Bitcoin Forum
November 17, 2019, 07:50:14 PM *
News: Help collect the most notable posts made over the last 10 years.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What have you done to promote the Blockchain technology & cryptocurrencies?  (Read 614 times)
Whittiesense

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 01:19:36 PM

Personally, i helped to organise blockchain and cryptocurrency events, seminars and meet ups and of courses introduced people to a Blockchain course put together by a friend of mine and also gotten and recommended a book called Crypto 101 that talks Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin).
The Bitcoin Forum is turning 10 years old! Join the community in sharing and exploring the notable posts made over the years.
zviadits

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 01:26:43 PM

In my last post, I was asking why the Blockchain technology isn't adopted as fast as we suppose. I got a lot of replies which did not only enlighten me, but also enlightened others. It's cool to have lively people here. In this post, I'm asking a simple question. Since we've come to understand that some people consider the Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies to be scam and some other stories, what have you done to help promote the Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies? How many people have you introduced them to? How active are the people you introduced?

I do an active life on social networks, making tweets and posts about the development of crypto and Blockchain. Everyone who is interested in, asking me about this and I will gladly explain what Blockchain is and how it works separately and in tandem with Bitcoin and altcoins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.