Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:22:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Soraix - Equity Token & Crypto Currency Exchange Platform  (Read 938 times)
rtaz

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 09:43:32 AM

Have you ever sent a topic before? The poster looks familiar.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eshopping2

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 03:32:54 PM

The project model looks interesting, but in order to become truly popular, you need a listing on popular exchanges from the top 10. And only in this case it will be possible to talk about flying to the moon.
kramat

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 07:13:40 PM

ICO started August 26 till November 24, but I saw on website that no one seemed to invest in this project, was it updated manually? so it looks still zero

sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 11:04:53 PM

ICO started August 26 till November 24, but I saw on website that no one seemed to invest in this project, was it updated manually? so it looks still zero
$48 has already been invested in the project. I think this is just the beginning. It is strange to see that an interesting idea raised little investment. I hope this will change soon.
Yeah hopefully it just a beginning, considering that ICO has received very little attention from many people, it make a bad days for doing fundraising. But I'm sure, if the idea good enough to see, the more will coming.

monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 07:13:53 AM

$48 has already been invested in the project. I think this is just the beginning. It is strange to see that an interesting idea raised little investment. I hope this will change soon.
Yeah hopefully it just a beginning, considering that ICO has received very little attention from many people, it make a bad days for doing fundraising. But I'm sure, if the idea good enough to see, the more will coming.
Yes, hopefully what you say is true and see the reality like this, in my opinion, it's really too bad because the idea is good and interesting,
the most important thing is we follow the development, hopefully in the future it will be even better

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 07:40:15 PM

they have to make something new that can attract investors, if they just walk on the same road then it will be very difficult to raise a lot of funds

mr.zet

Activity: 386
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 01:50:37 PM

I think you need to look for investors, I would advise you to take part in crypto conferences. The idea is interesting, I think investors will appreciate your project.

An investment in knowledge pays the best interest
ArthCoin

Activity: 509
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 02:08:29 PM

For the collection in 2019, the IEO is suitable, as it allows you to make a quick listing on the exchange . I think developers need a top launcher for their project.
orio

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 07:43:49 PM

This project will fail because of the following reasons:

1. The team is not verified and diversified;
2. The project is mostly another exchange;
3. ICO model of fundraising;
4. No MVP;
5. Bad marketing;
6. Softcap is extremely high;
7. All the above also means bad operations and the lack of serious intentions and professionalism.
Krislaw

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 08:55:30 AM

I saw your negative trust about fake team ICO for fake team too,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=850921
so, can you explain what spesification are trust not fake like you said?
orio

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 11:01:05 AM

I'm sure all the team should be verified, especially founding team (for example, on icobench).
Most of Soraix' team don't even have an account on icobench which is suspicious.
IgorDV

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 10:28:58 AM

I'm sure all the team should be verified, especially founding team (for example, on icobench).
Most of Soraix' team don't even have an account on icobench which is suspicious.
Why do you think so?
I just looked at the project page on ICOBench and the whole team is verified on the site.
https://icobench.com/ico/soraix
Departure

Merit: 288

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 11:09:04 AM

Hey. How much money has been raised? What is wrong with the indicator on the site?

It shows a very small amount. I would like to hear the opinion of the team members
orio

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 08:52:46 PM

Why do you think so?
I just looked at the project page on ICOBench and the whole team is verified on the site.
https://icobench.com/ico/soraix

Verified ? Where did you see that ?
NO one from the team has a registered account or is verified on icobench.

Hey. How much money has been raised? What is wrong with the indicator on the site?

It shows a very small amount. I would like to hear the opinion of the team members

I think the indicator is ok. They are very lucky to raise at least $57.
See my post above.
Crytonex

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 09:25:30 PM

any bounty or airdrop for this project??
Krislaw

Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 12:31:50 AM

I don't know what for make icobench account even icobench only graphy new coin/token bench and isn' necesarry to make it when launching new project token or coin.
I am not fans of soraix token here.
b1k4ng

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 02:58:54 AM

if you are interested in supporting this project please join their bounty https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5176405.0
by the way they have to do something because the sales still collect $ 57, because if they only use strategies like now it will be difficult to reach softcap

Departure

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 04:53:55 AM

if you are interested in supporting this project please join their bounty https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5176405.0
by the way they have to do something because the sales still collect $ 57, because if they only use strategies like now it will be difficult to reach softcap

I think that it will be really very difficult, because the fundraising model directly on the blockchain (ICO), the fundraising models through the exchange (IEO) are already working now.

It’s probably worth talking to one of the exchanges to collect funds on it
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 06:54:26 AM

I suggest that the team do IEO better because for now it's more effective than ICO,
and if the team continues to use strategies like that it seems that what you say is true that they will find it difficult to reach softcap but we better just follow the progress

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Departure

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 06:14:51 PM

I suggest that the team do IEO better because for now it's more effective than ICO,
and if the team continues to use strategies like that it seems that what you say is true that they will find it difficult to reach softcap but we better just follow the progress

I really want the team to succeed and really want them to collect their target amount

I am a translator in the Bounty Company and I need to do the work.

Well, when I see the indicator with a small amount of collection, I am very upset because it is a difficult translation and I need to work a lot in Photoshop.

I have already completed the translation of technical documentation but have not yet started translating the announcement and the bounty of the company.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: