Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:27:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 247x S9s and 200x L3+ for sale - good price!  (Read 211 times)
FutureToken (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 02:37:01 PM

Hi guys,

I freelance for a small company. They are downsizing its mining capacity and want to sell some of their miners (PREFERABLY AS A BATCH OR TWO).
Miners are set up in Iceland, in a good and secure facility with attractive prices. They were bought directly and officially from Bitmain about two years ago and shipped to the said facility in Iceland where they were later installed.

Miners can stay there and be mining or can be taken out and transported to your chosen destination (you would be responsible for that).
The exact tarief for hosting would depend on the contract length and exact number of miners you'd like to host there, so I cannot give an exact amount at the moment, can give an indication for 12 months it'd be 56 Euro per kW for month.

It's about:

247 x S9s with PSUs (asking price $300)
and
200 x L3+s with PSUs (asking price $150)

It's not a scam, I have been personally involved in helping with buying and transporting to Iceland, I have access to invoices etc, for safety reasons will not just post them here. Of course a serious buyer will have access to a lot of information and docs to see what they're buying. Call/visit with the collocation centre is also possible.

If you're interested, PM me.

P.S. Don't accuse me of scam just because I don't attach a ton of pictures. If you're really interested in buying, I can provide all kinds of proof. Method payment will be secure for both sides. I will not provide a photo of me with a piece of paper with date in the collocation centre because I don't live in Iceland.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
offordscott
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 03:23:12 PM

The L3+ would have to be more like $50.
WhyFhy

Activity: 1430
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 05:15:18 PM

What facility?      Still haven't told any of us publicly even though you've been asked.
This is possibly a scam.
Keywords:
"Indication" =Not a transparent facility.
"Said Facility" =What facility?

Here is the big one though

It's not a scam, I have been personally involved in helping with buying and transporting to Iceland, I have access to invoices etc, for safety reasons will not just post them here. Of course a serious buyer will have access to a lot of information and docs to see what they're buying. Call/visit with the collocation centre is also possible.
P.S. Don't accuse me of scam just because I don't attach a ton of pictures. If you're really interested in buying, I can provide all kinds of proof. Method payment will be secure for both sides. I will not provide a photo of me with a piece of paper with date in the collocation centre because I don't live in Iceland.

He uses the word Scam more then the word escrow , In-fact this user have never said or typed the word "Escrow"

Deal with this user at your own risk and always use escrow!

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
/]..[banned mixer]..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
/]YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
FutureToken (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 04:57:37 PM

Possibly doesn't mean 'for sure' and caution is always advised.

I don't mention escrow because it's kinda a given, isn't it? Unless you don't want to.

Besides, it's a bit childish to claim that because I don't mention it, my offer is most likely a scam  Roll Eyes. I can type it 10 times here: escrow, escrow, escrow, escrow, escrow, escrow, escrow, escrow, escrow, escrow.
Does mentioning it many times make my offer less suspicious?

Like I said, I have all the proof it takes. I'm not going to post it all here for obvious reasons - somebody could use it for - here comes the word - scamming somebody else. Serious buyer in PM can get a lot more info.

Cheers!

What facility?      Still haven't told any of us publicly even though you've been asked.
This is possibly a scam.
Keywords:
"Indication" =Not a transparent facility.
"Said Facility" =What facility?

Here is the big one though

He uses the word Scam more then the word escrow , In-fact this user have never said or typed the word "Escrow"

Deal with this user at your own risk and always use escrow!
offordscott
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 32

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 05:05:15 PM

Please send proof. Add watermarks to your pics. You seem really shady dude. Just sayin'.
Ze777

Activity: 77
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 05:50:30 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2019, 07:28:36 PM by Ze777

Thousands of times more words than actual photos,what does this tell us ?
Really shady. Also,typing "escrow" ten times like a petulent child won`t win you anything here,except disgust and disrespect.Any scammer will proceed to act and respond EXACTLY like you,with anger,rage and self reasoning.
You could have asked someone at the facility to take some photos with a phone and send them to you. It`s 2019, "i can`t take any photos to show you people" is not a thing anymore.
Instead you argue with a whole forum,with lots of self made "arguments".Anyone can do that.
What does this say about the whole deal ?

Escrow is never a "given",if we escrow,we have to pay out of our own pockets,not you .
Just sayin.
Never planned on buying anything anyways,but its nice to hijack scam threads. Shows other people that WE CARE.
|Later Edit:| Please,tell us,why showing at least one of those invoices is NOT POSSIBLE DUE TO SECURITY REASONS?
WTF does that mean. Just photo the invoice and black out the names. Is that so hard?

I proudly mine at kano.is
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: