Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:16:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Friends, help. I was blocked.  (Read 480 times)
Halab
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 2016

I find your lack of faith in Bitcoin disturbing.

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 01:29:07 PM

so it is deleted, and deleted a long time ago

Deleted this post I, not the moderator. and you lie. 

So when did you (approximately) delete this post ? Because I know exactly when the same message was reported on the Staff forum.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto4el.ru (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 01:29:30 PM

so the forum is not forbidden to use more than one account. I didn't hide it.
Forum accept multiple accounts but multiple accounts to cheat bounty is prohibited. You can have multiple accounts as you want but if your one account surely gets banned and you still using the other accounts anywhere except Meta board for the appeal, that's considered a ban evasion.

You can lie all you want but sadly you're busted, try now to move on and say goodbye in the forum.
throw me the rules which clearly says that to use more than one account is prohibited by the rules .

Enough?
~
25. Ban evasion (using or creating accounts while one of your accounts is banned) is not allowed.[e]
~

The ban is personal, not account related. So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish SPAM! /s
I didn't have any blocked accounts. I had two accounts and they were blocked in one day! that's why I started this thread.
Crypto4el.ru (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 01:36:49 PM

so it is deleted, and deleted a long time ago

Deleted this post I, not the moderator. and you lie. 

So when did you (approximately) delete this post ? Because I know exactly when the same message was reported on the Staff forum.
I don't remember the date, long ago. I can throw a screenshot of those messages that were deleted by the moderator. and this message is definitely not there. accordingly, I deleted it myself.
Halab
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 2016

I find your lack of faith in Bitcoin disturbing.

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 04:07:10 PM

Long time ago ? Weird. Then why your deleted message was reported on August 7th on the Staff section ?

If the message is deleted, how can a simple moderator find it ? And if you deleted it, why is it in the Trashcan? For example, have you the possibility to move this message to the Trashcan? I doubt that very much.
So no, you didn't delete it. And you don't receive a notification when a message is moved to the trashcan, only when a message is deleted.

I didn't have any blocked accounts. I had two accounts and they were blocked in one day! that's why I started this thread.

And your second account was banned for plagiarism too.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Crypto4el.ru (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 05:44:01 PM

Long time ago ? Weird. Then why your deleted message was reported on August 7th on the Staff section ?

http://precu.free.fr/BCT/Maikl2.png

If the message is deleted, how can a simple moderator find it ? And if you deleted it, why is it in the Trashcan? For example, have you the possibility to move this message to the Trashcan? I doubt that very much.
So no, you didn't delete it. And you don't receive a notification when a message is moved to the trashcan, only when a message is deleted.

And your second account was banned for plagiarism too.

I don't know how he found it or how he has access to the dumpster. this post was deleted my a long time ago. it was created to test merit as soon as they appeared and was removed by me. show me another message or for me to breach the rules of this forum? you base your conclusions on one message, which is long gone. this is pure boredom. the forum is full of unscrupulous people who remain clean. you ban honest people. okay deal your. the truth is on my side.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 06:10:40 PM

you base your conclusions on one message, which is long gone.
The testing of merit did not require any new posts, never mind a plagiarized post. Deleting the result doesn't delete the action.
Modlog also went way past your posts, though we have this: Posts deleted by moderators: 5
What about your other account's plagiarism ban?

Crypto4el.ru (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 06:34:24 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2019, 06:48:06 PM by Crypto4el.ru

you base your conclusions on one message, which is long gone.
The testing of merit did not require any new posts, never mind a plagiarized post. Deleting the result doesn't delete the action.
Modlog also went way past your posts, though we have this: Posts deleted by moderators: 5
What about your other account's plagiarism ban?
like what?
I don't use other people's messages. The message has been copied, to check merit. I bet from his account of merit and then deleted the post. I checked the merit system. at that time it was only introduced. that's all. the post was deleted and merity more or who never set, and not sold. although I could abuse, I had 3 accounts.
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 08:29:24 PM

When I saw "friends" in your thread's subject, I thought you were calling out for me. For a second, you made my heart bounce.

Then I read your thread. Another ban appeal. Packed with shallow excuses and lies.

I had a great day, but then you bored the sh*t out of me. Stop arguing with people. Get out in the sun. And out of these boards.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
Crypto4el.ru (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 09:02:34 PM

I described my situation above. and there's no lies in it. that's what I noticed. most people here don't have an opinion. and not ready to understand. all they need is the approval of their superiors. how do you live? I do not condemn such people, it is your choice. but my advice to you is get off the needle of approval, and it is better to just pass than it is to write in the hope that you will praise.
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 10:01:41 PM

I described my situation above. and there's no lies in it. that's what I noticed. most people here don't have an opinion. and not ready to understand. all they need is the approval of their superiors. how do you live? I do not condemn such people, it is your choice. but my advice to you is get off the needle of approval, and it is better to just pass than it is to write in the hope that you will praise.

OK bye.

BTW, it's this kind of pseudo-English nonsense posts that probably got you banned in the first place. If it weren't for the sake of the topic, I'd have reported it. There's no lies in it.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: