Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:47:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: if no one wants to buy coins in bull market what will happen?  (Read 4366 times)
Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 01:11:32 PM

When its already in bullish trend, its mean in the market have more buyer than seller, that making more bid than ask price. So, if no one buy coin, that mean crypto market are dead. 
DudeAtWork420

Activity: 400
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 01:51:43 PM

Believe me! The mood in the bull market will be the same as in 2017. When growth seemed to last forever. Buyers will be found do not hesitate.

Can you tell me the secret behind your confidence?
I remembered it correctly a month after Bitcoin reached its all-time high, people just freaked out and blaming Bitcoin as Ponzi scheme. Based on that, I have a feeling we are about to get the same result in the future but not as much as it used to be. Because people got burned heavily before or the worst we are not going to see that again.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 02:05:22 PM

The market works in the pattern of demand and supply. If there's no demand, prices will crash on the market but I doubt this will be the case for bull run as people always rush to buy anytime the market going up in price.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 02:10:47 PM

If everyone keeps evading not to buy coins and tokens or build portfolios in bull market and only waiting for price surge how exactly will price value keeps up? excluding traders taking advantages i think more value will be added to tokens and coins if many investors are creating more buy orders on exchanges

A bull market means that there is more demand when compared to the supply of an asset. If no one wants to buy the coins, i.e there is a lack of demand then we won't say that a bull phase is going on. We would say that the bears are in control. Normally when the value starts to go up, speculators and traders rush to accumulate as many coins as they can to take advantage of the price rise later.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 02:28:37 PM

Bull market means a lot of buyers for the coin and if no one buy coins at that time then bears take control of the market and the price start dropping.
yup! your explanation is quite simple, but that is what will happen if no investor is interested in buying it. the price will go down further and if it lasts for a long time the coin will slowly disappear and i really hope it will never happen.

ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 02:37:24 PM

this is really what i was thinking nowadys too, because if all of the people just waiting for the bull run and does not want to buy right now, how will the bull run come if noone buys ? I believe we need a very good news inable for the people to get confident on buying.

mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 04:22:29 PM

Someone is in no hurry to buy altcoins when the price of bitcoin has already reached $ 10k and is in limbo. If you buy altcoin now, and bitcoin starts to fall in price, it will be a disaster for altcoins.
The disaster will start when the altcoin market goes to be washed in blood bath by the speculators. The high prices don't make a sense for each altcoin, some altcoins can gain a positive price change in percentages considering the development in the project which invested by the smart money. The correlation never stops with the top altcoins and BTC will create a path for the future prices like a pipeline of pumped values.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 04:38:25 PM

how can it be said bulls, if no one buys. bulls occur because many people buy and make prices go up. so no, it means the market has begun to decline. and there will be a bear market afterwards. prices will fall. same as the current market situation.

farraddy

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 04:59:24 PM

The bullish trend is already over. And during the spring and summer, the bullish trend was not for all coins, but primarily for bitcoin. Altcoins did not grow at all except for some of them.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 06:43:02 PM

In a market place Alt-coin is a function of buying and selling process, which we normally see it as peer to peer, hence if bull in the market occur, that means the prize we dropped.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 06:08:42 PM

No buyers mean no demand. If the market is in a Bull run then it signifies people are interested in the market, so the demand is increasing as long as the volume.
I am sure that we will never be in that stage where we will not get buyers to buy the coin, because we have those that are even using it to trade, so if we leave it for trading alone, there will always be demand of bitcoin in the market, so that should not even be much of worry to think of not having buyers that would buy bitcoin to make it continue to grow in value.

What we should be more concerned about now is how we can push for more adoption, I mean there is need to increase the growth rate because to me now, I think that the growth of bitcoin is still quite low compared to how it has been from the last 10 years, so we need things that will motivate or push people into the market, there is need to generate more of positive news to the market of bitcoin.
Shepard777

Activity: 532
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 04:39:12 PM

We can’t increase growth by ourselves, it can only be done by whales, or some news that will bring new players to the market. When new market participants bear the money, then there will be a new wave of growth in bitcoin and other altcoins. We can now catch only short movements, gaining a position in altcoins is very dangerous.

anexxty009

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 05:14:03 PM

Then we wont even have the bull markets in the first place, for there to be sucess of crypto we need coinmarketcap to increase in volume and hence increase in awareness

[      I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━[/center
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 08:14:44 PM

If everyone keeps evading not to buy coins and tokens or build portfolios in bull market and only waiting for price surge how exactly will price value keeps up? excluding traders taking advantages i think more value will be added to tokens and coins if many investors are creating more buy orders on exchanges
I think there's no point in discussing what can't happen. After the price starts to rise again all people will start buying up all cryptocurrency very quickly

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
DudeAtWork420

Activity: 400
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 08:22:42 PM

Then we wont even have the bull markets in the first place, for there to be sucess of crypto we need coinmarketcap to increase in volume and hence increase in awareness
Yeah very true about it.
How it is possible to be called a bull market if nobody is going to buy anything. If nobody is going to buy anything, it is a bear market, not a bull market.
vanimis

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 09:35:11 PM

Greetings there everyone. And as for you, guys, are you exchanging funds when you need crypto to invest, for example?
shurpall

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 09:36:02 PM

Greetings there everyone. And as for you, guys, are you exchanging funds when you need crypto to invest, for example?

Hey. What do you mean? Kinda whether we hold crypto or just convert when we need to participate in IEO/ICO?
vanimis

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 09:37:08 PM

Hey. What do you mean? Kinda whether we hold crypto or just convert when we need to participate in IEO/ICO?

Yes, absolutely. Cause I wanted to talk more about exchanges
shurpall

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 09:38:15 PM

Yes, absolutely. Cause I wanted to talk more about exchanges

Well, much in here depends. But of course, when some great solutions appear and you wanna invest more than you have, you definitely should convert
vanimis

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 09:38:58 PM

Well, much in here depends. But of course, when some great solutions appear and you wanna invest more than you have, you definitely should convert

And how do you act in such situation? Do you have any favorites?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: