collect bitcoins from community donations or selling premined coins otc

5. Admins and community managers lie a lot and ban anyone who asks any reasonable question on discord or telegram.

So when they collect enough to list on the exchange they probably sell all their coins and leave. Or they will keep selling them all by OTC (there are already a lot of newbie-accounts trying to sell you big chunks for incredibly high price (0.05-0.4$ for one coin) in PM spam), then ask to donate bitcoins for paying listing and leave.

Thats only my point of view, maybe I misunderstood something, but I have never seen a succesful project made by copypasting and lying.

well i can tell you when the coin was announced and i downloaded the wallet there were only 25 blocks mined and i started mining with the wallet right away using 6 1660ti
kratoz

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 06:30:14 PM

Why do I think so?

well i can tell you when the coin was announced and i downloaded the wallet there were only 25 blocks mined and i started mining with the wallet right away using 6 1660ti

Maybe you are right, but anyway it is a bad way to start a project before announcing it.
Tongpu (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 08:42:26 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2019, 02:50:37 PM by Tongpu

Why do I think so?

Maybe you are right, but anyway it is a bad way to start a project before announcing it.

1. Copypast whitepaper? Where you find it? We have our manifest, magic paper with our direction. You can find it on website or on github https://github.com/freenetcoder/Manifesto/blob/master/Manifesto.md. May be you mean mimblewimble whitepaper?)) But this document copypast not only we, but and beam, and grin. This is first document from Tom Elvis Jedusor 19 July, 2016. And we respect his work and publish his document as well too.
About start network: We find first block on CPU, check all services, and we start this thread right away (in a few minutes after first block mined)). I think you have not checked. Lot of coins mine by devs? Proof please. This is API explorer commands if you know what is this, you can use it - https://github.com/freenetcoder/Manifesto/blob/master/explorer-api.md. Also You can build from source explorer node, connect and check these api requests. You can check all code, it opensource, and you can find how many  rewards coins for 1 block or 1999 block. It's 100 Grimm and all of this going to miners. Proof your words please. P.s. Top addresses? At MW?  Grin
2. We are real persons. Public faces.
3. All pools work and problem only in your mind. We have 2 pools (community driven pools, you can find pool ops and ask who they are) : https://grimm.ravepool.com/ and https://grimm.sunpool.top/ . You can see pools stats and block stats here: https://miningpoolstats.stream/grimm . Would you specify at least, pool, address, amount ? ) or it's only words?
4. We don't wont listing Grimm on shitdotcomexchages. Mainnet only 2 week and no needed coins in circulation for good trade volume. Because we haven't pre-mine.You can see coins in circulation from APi, at stats, or you can calculate if you know how to multiply numbers.
5. What donations? what bitcoins? Who ask? Show at least one proof of your words.  If nothing else, a man should stand by his words. Or you not man?
6. We blocked 4 users at telegram (russian tm, - kisak, unmounted, Dmitriy and Pilya (find yourself), because they are troll and flooders. Community supported us in this. Discord driven by community member and as i know he dont block any.  lol  Grin

EITHER HELP US, OR GET OUT OF OUR WAY.

kekeck33

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 06:24:44 AM

Im mining true Grimm Wallet Mainnet. Where can I see progress (how many coins I mined) and when payments ?
Tongpu (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 06:33:13 AM

Im mining true Grimm Wallet Mainnet. Where can I see progress (how many coins I mined) and when payments ?

Diff is high, Network hashrate increase. Mining from wallet it's solo mining, not effective now. When you find block you get reward 100 Grimm and see it on UTXO page or incoming on your ballance. You can mine on pools with external miners Gminer (AMD,Nvidia) or MiniZ (Nvidia)

https://grimm.ravepool.com/
https://grimm.sunpool.top/

You can see pools stats: https://miningpoolstats.stream/grimm

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: