Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:35:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Whales and Crypto Camels  (Read 136 times)
DashingAgent (OP)

Activity: 538
Merit: 17

So many books, so little time

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 04:19:35 PM

We call those people Whales or Sharks who have thousands of Bitcoins, but why we don't call them Camels who do wrong trading practice at the right time, just like "Black Americans" whom I think you also consider out of the wit. Grin They just do bad trading practice as when the market is flying, whatever they do to just sell sell sell and and leave the market in trouble.  Angry

Consider Donations: BTC 17ox7CoDkfwM9bpTXvnhH1YJAy1Cproa7D - Has any whale the power to donate a penny by considering 1000BTC=$1? (Consider "penny")
ETH:: 0xa0ad5e0e8fc86a8440992ad57b201fadefbaf595 (Not for whales, but for crypto lovers to donate me eth or tokens)
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 04:36:48 PM

Do you really need to go as far as to calling derogatory names just because the prices aren't working in your favor? The markets are extremely volatile. Prices rise, prices drop. People do to their money what they want to do. Get over it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 05:13:20 PM

We call those people Whales or Sharks who have thousands of Bitcoins, but why we don't call them Camels who do wrong trading practice at the right time, just like "Black Americans" whom I think you also consider out of the wit. Grin They just do bad trading practice as when the market is flying, whatever they do to just sell sell sell and and leave the market in trouble.  Angry
Nah this term is being used and it do already had some glossary when it comes to terms. https://www.babypips.com/forexpedia/whale  Wink

Whale pertains on gulping those small retail traders which this mammal would really be a good picture out on eating out small planktons along the way. hehe

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 05:52:39 PM

They just do bad trading practice as when the market is flying, whatever they do to just sell sell sell and and leave the market in trouble.  Angry
Do not call it bad trading practice, it is a strategy employed by different traders. If I sell at my target price, can you call me a bad trader? Maybe you should start reading more about trading.
DashingAgent (OP)

Activity: 538
Merit: 17

So many books, so little time

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 06:01:02 PM

Do you really need to go as far as to calling derogatory names just because the prices aren't working in your favor? The markets are extremely volatile. Prices rise, prices drop. People do to their money what they want to do. Get over it.

You are wrong. Do you like people who do not follow the trend line and trading chart ?

Consider Donations: BTC 17ox7CoDkfwM9bpTXvnhH1YJAy1Cproa7D - Has any whale the power to donate a penny by considering 1000BTC=$1? (Consider "penny")
ETH:: 0xa0ad5e0e8fc86a8440992ad57b201fadefbaf595 (Not for whales, but for crypto lovers to donate me eth or tokens)
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 02:30:27 AM

You are wrong. Do you like people who do not follow the trend line and trading chart ?

I don't like them nor dislike them. I couldn't care less of how they trade. It's their money. I don't care if they make money, or lose money. Just because they might be a contributing factor to dropping the price(like you're implying) it doesn't necessarily mean I should dislike or hate them.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 03:16:43 AM

they are doing trading for them to earn and no to help other people by looking for the effect of their move, that is why the market is too volatile because when the price raise that is the time for the whales and other small time holders to sell and when they sell the price will moved downward again a huge or a little bit.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1498

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 03:34:23 AM

An individual or a group of individuals are playing in the market which is not regulated don't really entitle us to call them whales or camels or whatever your think! It's just good business sense with thorough knowledge of market! Check your below comment,

They just do bad trading practice as when the market is flying, whatever they do to just sell sell sell and and leave the market in trouble.  Angry

That's how we all book profit! We buy at a low and sell at a high price! That's common! What's the problem in that?

Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 05:55:02 AM

Selling at a profit if you have a big bag is called a bad trading practice? What do you call then the action of traders with smaller bags who takes profits? Good trading practice?

You have to understand that big traders have zero obligation to other traders.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 05:58:20 PM

If they are selling without the intention of manipulating the market like the whales, why should we call them such name when they have every right to their money. Everyone has a goal set, and the fact that you have your own goal set for All time high does not mean that everyone too would set their goal to All time high, some people are in for short term investment, while some are in for long term investment, it all depends on what we want from the market.

I think anyone is entitled to their money at any time and should not be giving name for selling their entitlement. It is not possible to work on the mindset of everyone same time, if some decides not to do sell, we will still have some that will be adamant to sell, so we just have to leave the market open to everyone.
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 06:48:35 PM

There is no such thing as "bad trading practice" if they are some whale who got thousands of BTC, its their right whatever they shall do with their property. They can sell it however low the price can be, its theirs. If they use it to manipulate the price so long as they didn't violate any law, its not a bad trading practice, its just that they meant business too.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: