Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:51:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Outdated announcement  (Read 1104 times)
SavActInfo

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 02:38:44 PM

Now there are a lot of multi cryptocurrency wallets. What is the fundamental difference and advantage of your SavAct wallet?

The purpose of SavAct’s wallet is to manage the SavAct Token and Coin.
Our App is currently in the Preview-Status, so for now you can check how you can execute transactions and votings with SavAct exclusive features. Furthermore you get to see the latest news about SavAct.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SavActInfo

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 06:19:38 PM

I really liked your project.When your presale will start?

There is currently no fixed date. We will announce the date on our website and on our Social media in the near future.
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 06:50:21 PM

That is, SavAct will become an intermediary between all online stores and customers?

You want to make online shopping safe and that’s a great idea

SavAct works without the involvement of a third party. So you still keep all the benefits of cryptocurrencies while making e.q. fake shops not worthwhile.
Your project is interesting, but I do not understand how SavAct will feature the real Internet - shops from fake when I  onlin-shopping.
SavActInfo

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 06:57:45 PM

Have you already received a patent for your development?

Do you have a license to store digital assets?

We start our business in Singapore because legal implementation is easier there. More information on the legal situation can be found in our legal terms.

SavActInfo

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 05:35:52 AM

How about the fee?

The SavAct miners are financed by the distributions to the system. Thus SavAct works even without further fees. See chapter 2.3 of the White Paper.
SavActInfo

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 07:11:22 AM

They did create a walletapp without having a working currency. Sounds like some script kiddies trying to make some money

Like we previously expressed, the app is currently used for preview purposes.
The “script kiddies” you mentioned would not found an official company, register a trademark and submit two patents. This requires a large amount of pre-financing that “script kiddies” would unlikely have access to.

See also : https://euipo.europa.eu/eSearch/#details/trademarks/017946293
quyet012345678

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 11:14:32 AM

Now there are a lot of multi cryptocurrency wallets. What is the fundamental difference and advantage of your SavAct wallet?

Our App is currently in the Preview-Status, so for now you can check how you can execute transactions and votings with SavAct exclusive features. Furthermore you get to see the latest news about SavAct.

When is it planned to exit the preview stage and enter the operational state?

I would like to see how your wallet will work with the blockchain
jgh7d7

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 01:36:42 PM

That is, SavAct will become an intermediary between all online stores and customers?

You want to make online shopping safe and that’s a great idea

SavAct works without the involvement of a third party. So you still keep all the benefits of cryptocurrencies while making e.q. fake shops not worthwhile.

Your project is interesting, but I do not understand how SavAct will feature the real Internet - shops from fake when I  onlin-shopping.

Perhaps they want to create a rating of online stores with real reviews that will be recorded on the blockchain
Hibrabase

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 02:38:00 PM

After you sold goods and shipped them to the customer, the customer can just destroy your funds with no reason or control at all (very bad for an anonymized market). As a seller you just have to trust the buyer. Savact worte in their PoC that this literally wont happen often, but derived that conclusion from an absolutely unrelated dataset using ebay customers Huh, which is worthless. Apparently they already had an ICO, which I can only guess failed because they are not revealing any numbers. Smelly fishy, so its a no for me, DYOR
zjgirt

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 03:57:23 PM

Have you already received a patent for your development?

Do you have a license to store digital assets?

We start our business in Singapore because legal implementation is easier there. More information on the legal situation can be found in our legal terms.

I heard cryptocurrencies are banned in Singapore. It's true?

Many projects do not accept investments from citizens of the USA and Singapore
baymax

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 10:46:32 AM

What will happen to SavAct cryptocurrency if the buyer cancels the transaction and the seller has already sent the goods?
lisovoy28

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 01:12:01 PM

Does your team have an iOS developer?

I saw that you have an android wallet, but I can’t check it, because I have an iPhone
jgh7d7

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 03:33:45 PM

How is your cryptocurrency different from many others?

Can your project be implemented on any other blockchain?
BungTrader

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 09:55:12 AM

They did create a walletapp without having a working currency. Sounds like some script kiddies trying to make some money

Like we previously expressed, the app is currently used for preview purposes.
The “script kiddies” you mentioned would not found an official company, register a trademark and submit two patents. This requires a large amount of pre-financing that “script kiddies” would unlikely have access to.

See also : https://euipo.europa.eu/eSearch/#details/trademarks/017946293

It looks very attractive. Is your team's main language German?
In which country are you registered?
SavActInfo

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 11:29:47 AM

Just before the ICO.
yats

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 12:33:06 PM

Do you have a legal opinion on your token?

Can US citizens invest in your project without accreditation?
Jumperre

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 02:25:53 PM

Just before the ICO.

That is, development is already being carried out at the expense of funds that were raised during the preliminary sale?

Will the entire ICO budget go to marketing?
BOBSA11D

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 03:09:02 PM

How is your cryptocurrency different from many others?

Can your project be implemented on any other blockchain?

SavAct is a unique cryptocurrency aimed at ensuring the safety of online purchases.

Thanks SavAct we can get rid of fraudulent online stores
HodlerKing101

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 03:27:15 PM

Are you planning to do an IEO or the traditional ICO? I would recommend you to go for IEO's on trusted exchanges, it's very difficult to get investors if you went to the ICO route. Most investors don't see the assurance that they get from ICO compared to IEO.
sheba

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 04:24:35 PM

Are you planning to do an IEO or the traditional ICO? I would recommend you to go for IEO's on trusted exchanges, it's very difficult to get investors if you went to the ICO route. Most investors don't see the assurance that they get from ICO compared to IEO.
From the WP it is not stated clearly but I guess it is ICO, though IEO are good but somehow ICO are still operational it just needs boost on marketing. IEO is a good choice this time as it is trend it might get some good investors too but the team should pick the exchange that has big volumes or prefer the centralize one.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: