Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:50:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Outdated announcement  (Read 1107 times)
gerfercar

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 09:43:18 AM

Kevin Tuncer is a member of your team?

I follow him on Twitter and often see him talking about your project
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dudusix9

Activity: 125
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 10:16:47 AM

Voting will save us from unnecessary advertising. We can support the blogger financially and he will not monetize his videos

In this case, the community can at its own expense improve the quality of the material published by bloggers.

I like your idea

This will contribute to the development of scientific channels on YouTube, because users rarely pay for entertainment.

Will the blogger get paid at SavAct?

Users often pay a subscription not to watch annoying ads, so using SavAct will be useful for both viewers and bloggers

Interesting, some people definitely don't want ads along their platforms. Asides from that, what other features does SavAct provide to it's users that separates them from other buyer protection projects?
edwjomoz

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 12:26:53 PM

Voting will save us from unnecessary advertising. We can support the blogger financially and he will not monetize his videos

In this case, the community can at its own expense improve the quality of the material published by bloggers.

I like your idea

This will contribute to the development of scientific channels on YouTube, because users rarely pay for entertainment.

Users often pay a subscription not to watch annoying ads, so using SavAct will be useful for both viewers and bloggers

This allows the blogger not to think about showing ads and display quality content for his audience.
tasoncool

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 02:24:49 PM

Can SavAct cryptocurrency be used for retail points of sale of goods?
rf786

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 05:12:56 PM

Why do you think that SAVACT cryptocurrency will be able to effectively deal with Internet scammers?

What is the customer protection algorithm?
vshet78

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 07:55:43 AM

Why do you think that SAVACT cryptocurrency will be able to effectively deal with Internet scammers?

The algorithm and description of the probability of loss of funds are described in White Paper https://savact.com/wp_en.pdf
Ruudinuustik223

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 10:39:40 AM

I think this is easily applicable, but what's the point?

If the blockchain has a high transaction processing speed and low commission fees, then users will be interested in using SavAct
hippy86

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 12:38:57 PM

I like your idea

This allows the blogger not to think about showing ads and display quality content for his audience.

Then how does this differ from Donate?

When sending a cryptocurrency, does the audience require any guarantees from the blogger?
maddog2013

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 03:25:17 PM

As far as I understand, if the seller did not send the purchased goods, then SAVACT cryptocurrency can return to the buyer’s account
zalman2015

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 06:51:13 AM

Where can I see links to the social accounts of your team members?

I want to be sure of the professionalism of your team
Moon2018

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 09:37:21 AM

I like your idea

Then how does this differ from Donate?

When sending a cryptocurrency, does the audience require any guarantees from the blogger?

The audience votes for one or another version of the blogger’s channel development.

Thus supporting the blogger in material terms
ninejewels

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 11:37:39 AM

What is the reason for delaying the start of the sale of coins?

Are you developing a new concept for your project?
dannycorta

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 02:29:35 PM

As far as I understand, if the seller did not send the purchased goods, then SAVACT cryptocurrency can return to the buyer’s account

Apparently, the participants in the transaction make a guarantee amount in SavAct coins.

Therefore, fraud is not beneficial for the parties to the transaction
umarashraf

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 08:32:45 AM

Apparently, the participants in the transaction make a guarantee amount in SavAct coins.

That is, if the online store did not send the goods, then the buyer will receive his money back?

Is this algorithm described in the technical documentation?
ibrahimovitch

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 11:05:29 AM

Apparently, the SavAct team did not decide what they would conduct, ICO or IEO.

I hope that they will conduct IEO, as it is more profitable for investors
moesoh

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 12:55:56 PM

I'm not sure, but you can try to find the SavAct team in linkedin.

Usually all users are registered in this social network.
maddog2013

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 03:32:07 PM

I am also interested in this issue. When will the sale token be and do you have a legal opinion on your coin?
Hibrabase

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 03:51:05 PM

Sadly not, because in the end there is a risk that the merchant wont get paid.

The algorithm and description of the probability of loss of funds are described in White Paper https://savact.com/wp_en.pdf
The probability of fundlosses savact has calculated is false. They used non-randomized data from ebay and assumed the darknetmarkets have the same amount of scammers as ebay, which they dont.

That is, if the online store did not send the goods, then the buyer will receive his money back?
Is this algorithm described in the technical documentation?
No, the funds wont be returned. So savact is not a buyer protection

The whitepaper does list a team, but social media tells otherwise. None of them do really seem to have any real relationship to savact.

This seems to be not their first failed project. There was another canceled kickstarter project back in january 2018
Vladkrus

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 07:39:13 AM

On which exchanges is listing planned and are the approximate listing dates of SavAct coins known?
raja399

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 09:58:37 AM

I'm not sure, but you can try to find the SavAct team in linkedin.

Usually all users are registered in this social network.

The project has not yet begun the process of attracting investments and most likely at the moment they are adding information to white paper and to the site
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: