Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:36:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Ways to earn crypto without investing or mining  (Read 9289 times)
iyah adrian

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 04:21:11 PM

OP only provides one way to get crypto for free. actually there are many ways to get crypto for free without having to add and invest. And this has also been discussed in other threads. For example like bounty or airdrop.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 05:42:43 PM

Aside mining or investing, one can earn crypto through airdrop but that will be in small quantity, one can also earn doing bounties. Recently I heard one can earn crypto when you publish a good article using publish0x a publishing medium.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 07:02:29 PM

you can earn a lot if you know how to design websites for ICO projects or if you are good at creating banners,logos etc for ICO OR IEO projects,you can advertise your talent on websites like cryptomarketads.com or others to get linked and recognize,there is one thing im sure about this,the payment is on par with bounty payouts or even over
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 08:14:24 PM

The author has listed almost all ways of earning cryptocurrency without investing funds and mining. There are also platforms for viewing advertisements and videos, as well as here you can earn on your own videos that are watched by the community.
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 09:31:26 PM

Bounty campaigns usually comes to mind whenever one talks about earning crypto-currencies without investing nor mining .with some diligence consistency and a bit of hardwork one can actually earn some crypto-currencies without being involved with mining
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 09:35:53 PM

One of the best stuffs to do in order to receive / make money is Marketing for the projects, it can be made in the bounties here in bitcointalk or in Bounty0x as you have stated. Other ways are getting a job in a project as a community manager, a translator, an ambassador or a helper. That could afford some money for the peoples coming to the crypto field without any knowledge.
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 472

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 09:38:13 PM

Am i seeing it right? i thought the title was 5 ways and i am not seeing 5 for it. or i am just wrong?
AIRDROPS and BOUNTIES still the best to do if you dont want to spend money and having tokens for free.
This is for me and hold on, knowledge and patience still the best to have it okay?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
yazher

Activity: 2170
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 09:58:57 PM

I prefer content creation, You can do this thing everyday like 1 content a day and make it resourceful and easy to understand so that you always gain more reader in the future.

Then when you able made like let's say 20 contents you can try applying your site or blog on some company that paying when they put an advertisement on your content.

With that method, you can double your earnings and don't forget to minimize the advertisement because mos reader get annoyed with a lot of advertisement and this will prevent them in visiting your content later.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 06:04:35 PM

Am i seeing it right? i thought the title was 5 ways and i am not seeing 5 for it. or i am just wrong?
AIRDROPS and BOUNTIES still the best to do if you dont want to spend money and having tokens for free.
This is for me and hold on, knowledge and patience still the best to have it okay?
I fully support you.  Something does not stick at all with topic names and content.  I believe that while you can hold and have a bounty of the company, the cryptocurrency will have supporters.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
WestWorldNP

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:28:17 PM

Hey guys, trading altcoins is profitable, but what about mining? Is this niche profitable?
I guess that mining is very expensive for common user.  Look on globemining com. They have a vast list of miners.
WestWorldNP

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:36:37 PM

I see, but 2K dollars isn't a fortune. Can be easily wasted by bad trading or wasteful holding.
But mining has always been  profitable yeah?
WestWorldNP

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:47:06 PM

You mean globemining? They are official resellers. I know them as a friend of mine ordered there several antiminers. By the way he paid back in several months.
WestWorldNP

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:56:41 PM

You mean globemining? They are official resellers. I know them as a friend of mine ordered there several antiminers. By the way he paid back in several months.
Only few months? Where does he live?
That's due to high performance of the miners and low cost of electricity. He's from Russia. There electricity costs are 2 times less than in US.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:56:49 PM

Bounty hunting is one of the best way to earn crypto without investing any amount of money.
There are different kind of campaigns in bounty, you can choose any of them.
Airdrop is a good source too, which requires small amount of your time.
WestWorldNP

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 10:04:32 PM

Only few months? Where does he live?
That's due to high performance of the miners and low cost of electricity. He's from Russia. There electricity costs are 2 times less than in US.
But still, many people mine in US, and earn significant amount of money, yeah?
Mining is highly spread in US, globemining are from US as well, many people and companies are involved in this niche.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 11:58:08 PM

Very useful article. There are five ways to choose according to their abilities. I like to join bounty the most. I often follow bounty articles because I like to write. I also often use steemit. When I see your article, I become interested in creating an account published0x too. Hopefully can increase income.

tommydavis45

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 02:28:04 PM

Very good article thanks for sharing.

I really like the blogging platform that you have written the article on, i've signed up and started earning crypto for free. Anyone can sign up through the link on the thread.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 02:36:51 PM

Bounty hunting is one of the best way to earn crypto without investing any amount of money.
Bounty campaigns now do not make any profit at all or bring but freeze tokens for half a year, etc. This is known to all bounty hunters in this market.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 03:04:33 PM

Bounty campaigns now do not make any profit at all or bring but freeze tokens for half a year, etc. This is known to all bounty hunters in this market.
i am sure if we work on more campaign we will find good campaign that will give us more money.maybe legit campaign rarely to find , and we have to short it deeply from forum.besides bounty campaign , maybe airdrop could give us alternatif to earn money, some airdrop program allready proven to give much money for hunter.bounty reward should used as capital for crypto trading while we get it alot.so not depend on bounty again someday.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 11:00:34 AM

What is the difference of those ways if you compare them to bounty programmes on this forum? This is just another type of bounties nothing more. Moreover, you can earn much more tokens on BTT because the budgets for bounties are pretty huge.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: