Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:47:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Soraix - Equity Token & Crypto Currency Exchange Platform  (Read 929 times)
IgorDV

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 09:03:39 PM

The amount of your Soft Cap is quite large today. Why do you need so much money?
Why do you think this is a lot? This is the standard amount for the initial development of the project and for popularization.
Everything is relative. For some projects this is a lot, for some it is not enough. Much depends on the popularity of the project and its idea.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 09:09:51 PM

The amount of your Soft Cap is quite large today. Why do you need so much money?
Why do you think this is a lot? This is the standard amount for the initial development of the project and for popularization.
Everything is relative. For some projects this is a lot, for some it is not enough. Much depends on the popularity of the project and its idea.

But the larger question here is, can they reach the soft cap? So far, they have raised $153, very far from $4.5M goal as soft cap. Very few now believe in ICOs. The team needs to reach out big whales to get their fundings. Otherwise, this project will be a flop.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 09:49:36 PM

But the larger question here is, can they reach the soft cap? So far, they have raised $153, very far from $4.5M goal as soft cap. Very few now believe in ICOs. The team needs to reach out big whales to get their fundings. Otherwise, this project will be a flop.

i think its safe to say this is trash, just a scam
the team members reverse lookup is really weird, that "patrick kubiki" directs to some ivan dudes twitter
random russian scammers, thankfully this ones dead, and didnt bring in much

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 10:27:47 AM

i think its safe to say this is trash, just a scam
the team members reverse lookup is really weird, that "patrick kubiki" directs to some ivan dudes twitter
random russian scammers, thankfully this ones dead, and didnt bring in much

Can you elaborate more of this? I checked the linkedin profile of this Patryk and seems the profile is legit with 500+connections, stating Soraix also in his profile.

But even if their profiles are legit, how come they only collected like $153 at the moment? Not even attracting rich friends?
Fevy

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 09:19:44 PM

If your ICO does not succeed, will the project develop and work after that? What are your steps after ICO?
Many projects, even without the expected funding, continued to function and create their own product. I hope the developers do not abandon the project, it looks potential.
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 05:25:57 PM

Soraix project was good on begining but what happened at the end with this project?
Team solve some problem, find investor who can move project in good direction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: