Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:07:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MAINNET]"MimbleWimble", we cast this spell so mote it be. GRIMM was born.  (Read 12445 times)
kekeck33

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 07:34:05 AM

Thanks for the quick reply.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kirilldes

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 10:47:12 AM

Sorr, but this Grimm buy and sell bot: https://t.me/Grimm_market_bot is official?
Tongpu (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 01:14:41 PM

Sorr, but this Grimm buy and sell bot: https://t.me/Grimm_market_bot is official?

No, any official information only in our official channels published by administrators or from devs official accounts.

Grimmers value transparency, free speech, privacy, decentralization, freedom over wealth, over money, and over power >> grimmw.com
kratoz

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 11:02:34 PM

In my opinion this is the 99.9% SCAM coin, fully copypasted from BEAM and not even rewrited the whitepaper.

Why do I think so?

1. There is no explorer so we cant see top addresses where devs keep their premined coins(the team by the way lies that there was no premine, but they posted the announcement AFTER mainnet already started, and they mined a lot of this shitcoin doing first solo blocks while people still were not able to mine it, so it was UNFAIR start)
2. The team is probably fake, they dont proof their identities, they dont have any social references before april 2019
3. They have only their "official pools" where is 1% commision which goes to them, and a lot of people already reported that some coins were stolen from them on these pools
4. There will be no exchange before devs collect bitcoins from community donations or selling premined coins otc

5. Admins and community managers lie a lot and ban anyone who asks any reasonable question on discord or telegram.
So when they collect enough to list on the exchange they probably sell all their coins and leave. Or they will keep selling them all by OTC (there are already a lot of newbie-accounts trying to sell you big chunks for incredibly high price (0.05-0.4$ for one coin) in PM spam), then ask to donate bitcoins for paying listing and leave.

Thats only my point of view, maybe I misunderstood something, but I have never seen a succesful project made by copypasting and lying.

well i can tell you when the coin was announced and i downloaded the wallet there were only 25 blocks mined and i started mining with the wallet right away using 6 1660ti

Maybe you are right, but anyway it is a bad way to start a project before announcing it.

1. Copypast whitepaper? Where you find it? We have our manifest, magic paper with our direction. You can find it on website or on github https://github.com/freenetcoder/Manifesto/blob/master/Manifesto.md. May be you mean mimblewimble whitepaper?)) But this document copypast not only we, but and beam, and grin. This is first document from Tom Elvis Jedusor 19 July, 2016. And we respect his work and publish his document as well too.
About start network: We find first block on CPU, check all services, and we start this thread right away (in a few minutes after first block mined)). I think you have not checked. Lot of coins mine by devs? Proof please. This is API explorer commands if you know what is this, you can use it - https://github.com/freenetcoder/Manifesto/blob/master/explorer-api.md. Also You can build from source explorer node, connect and check these api requests. You can check all code, it opensource, and you can find how many  rewards coins for 1 block or 1999 block. It's 100 Grimm and all of this going to miners. Proof your words please. P.s. Top addresses? At MW?  Grin
2. We are real persons. Public faces.
3. All pools work and problem only in your mind. We have 2 pools (community driven pools, you can find pool ops and ask who they are) : https://grimm.ravepool.com/ and https://grimm.sunpool.top/ . You can see pools stats and block stats here: https://miningpoolstats.stream/grimm . Would you specify at least, pool, address, amount ? ) or it's only words?
4. We don't wont listing Grimm on shitdotcomexchages. Mainnet only 2 week and no needed coins in circulation for good trade volume. Because we haven't pre-mine.You can see coins in circulation from APi, at stats, or you can calculate if you know how to multiply numbers.
5. What donations? what bitcoins? Who ask? Show at least one proof of your words.  If nothing else, a man should stand by his words. Or you not man?
6. We blocked 5 users at telegram (russian tm, - kisak, unmounted, Dmitriy, witalikf and Pilya (find yourself), because they are troll and flooders. Community supported us in this. Discord driven by community member and as i know he dont block any.  lol  Grin

EITHER HELP US, OR GET OUT OF OUR WAY.

Thanks for your respond.
You cant even carefully read and understand what I've wrote, so I probably should skip most of your sarcastic counterarguments which don't proof anything against my words.
I was just telling you my first impression on your project, didn't want to hurt your feelings, and I'm sorry if I did.
I'm not a professional coder, blockchain enthusiast etc. Just regular cryptocurrency user. I don't want to create my own explorer just to check my guesses about your project. If you want your community trust you, better to make it with your team and do it before you start a mainnet. And instead of being acrimonious and spiteful you should learn how to talk with your community in a respectful manner and explain your pros and cons, or hire someone who knows how to interract with normal people.
1. Your 'manifesto' is mixed from MW protocol and some articles from the web, anyone can google it.
2. Most popular messages from your community are "where is explorer?", "pool didn't payout coins for me" and "when exchange". And all your answers doesn't sound good.
3. If your faces are real maybe you should make a stream on youtube where you can confirm it and answer all  questions we have.
4. Thanks for proving that you don't list on exchange coz you didn't premine enough Wink
5.... And more to tell but don't want to waste my time debating with someone impolite and inattentive. Maybe you can reread my first message and find a better answer.

Anyway if I was wrong, good luck with your project, I hope you won't scam people and have your place in the cryptocurrency world. But I will pass it for now, maybe join later if i see a good sign (its a pity for me that there aren't now, I'm always open for everything new and fair).
L0ky

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

Not All Who Wander Are Lost

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 06:57:03 AM

In my opinion this is the 99.9% SCAM coin, fully copypasted from BEAM and not even rewrited the whitepaper.

And who are you so that your opinion is at least worth something? If (from your words) you are an ordinary user, then you are not able to conduct a professional analysis of the project, and yet for some reason you express your negative opinion, you are a fool at 99.99%.

The funny thing is that people do not understand the power of their words, many projects were ruined because of such fools who screamed at SCAM, and the second fools listened to them and started selling coins.
kratoz

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 07:26:50 AM

And who are you so that your opinion is at least worth something? If (from your words) you are an ordinary user, then you are not able to conduct a professional analysis of the project, and yet for some reason you express your negative opinion, you are a fool at 99.99%.

The funny thing is that people do not understand the power of their words, many projects were ruined because of such fools who screamed at SCAM, and the second fools listened to them and started selling coins.

You don't need to be professional analyst to search google and read community reviews. You can just keep crying out and call me any words you know, this wont change anything.
I've never seen a good project that was ruined because of random user posted a bad review. If you cant read and understand what i've mentioned before, it's only because of you.
terrencejack

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:24:07 AM

You don't need to be professional analyst to search google and read community reviews. You can just keep crying out and call me any words you know, this wont change anything.
I've never seen a good project that was ruined because of random user posted a bad review. If you cant read and understand what i've mentioned before, it's only because of you.

Do you understand what you said before because apparently you cant even get your veil wallet to sync? Btw its called add nodes pretty basic stuff.
tw0rak

Activity: 600
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 02:41:55 PM

Still very high hashrate and diff.
Please guys, get out of this coin and let me mine some coins Cheesy
bur1x

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 09:51:14 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2019, 10:09:14 AM by bur1x

Why do I think so?

1. There is no explorer so we cant see top addresses where devs keep their premined coins(the team by the way lies that there was no premine, but they posted the announcement AFTER mainnet already started, and they mined a lot of this shitcoin doing first solo blocks while people still were not able to mine it, so it was UNFAIR start)
2. The team is probably fake, they dont proof their identities, they dont have any social references before april 2019
3. They have only their "official pools" where is 1% commision which goes to them, and a lot of people already reported that some coins were stolen from them on these pools
4. There will be no exchange before devs collect bitcoins from community donations or selling premined coins otc

5. Admins and community managers lie a lot and ban anyone who asks any reasonable question on discord or telegram.

So when they collect enough to list on the exchange they probably sell all their coins and leave. Or they will keep selling them all by OTC (there are already a lot of newbie-accounts trying to sell you big chunks for incredibly high price (0.05-0.4$ for one coin) in PM spam), then ask to donate bitcoins for paying listing and leave.

Thats only my point of view, maybe I misunderstood something, but I have never seen a succesful project made by copypasting and lying.

Nobody is getting banned for nothing and i'm the only one with full Admin rights on the Discord Server.
I can't speak for the Telegram group, but either way I do not recognize your Name.
There have been 3 bans in total thus far, most of them for repeated violation of our 'No Trading' Discord policy.
There is no Community Manager afaik. Discord Server, Pools, Profit calculators and what not are all build and/or maintained by the Community themselves.

kratoz

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 03:01:52 PM

Nobody is getting banned for nothing and i'm the only one with full Admin rights on the Discord Server.
I can't speak for the Telegram group, but either way I do not recognize your Name.
There have been 3 bans in total thus far, most of them for repeated violation of our 'No Trading' Discord policy.
There is no Community Manager afaik. Discord Server, Pools, Profit calculators and what not are all build and/or maintained by the Community themselves.

It's ok to ban anyone who violates the rules of the server. Other thing is why you can't let people sell their coins on special channel while you don't have exchange, this opens a possibility for scammers to create some fake trading servers and steal grimms from your community, and you can't stop them by banning on your server, but it's yours choise.
I was telling this because I've seen some reports from famous people in cryptocurrency world on another discord servers, that you banned them for their questions about listing and mining purposes without exchange. I can't check this on any side, but it makes a big red flag for me, I've seen this before and it never ended good.
You should understand that there are a lot of different projects which are created only for stealing bitcoins, and everyone should check twice before joining any new one.
I'm not on your server anymore, discord has 100 server count limitation, and I have to clean them sometimes.
Anyway I will keep my eyes on your project, and if I see good movements from your team/community, I will join you again, and make some free advertisements and give you my apologies.
bur1x

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 04:49:37 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2019, 03:45:35 AM by bur1x

It's ok to ban anyone who violates the rules of the server. Other thing is why you can't let people sell their coins on special channel while you don't have exchange, this opens a possibility for scammers to create some fake trading servers and steal grimms from your community, and you can't stop them by banning on your server, but it's yours choise.
I was telling this because I've seen some reports from famous people in cryptocurrency world on another discord servers, that you banned them for their questions about listing and mining purposes without exchange. I can't check this on any side, but it makes a big red flag for me, I've seen this before and it never ended good.
You should understand that there are a lot of different projects which are created only for stealing bitcoins, and everyone should check twice before joining any new one.
I'm not on your server anymore, discord has 100 server count limitation, and I have to clean them sometimes.
Anyway I will keep my eyes on your project, and if I see good movements from your team/community, I will join you again, and make some free advertisements and give you my apologies.

No trading allowed on the Discord because i simply don't want to deal with all the potential scammers and the Drama that comes with it,
OTC Discord is there for you.
Regarding the "famous cryptocurrency people" that you know, Hey that is great. I know a few specminers myself. Mind name dropping some that you say got banned for engaging in proper discussions?
I'm pretty confident that did never happen, i have the logs infront of me.
I don't work with or for the Grimm Team, please stop adressing me as if i am. The Discord Server is ran by the Community, not even the Devs have Admin rights there,
and the only reason why it even exists is because i didn't wanted to deal with Telegram anymore.

amid1869

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 07:45:41 AM

Watch the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hakDlopIcUY
Tongpu (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 10:52:24 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2019, 11:21:41 AM by Tongpu

I am very glad that the best miners Gminer and MiniZ supported Grimm algo. They develop products for community and for miners, it's great. Not like the corrupt lolminer. This is official answer from creater of lolminer about adding Grimm. That's how money fogs people's brains.  Shocked Grin

Just pushed lolMiner 0.8.8 Smiley
Now the "invalid work group size" problem on Beam should be gone and I added some example bats for those who  do not like the config files. Smiley

-------------------
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4724735.msg52241813#msg52241813

I have three miners - lol, Claim and Gminer. Their work on Nice without using the Nicehash shell. And only Lolminer at the same time all three are turned off and closed. I understand that this happens after a disconnect with a pool. How to make sure that this does not happen? Claimor and Gminer have no problems. Claimore on the ETH network and amd 470 video card, but lolminer (HD7950) and Gminer (1070) do the calculations on the Beam network. lolminer 0.8.7

Sry, I do not get what exactly the problem is - if you run them all at the same time they conflict and close?  I have to admit that I did not try that but it may indeed happen when they try to use overlapping GPUs ... not sure.

Hi! What about Grimm, man? Cry

You are aware that I am advisor for Beam and heavily involved in that - Grimm is nothing but a 1:1 copy of an older Beam code base... maybe I will push an update that will re-enable BeamHash I with Grimm personalization, but that has not much prio atm - first experimenting with ways to make this Beam Hash II faster on AMDs...

And my answer to him:
Grimm not copy of older code base. It's Fork (or for you all alts is just copy?) without founders rewards and without unwanted add-ons. Who decides what's old and what's new? Grimm updated to date. And the development of what is not and will not be in BEAM is underway. We have other directions. If they pay you from the fact that they take away from the miners, then this is a minus for you as the Creator of the good miner for MINERS, Not for the coins you get paid from. You are as centralized as any commercial projects. Grimm - community driven coin. Invite everyone and you on our presentation new Release on the scene at Blockchain Life 2019 And I am happy to meet in person with everyone at our stand G9. It's Gonna be 🔥hot. Grimm will show his TEETH. All in good time.  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4724735.msg52241813#msg52241813

That's what he say before
Re: Grimm
« Sent to: Tongpu on: August 15, 2019, 11:12:45 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »

Will likely do that in some days, when the Beam fork is over Smiley

and this
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4724735.msg52146604#msg52146604
Quote from: freedom777 on August 12, 2019, 08:45:21 PM
Quote from: podpod on August 10, 2019, 01:56:11 PM
hi bro.  please add grimm support.   lolminer is best with amd mining

+++

Will likely allow the change of the pers-string for Beam Hash I with 0.8.7 release (in about a week).

Now 0.8.8 release and how quickly things change... )

Grimmers value transparency, free speech, privacy, decentralization, freedom over wealth, over money, and over power >> grimmw.com
Stariy Drug

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 03:12:30 AM

We need solo pools, we need pools in Europe - Asia, these pools have very high ping
Saverenergy

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 10:31:03 AM

We need solo pools, we need pools in Europe - Asia, these pools have very high ping
Solo you can mine using a wallet. True, you do not closely follow the news, the European pool is already working, you can try sunpool.top
Stariy Drug

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 07:58:23 AM

Why not do it more normally, like a solo pool, like all normal coins, you definitely need to dance with a tambourine, if you get a wallet in solo, then the block will look for how many days at least.
Saverenergy

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 04:19:01 PM

Why not do it more normally, like a solo pool, like all normal coins, you definitely need to dance with a tambourine, if you get a wallet in solo, then the block will look for how many days at least.
They say that at this stage this is not a paramount task. If you seriously intend to mine in solo mode and have sufficient power (at least 1 KSol / s), then go to the telegram group. There they will tell you how to start a node and mine in solo mode. They say that launching a node takes no more than 30 minutes.
L0ky

Activity: 37

Not All Who Wander Are Lost

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 06:56:11 AM

And I like this coin and its ideology, and if it is owned by fewer inadequate traders, it will bring success. One thing is clear, they don’t care about the coin and are waiting for the start of the trade to see what it really is, how and what the people are behind it.
Saverenergy

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 01:59:10 PM

And I like this coin and its ideology, and if it is owned by fewer inadequate traders, it will bring success. One thing is clear, they don’t care about the coin and are waiting for the start of the trade to see what it really is, how and what the people are behind it.
If the coin is issued on a large exchange, those people who really want to sell will not be able to win people who want to buy. Many will change their minds about selling. I repeat, on a large exchange, but at the moment the listing is planned for the end of September, and the name of the exchange is a secret. We continue to wait.
cuttie018

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 01:32:38 PM

Planning to work in China and the US markets? Countries where production develops and the economy develops. This can increase tokens demand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: