Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:15:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌈🎰💰[ANN]CryptoMania Slots 🍋🍉🍇🍒🥭👑  (Read 2421 times)
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 04:58:33 PM

How long will your Signature Campaign last? Maybe you will evaluate its effectiveness and later there will be an opportunity to participate in a lower status.
We will run this for 3 weeks and depends on the outcome we will do more maybe months or year. Let’s see the result. Anyway there will be another Madness Event on it’s way Wink Last August Madness Event was $10,000 USD in EOS Prizes how about the next Madness  Huh Are you guys excited?
Sure). I am excited about all the pleasant events where you can win money, and even more so solid. I look forward to it! Thank you for the interesting organization.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
farraddy

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:01:32 PM

Perhaps my question seems strange..Are taxes taken from the winnings or prizes?  or each player is independently responsible for their income before the legislation of their country.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
farraddy

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 07:12:48 AM

I look at the website of CryptoMania there is a referral system. A great incentive to invite your friends and acquaintances. Has anyone already invited many referrals?
Probably for the community of gamers is a good thing. One can not only advise this platform to friends, but also get their benefit. I think that referral bonuses on gambling platforms is quite a common practice.
In addition, this is a good marketing move. As well as a great incentive to play and win on slots. This is all very interesting.
Cryptomania announces soon a good event with big prizes and bonuses. Will the referral system be involved in this? It would be possible to get a good income from attracting referrals.

I like the idea with referrals. I can provide yourself with lifelong bonuses. But I do not know where you can attract active players to the project. Usually people have a bad attitude to gambling.
Of course you need social circle in the environment of gamblers. If you are not a gambler it is unlikely that people from your environment will want to play in Cryptomania.

berkoch

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

S.E.D.O.

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 12:37:38 PM

Lots of good things coming up in the coming weeks🔥

⚡️ free and instant eos account with social login.

⚡️ Madness promo event

And much more 🎰😍

Account is free and instant EOS with social login it is convenient for users. Sometimes the user is forced to spend quite a lot of effort for the account.
EOS is quite a popular cryptocurrency and many users have accounts. But for beginners this will be conveniently of course.

S.E.D.O.
Document Management Sysytem Based On Blockchain
cryptomia62

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 01:10:34 PM

⚡️ Madness promo event

And much more 🎰😍

Waiting for a new promo events. I think that promo events will different prizes can attract many new users to the gaming platform.
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 01:43:14 PM

⚡️ Madness promo event

And much more 🎰😍

Waiting for a new promo events. I think that promo events will different prizes can attract many new users to the gaming platform.
People who participated in the Last August Madness Event speak well of it. The next coming event should be no worse.

Alexxo

Activity: 309

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 02:49:24 PM

It would be great to start a campaign on social networks. This would give a good indexing of requests on the Internet. Thank.

Usually for social network bounty payment is done by tokens not by Bitcoin. If payment will be done by Bitcoin it will attract a lot of users.

bitinka

Activity: 283

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 03:52:18 PM

Do you have a deposit replenishment bonus? I look there is a Mega bonus, but it goes like a lottery when you reach a bet volume of 10 EOS.
The mega bonus prize is equal to 10X the MANIA mined in a full 40 eos cycle.
Since we are in the first mining level, the current prize is 1,600 MANIA (equal to 400 eos worth of mining). The chance to win the Mega Bonus is 2.5%.

How long will your Signature Campaign last? Maybe you will evaluate its effectiveness and later there will be an opportunity to participate in a lower status.
We will run this for 3 weeks and depends on the outcome we will do more maybe months or year. Let’s see the result. Anyway there will be another Madness Event on it’s way Wink Last August Madness Event was $10,000 USD in EOS Prizes how about the next Madness  Huh Are you guys excited?

Yes, I am really very excited to hear about the next Madness. What is your plan for the next Madness?  Previous August Madness Event was $10,000 USD its really very big one I think. And I am feeling very unlucky because I did not join there. But I want to try the next Madness event.  

Announcement will be made soon.
This will be a big event as well. it will start this month so hodl on your EOS  Wink
The chance to win a mega bonus is big enough. However, need to play a lot of your's games, as I understand it.
Of course they want to bring players to their platform for people to play there. How can a player win prizes without playing?
You're right. I am a gambler and I’ll tell you that there are a lot of players in this area. I think it’s enough to make a powerful server and advertise on the Internet and there will be many people.
Heptapolis

Activity: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 12:50:08 PM

You're right. I am a gambler and I’ll tell you that there are a lot of players in this area. I think it’s enough to make a powerful server and advertise on the Internet and there will be many people.

Also gamers like different bonuses and prices  Smiley
On the 1st step of development it is necessary to attract a lot of people to the gaming platform to make the platform popular.
Enyanha

Activity: 286

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 01:11:38 PM

It would be great to start a campaign on social networks. This would give a good indexing of requests on the Internet. Thank.

Usually for social network bounty payment is done by tokens not by Bitcoin. If payment will be done by Bitcoin it will attract a lot of users.

Now it is very hard to find a good bounty and a lot of bounty hunters are looking for the good bounty campaign. If you will pay in Bitcoin you can attract the best bounty hunters.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
bitinka

Activity: 283

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 01:19:09 PM

On the 1st step of development it is necessary to attract a lot of people to the gaming platform to make the platform popular.
I agree with you. It remains to answer the question of exactly how to do this. With the least cost and maximum effect.
trombocoin

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 09:35:50 AM

I agree with you. It remains to answer the question of exactly how to do this. With the least cost and maximum effect.

It is very important to attract users to the platform. And on the first steps of development promotion is very important.
Alexxo

Activity: 309

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 10:21:09 AM

It is very important to attract users to the platform. And on the first steps of development promotion is very important.

For every cryptocurrency project it is very important to have a big community. That tokens of the project would be in demand and a lot of people used the tokens. Only in such case the price of the tokens will be good.

Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 11:25:13 AM

Perhaps my question seems strange..Are taxes taken from the winnings or prizes?  or each player is independently responsible for their income before the legislation of their country.
I don’t see anything strange in your question, young man. I think this is important, because you can get punishment from your state. But I think that we need to look at the legal status of cryptocurrencies and similar projects. Most likely this was taken into account by the creators of the slots.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
farraddy

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 12:36:28 PM

I don’t see anything strange in your question, young man. I think this is important, because you can get punishment from your state. But I think that we need to look at the legal status of cryptocurrencies and similar projects. Most likely this was taken into account by the creators of the slots.
Thanks for your reply. As far as I know in my country quite large winnings are taxed, but the amount of winnings is considered in the national currency. The legal status of cryptocurrencies is largely undefined.

ufolly

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 01:41:47 PM

Cryptomania uses quite standard means of attracting players-prizes, bonuses, referral program, etc. But sometimes run a super event with super prizes.
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 02:05:39 PM

Thanks for your reply. As far as I know in my country quite large winnings are taxed, but the amount of winnings is considered in the national currency. The legal status of cryptocurrencies is largely undefined.
On Cryptomania or similar platforms are played by people from different countries with different tax laws and different cryptocurrency laws. I think that everyone should solve the issues of taxes on their own if there is such a need.

nerttor

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 02:54:44 PM

Cryptomania uses quite standard means of attracting players-prizes, bonuses, referral program, etc. But sometimes run a super event with super prizes.
Well, how else will the project attract players? Most crypto projects need coin holders and trade. Cryptomania is essentially a gambling platform with the ability to play for cryptocurrency.

berkoch

Activity: 238

S.E.D.O.

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 03:14:26 PM

Projects pay their own tokens for advertising in the bounty because it is the cheapest solution for them. Cryptomania is not going to bring its token to the market yet, so it pays in BTC in signatures.

S.E.D.O.
Document Management Sysytem Based On Blockchain
farraddy

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 11:14:44 AM

On Cryptomania or similar platforms are played by people from different countries with different tax laws and different cryptocurrency laws. I think that everyone should solve the issues of taxes on their own if there is such a need.
I do not evade taxes, but I do not want to be suspected of evasion. As far as I understand, the platform does not provide any data on the players. therefore I have to solve  issues of taxes according to laws of my country.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: