Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:36:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If they can print unlimited fiat, can they just not buy up all the bitcoin?  (Read 818 times)
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3071

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 06:05:10 PM

IT DOES NOT WORK.

this is the latest forum troll you're shouting at

don't feed the trolls, it does not work Cheesy

Vires in numeris

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimeBits (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 10:07:57 PM

First thing is that, they can't just print money every time they feel like printing it. They have to keep the balance and they won't print too much money because the money will loses its value. And the government are the one who prints money, and some governments are not into bitcoin and crypto, so why would they print too much money just to buy bitcoin?
WTF, the government does NOT print the money. The Federal Reserve is no more Federal than Federal Express. It's a privately owned bank and what makes you think these criminals have to keep a balance? The Federal Reserve has NEVER been audited!

I see we have one person with a brain, all the rest be like "It will devalue their currency"  SURE IT WOULD IF IT WAS ON THE FUCKING BOOKS THAT DON`T EVEN EXIST FOR THE FED

If I am Mr Banker Man Sam, I print $1000 out, the rest of the world does not know about it, how the fuck does that make the price go down?, the rest of you are still trading $1 for 3 apples, I JUST HAVE $1000 NOW TO BUY A BUNCH OF FUCKING APPLES FOR FREE, god these comments are so god damn delusional.

HEY TAKE YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASS, DUMB FUCKS, YOUR KIDS ARE $LAVES BECAUSE OF HOW FUCKING DUMB YOU ARE.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 10:14:01 PM

IT DOES NOT WORK.

this is the latest forum troll you're shouting at

don't feed the trolls, it does not work Cheesy

keep shilling buddy, I am here to fix the system, not embrace slavery like you. You will thank me when we all run on a fairly distributed duration system, so will your kids. I don`t know how you get troll out of this, all I see is truth, but your clearly are blind as fuck, the greed does that to you. Next you will lose your hair, greed does that to.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 10:23:23 PM

The truth is if I have a unlimited supply, that you value at any rate, I get your limited supply for free, ALL OF IT. IT IS WHY SATOSHI HAS NOT MOVED 1 FUCKING COIN YET. THEY HAVE COMMON SENSE! NOT TO TRADE THEIR COMMON SENSE FOR COMMON CENTS AKA $LAVERY.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 10:53:28 PM

Government have an protocol systematic regulation printing paper money.

First thing is that, they can't just print money every time they feel like printing it. They have to keep the balance and they won't print too much money because the money will loses its value. And the government are the one who prints money, and some governments are not into bitcoin and crypto, so why would they print too much money just to buy bitcoin?

This is exactly what I mean mate, and if the governments  print a lot of fiat for the purpose is to buy all bitcoin i think is that stupid way for goernment if the goernment hate or against bitcoin they have apwer to banned bitcoin no need to print a lit of money to buy all bitcoin to stop it circulating.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 11:26:18 PM

Government have an protocol systematic regulation printing paper money.

Oh yah, show me the FED`s Bookkeeping, show me the audits.

link please, and I will show you, they just create the shit out of thin air, because in order for any fiat to exist, one has to just print the shit. (not even just print it, just type it into a computer nowadays) They don`t even have the cost of paper anymore.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 11:53:58 PM

Central banks trying to buy up Bitcoin is extremely bullish because that's pretty much them admitting that Bitcoin has more value than their fiat currencies they want to get rid of. It points out that Bitcoin actually works.

Aside from a few greedy fiat suckers, not many will end up selling their coins for fiat, but start spending and accepting Bitcoin more because it's working better as money. It's like the end of fiat since it solely relies on believe.

Venezuela and some African countries may not understand how they are destroying their monetary policy, but the US for example isn't that stupid. They won't shoot themselves in the foot.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 11:57:32 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2019, 04:41:31 AM by TimeBits

Central banks trying to buy up Bitcoin is extremely bullish because that's pretty much them admitting that Bitcoin has more value than their fiat currencies they want to get rid of. It points out that Bitcoin actually works.

Aside from a few greedy fiat suckers, not many will end up selling their coins for fiat, but start spending and accepting Bitcoin more because it's working better as money. It's like the end of fiat since it solely relies on believe.

Venezuela and some African countries may not understand how they are destroying their monetary policy, but the US for example isn't that stupid. They won't shoot themselves in the foot.

Yah but what is the point, when we all have to work for our bitcoin, and they get the bitcoin for free?

If fiat did not exist, bitcoin would be pretty good, but still problems in the future at the end of mining with it. Limited supplies become more limited, to the point where stealing/killing is more rewarding than working. In the video I show you what happens, That is the real ending simulation of bitcoin and gold.

We limit the supply of bitcoin, but we do not limit the number of people coming into the system.

Imagine this, you have 10 people at a party and a 10 slice of pizza.
Now 100 more people show up
Now 1000

NO 1 ORDERED MORE PIZZA, EVERYONE IS HUNGRY. WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENS?

You going to work for 1 pepperoni, or just kill the guy and take his slice?

inb4 "but bitcoin is divisible"  

NOT INFINITELY MORONS AND IT WILL NEVER BE STABLE, BECAUSE NOW EVERY WILL KEEP GOING UP IN PRICE
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 12:34:42 AM

WTF, the government does NOT print the money. The Federal Reserve is no more Federal than Federal Express. It's a privately owned bank and what makes you think these criminals have to keep a balance? The Federal Reserve has NEVER been audited!
FED regulates tge printing of money to promote noninflationary growth.

There's this principle in economics that says they can't print too much money. It happened before un Germany when they print too much money, it just causes inflation.
Once they print more money, it will be part of the circulation.

TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 01:34:19 AM

FED regulates tge printing of money to promote noninflationary growth.

There's this principle in economics that says they can't print too much money. It happened before un Germany when they print too much money, it just causes inflation.
Once they print more money, it will be part of the circulation.

"FED regulates tge printing of money to promote noninflationary growth"

come on dood, that is a oxymoron statement.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 04:30:47 AM

Hey, If they can print unlimited fiat, could they just not buy up all the bitcoin?

Yes  the Fed, Central Banks, Banks and superrich can and will do that. So apparently undermining Bitcoinis purpose as a real reliable money for everyone, as it is no longer available to normal people. But Bitcoin could still work if workers insist on being paid in Bitcoin, instead of 'printed' Fiat.

Central Banks, Banks and Super-rich would buy and 'hoard' Bitcoin and so apparently nothing has changed in terms of wealth distribution.  But over time they would have to release their BTC  to pay worker / soldiers etc  for real work that needs doing. So for the first time since Gold / Silver was the main currency,  workers / soldiers / etc  would receive pay in something with real value.

What is likely to blow this scenario is this if the Central banks issue their own centralised blockchain cyrpto, where they control the math in which they can create as much as they want. They force Jane+Joe Public to switch their Fiat to ther new Digital Fiat, with marketing its great, for you, bla bla bla. Then they ban old USD and Bitcoin as legal tender.  Like the Gold confiscation in the 1930's (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_Reserve_Act).

To see which way it goes will depend on work starting to get paid in BTC. Apparently the millennials bought up in the internet age could drive that by insisting to be paid in BTC. But they could equally be brainwashed into a new Centralised Central bank Digital Fiat currency.

Oh look someone with common sense, that is not a banker shill like half of you.

Yeah you are right, The vendors/workers all need to say fuck you to fiat in order for bitcoin to be what it is suppose to be in the first sentence of the whitepaper.
( truth is the general public still has no clue there money is backed by fuck all ) but if you look at some numbers on youtube and comments on big bankers deaths, MANY ARE WAKING UP AND ARE PISSED!

But mark my words, If we give up fiat instead of wars with country`s there will be mass murders/robbery`s.

Now if you watch the video I linked, We have a supply that is limited and unlimited and can be traded for bitcoin, we also work for it already (duration), We all earn a hour every hour, we all die and stop making supply.

limited + unlimited = supply we have never tried in history of humanity. I think this can work.

Do you all want to make the supply equally? or work for another man`s? $laves
I would rather we all make the supply, than a select few, I actually refuse to farm this year because I am not giving up my work anymore for some bull$hit.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 04:48:30 AM

Some government`s do, not the Americans, which is suppose to be the world reserve dollar and be backed by gold, before Nixon made the entire world $laves to the FED.

HANG EVERYONE THAT MAKES FIAT TODAY, THEY ARE EN$LAVING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND YOUR FUTURE OFFSPRING

BTW GUYS, WHO GOT VOTED IN AFTER THEY KILLED JFK.

RICHARD "I`M NOT A CROOK" NIXON

d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 6095

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 02:58:01 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2019, 03:50:18 PM by d5000

I see we have one person with a brain, all the rest be like "It will devalue their currency" SURE IT WOULD IF IT WAS ON THE FUCKING BOOKS THAT DON`T EVEN EXIST FOR THE FED

If I am Mr Banker Man Sam, I print $1000 out, the rest of the world does not know about it, how the fuck does that make the price go down?, the rest of you are still trading $1 for 3 apples, I JUST HAVE $1000 NOW TO BUY A BUNCH OF FUCKING APPLES FOR FREE, god these comments are so god damn delusional.
But where does this "invisible" fiat go? If you buy, someone must sell, but would you sell your BTC to someone who orders you to keep the deal secret and to not spend the fiat you got for a long time? That would be the only way it would work, but then everything must be managed OTC, and with ALL Bitcoin owners. You would also have to manage somehow to "drown" all exchanges. While perhaps the deal with the exchanges of your country would work somehow, but things get complicated once you'll try to buy up all Bitcoins on exchanges of other countries.

I think I get it, you seem to like to parody these "bankers are EEEVIL" guys Grin (So Carlton Banks is basically right, but you're too funny.)

Edit: I figured out how actually they _could_ purchase all Bitcoins (or at least many of them):
- They purchase all Bitcoin exchanges in the world.
- With fake orders, they drive the price so high that all Bitcoin hodlers are tempted to sell.
- They perform an exit scam with all exchanges at once, so the sellers can't bring back the fiat into circulation.

Possible. But sounds a bit crazy, not? They would have to bribe lots of judges for that.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 06:33:24 PM

Possible. But sounds a bit crazy, not? They would have to bribe lots of judges for that.

They have unlimited money to bribe them  Roll Eyes

I honestly think it should all be run buy a escrow computer, no one can die than, and the computer will be run by everyone.
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 11:34:54 PM

I see we have one person with a brain, all the rest be like "It will devalue their currency"  SURE IT WOULD IF IT WAS ON THE FUCKING BOOKS THAT DON`T EVEN EXIST FOR THE FED

HEY TAKE YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASS, DUMB FUCKS, YOUR KIDS ARE $LAVES BECAUSE OF HOW FUCKING DUMB YOU ARE.

Because as somebody else pointed, that fiat enters circulation. You think my garbage gov is keeping books or showing them to anybody else? No. Did the VES kept at its value? I think it has lost 99% value in the last 11 months, and its not even one year old. Its already 1.5:1 against satoshi, you need 1 and a half bolivars to buy 1 satoshi. This coin last year when it started, was able to buy 700 000 satoshis with that same bolivar, so from 1:700000 to 1.5:1 in 11 months...

Those running the GOV, have the exact same thinking as you, that they could "somehow" remain unnoticed and stretch the budget endlessly. but NO, they can't. That extra fiat enters circulation and things rise in price, faster than they can imprison anyone rising the prices. Have you read this book? You should: [utl=https://mises.org/library/forty-centuries-wage-and-price-controls-how-not-fight-inflation]
Forty Centuries of Wage and Price Controls: How Not to Fight Inflation[/url] (its free). You will find there that, your idea isn't new, to say the least...

You have not lived it, that is why you still think its theoretically possible. IT ISN'T. If they don't print the money they can't buy it, if they print it, inflation starts the moment they use it. There is no way to cover it. The USD is a bit exceptional because most countries in the world compare against it, so what do Americans compare against? Gold? €? But even them can't go beyond certain point. USD is not invincible, print too many and it will do the same...

Besides, even if they magically bought all the existing bitcoin, what about the coins in your and my possession? The price would soar so high for those that they would need to spend all the money they just spent just attempting to buy the available ones. And some will always remain beyond their reach. But of course they would aim for 51% to pull that other trick.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
Philopolymath

Activity: 558
Merit: 295

Walter Russell's Cosmogony is RIGHT!

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 11:58:34 PM

YES they can..and are!

Support Alien Beer Circle research...www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRXDk2RMQ4A
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 08:56:28 AM

YES they can..and are!

I know, so what is the point of bitcoin being a limited supply  Roll Eyes

To all make us think bitcoin is the answer when really it is not? although I 100% agree blockchain or advanced cryptography is the answer.

Is it here to buy them another 20 years while the finish the bunkers and assault the public drones. So the "chosen people" can kill everyone else and enslave them some more?
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 09:59:29 AM

This topic is really deep.  It is right to say that if they can print a lot of US dollars then they can buy all the existing bitcoin but let us consider that the banking elites especially the federal reserves does not want to make things obvious. If a certain volume of US dollars will be spent on bitcoin, would it be very obvious and questionable. Since there KYC and AML regulations on big exchanges their efforts to buy all bitcoins would be questioned.

Another thing is that, not all bitcoin holders are selling their bitcoins in one go. They are selling high and buying low. Imagine if the banks will buy as much bitcoin as they want in the exchanges then the value of bitcoin will surely climb up. The problem is that the big holders of bitcoin will only sell a certain amount of bitcoin. Instead of the banks getting rich it will be the bitcoin holders that are getting rich. This means that the one who will be in control will no longer the banks but the whales.  The banks does not want that to happen.

In my opinion, the banks or whoever runs it have already bought a huge amount of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency at their disposal but they are unable to purchase all bitcoins being produced since it is not possible for them.
It could be true if the world bank will become fraudulent to the people. But a certain country cannot do it because there is a world bank that regulates the currencies specially dollars. Imagine, USD is used not only in America but in other parts of the world. If they will print many us dollar bills just to exchange in bitcoin. Assume that the value of dollar will be affected. And it will become disaster once it goes weak. So, definitely government will never make a foolish move that will destroy the economy of a country.

thecryptogandalf

Activity: 147
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 03:37:48 PM

So, isn't that the reason why Bitcoin is valuable?  I mean it is limited so that makes bitcoin more valuable. When they print fiat money to buy entire Bitcoin, in that case Bitcoin`s value will increase massively while fiat money is starting to depreciate massively. And likelihood of going recession will increase in a big way. As a result, In the end if this story becomes real, then situation would be worsen for them.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 04:12:40 PM

It could be true if the world bank will become fraudulent to the people.

They did in 1971, the turned all the worlds real backed money (GOLD) into something backed by nothing some monopoly magical money, that they print unlimited of, So they can en$lave everyone for free, not matter if you are a doctor, farmer, nurse, burger flipper, teacher, fireman, policeman, military man  you give your limited time and work for a unlimited supply backed by nothing, delusional.

Listen to Nixon, the non crook about the stabilize part, it makes it unstable and there is data to prove the purchasing power has went down significantly since this action.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_Xw5tWsOQo

How was nothing done in 1971? WTF? you realize we are all slaves now right? even the politicians.

seriously like wtf guys? what are we doing? this is not a good system.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: