Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:14:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Rokes Commons Exchange : Trading Crypto Just Got Easier and secure.  (Read 1053 times)
Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 02:32:14 PM

It is odd since the bounty thread is very busy but here there is noone. This is not good. I chose another bounty since I was not sure this one was active. I also don't see their signature being warn in the forum.

I think it's normal, as per now I see a lot of Bounty thread much more active rather than ANN thread (mostly), simple thing that I know is on the Bounty thread they need to create/post weekly report (usually social media campaign reports)

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:22:28 PM

You guys need to start taking yourselves seriously if you expect us to. Where the hell is the OP of this thread? Having a holiday? Where is your bounty manager?? Your signature campaign is almost dead and you are not updating it. Please give me one good reason why we should even bother with your exchange?
Manager was active, they always updated on last week bounty our followed.
Signature?, I thing it less because they not allowed posting for local forum to geting stake.

Oh ok sorry. Yes, I see it is being updated that is good. I see 2 rejections though I am not sure why since now there only 2 people. Maybe they scammers they won't accept. I think it's odd to reject people when you desperately need them.

It is odd since the bounty thread is very busy but here there is noone. This is not good. I chose another bounty since I was not sure this one was active. I also don't see their signature being warn in the forum.

I think it's normal, as per now I see a lot of Bounty thread much more active rather than ANN thread (mostly), simple thing that I know is on the Bounty thread they need to create/post weekly report (usually social media campaign reports)

Yes you right. The thing is projects need to be active. People should only support active projects. This is a good project but look at this Ann is is only 1 page and only just began the second page. If the OP was here we might be on our 3rd page. I just want to see this project do well as I would like to use their exchange and give them a shot.

Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 03:47:37 AM

Yes you right. The thing is projects need to be active. People should only support active projects. This is a good project but look at this Ann is is only 1 page and only just began the second page. If the OP was here we might be on our 3rd page. I just want to see this project do well as I would like to use their exchange and give them a shot.

My opinion:
OP is also a Bounty Manager, so it is probable that the OP only provides ANN Thread creation services, while for modernization, of course, it must be from who really understand the purpose and objective of the project, in other words the development team should be here to moderate this thread even there's some bounty participants from this project but it would be better if the development team come and answer all question in this thread

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:13:12 AM

Oh ok sorry. Yes, I see it is being updated that is good. I see 2 rejections though I am not sure why since now there only 2 people. Maybe they scammers they won't accept. I think it's odd to reject people when you desperately need them.
2 rejected because not updated signature and followed other signature, other one have newbie account lied posted as junior member.
I was look at social media campaign most active followed by member.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 02:21:46 PM

Too bad the team members are not very active in providing information about the development of this project in this thread, they should also be active here so that investors are more interested in their project.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 02:05:36 PM

Is rokes exchange decentralized? How is the team planning to gather the funds for the exchange, will there be some sort of external investors or just this ICO? How are things look have you collected enough to at least start with a low capital for different coins? Even if you only start with a few it would be good. You will also need people to test out the exchange. I hope you support lesser-known coins. We need trading for those too.

2 rejected because not updated signature and followed other signature, other one have newbie account lied posted as junior member.
I was look at social media campaign most active followed by member.

Are you a manager or just a supporter? Thanks for the answer

baundul

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 04:32:28 PM

• Higher transaction fees
  • Very low security
  • Poor customer service
To solve these 3 issues, Rokes Exchange to be the pioneer role coming in the market. Rokes Exchange is a trading platform for buying and selling digital currencies, which will be fast, simple, reliable and secure. After watching the website and the medium, it seemed like the simple and straightforward, even for beginners. If the promise is not broken, it will definitely be the world's most popular cryptocurrencies.
manok arab

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 05:07:48 PM

for me it was important for the ANN team to respond, so it would not hurt them to update their work posted on ANN, it was very good and could attract those who wanted to participate if it was good..

Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 03:27:32 AM

• Higher transaction fees
  • Very low security
  • Poor customer service
To solve these 3 issues, Rokes Exchange to be the pioneer role coming in the market. Rokes Exchange is a trading platform for buying and selling digital currencies, which will be fast, simple, reliable and secure. After watching the website and the medium, it seemed like the simple and straightforward, even for beginners. If the promise is not broken, it will definitely be the world's most popular cryptocurrencies.
Ah, those three problems and i must agree with it but isn't it very strange to see how the trading that is still running in this exchange site? I meant i remember a few weeks before COM token already traded and this time it has already stopped and it looks like the trading activity that already happened in rokes have been made by the bot that created by the developers.
I put this one in the gray area.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 07:02:41 AM

This is really amazing, this thread created since early June by OP (I guess he's only bounty management) but only there are a few post here. No news, no action from the team, I got a reason why my COM having low values right now.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 10:23:27 PM

This is really amazing, this thread created since early June by OP (I guess he's only bounty management) but only there are a few post here. No news, no action from the team, I got a reason why my COM having low values right now.

yes, i hope one from the rokes team member will coming here to give an actual news from their project
so, people will believe if this project still alive

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 05:08:02 AM

yes, i hope one from the rokes team member will coming here to give an actual news from their project
so, people will believe if this project still alive

The exchange itself seems operational because when you check their trading activity, you can see that there is some happenings going on -

However, the volume is very low and only the BTC/HEC & COM/ETH has trading volume. With how things are going on and the way they communicate with the community, I don't think their exchange will get that far.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: