Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:47:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A statistical table of bounty campaigns run on Bitcointalk  (Read 261 times)
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 11:00:25 AM

Sorry there is no solution to bounty campaigns presently and if you are tired of not getting paid try to look for escrow paying platform like bountyhive, you will always get paid but there will be same delays like bounties on here
That's right, and it will be very clear that the problem is tired of not being paid after participating in the campaign, because hunters have wasted their time promoting the campaign, so they will feel tired when not paid at the right time.
Agree, it will frustrate the bounty hunters because they don't get the same amount of money on time. Projects need to be serious and follow the roadmap so people can respect their projects

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LuciferMorningstar

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 02:03:26 PM

90% of bounty campaigns are scam
90% is exaggerated but yes, there is plenty of scam bounty campaigns. Sometimes, they just simply change the reward payment at the end of the bounty without any specific reason.
Now, I know bounty campaign tend to change the rules when it ongoing but it leaves a bad taste in everyone has joined the campaign.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2020, 02:11:35 PM

As a lover of math and science, based on the experience of the poster, Rimueng, there's no hardly any evidence towards that 90% is the actual thing. It should have sufficient evidence to be factual about that.

There are a couple of reasons that he might have said that.
  • Cryptocurrency has been a "scam" place where the pseudo-anonymous part of that is a criminals friend
  • He experienced a scam with bounty campaigns
  • It's already overpopulated with scam projects

It may be possible that there are still decent projects. Just imagine, would you still call it a scam if you receive the token? I don't think so. It's the value of the token that matters right, but the project could have been still positive.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 02:11:57 PM

You literally have no way of listing all the bounties and finding them scam, actually it will be hard to filter the scams because like I said all the times, there are a lot of ways of scam in altcoin market which you never can realize even.
Xampeuu

Activity: 1400
Merit: 115

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 02:33:41 PM

You literally have no way of listing all the bounties and finding them scam, actually it will be hard to filter the scams because like I said all the times, there are a lot of ways of scam in altcoin market which you never can realize even.
it is indeed difficult to find projects that are truly quality, sometimes we are stuck with their seemingly perfect whitepappers. but for me right now I still choose to invest in coins that are trusted. carrying out the bounty just to fill the time alone, and put luck without expecting more

Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 02:52:29 PM

At this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5235688.0 the OP assume (no evidence provided) that 90% of bounty campaigns are scam. Most of comments agree with OP but there are still against opinions. Why we don't create a statistical table of bounty campaigns run on Bitcointalk to see the truth? Honestly I'm not good at mathematical statistics and don't know how to start with it, but some of you can do that. Guess that you will have free time to do that when you stay at home because of the virus ( i don't want to talk about it anymore).  A table like that will stop the debate and maybe we will have some solutions for bounty campaigns, such as if a bounty manager had  90% of his campaigns scam, we put negative trust on him and call people don't join his campaign. not work.

I respect that opinion. Also, as far as I reckon with what you said, I can assure you that it is never going to be an easy job. Whoever does it need to be well compensated because, he would have to spend a lot of time and energy on it, aside from other things that may not be mentioned.
See, there are lots of bounty campaigns on this forum, both past and present and it is a long history.
I would suggest you also learn how to do it. Learning the process is not difficult and there are different statistical methods that can be applied. Doing the job itself is the real work.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 03:36:47 PM

if a bounty manager had  90% of his campaigns scam, we put negative trust on him and call people don't join his campaign.
Or what about we stop joining any campaign which has not escrowed the payment or hired a very reputed manager? That would be more easier than what you talked. If someone tags the scam bounty manager, people will still join their campaign. You can never resist them from that. That's what I am watching for this long time. Bounty hunters never consider anything. They blindly join on all the campaign.

I think the awareness is getting stronger and most of the scamming bounty BM are being tagged. I think they can even get a permanent ban for those BM's who have always been found to run scam project.

I also see that high ranked officers don't join such bounty which is nice to pull the traffic down.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 08:58:32 PM

• Sometimes, the project and the bounty campaign are initially good and promising, but in an unfavorable market situation some will make the project fail. So that it creates drama in the campaign, such as allocation cut, distribution delayed, reward locked, etc.
  • There are also projects and campaigns that look normal or less profitable but are able to adapt and get a positive response so that it provides many benefits.
  • And the worst thing is that there are projects and bounty campaigns that have aimed to commit fraud from the beginning.

Well, based on these facts, it's quite difficult to make a statistic, too many aspects that need to be detailed. In these circumstances, we should realize that there are indeed more "less profitable" bounty campaigns. We must realize that this is not the same as before, so do not waste your time and energy. Prioritizing quality over quantity.
And when you have decided to join a campaign, you must be prepared to accept all the risks, be an educated bounty hunter.

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 09:33:20 PM

I do not understand why people keep complaining about bounty campaigns. Just ask yourself what makes bounty so successful then ICOs, but how many successful ICOs can you can't this year alone, maybe 2 or 3. So if we only have this small numbers, why the complain again, if you need bounty money, pray that the era of ICO boom should return again

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 11:44:14 AM

it is indeed difficult to find projects that are truly quality, sometimes we are stuck with their seemingly perfect whitepappers. but for me right now I still choose to invest in coins that are trusted. carrying out the bounty just to fill the time alone, and put luck without expecting more

You're right, sometimes we get stuck in the whitepaper of new projects. Their ideas are great and there are large investors to help them implement that idea. But unfortunately, after the end of the ICO or IEO, those projects became scam projects and they completely disappeared along with the entire amount of investors, it's hard to identify the projects scam

NASdaq

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 12:44:24 PM

Sounds like cool idea but no one wants to do this hard job
thiscomm

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2020, 01:31:04 PM

but at least there are still 10% that prove that they hold the bounty honestly and provide wages according to what we do. although there are some that I follow late in distributing tokens that were promised or late in emlisting in the market. actually there are still lots of honest bounties so everything is in our hands to determine whether the bounties that we follow will provide definite benefits at the end of the campaign later.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: