Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:09:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Solved] Is Cryptsy having problems?  (Read 758 times)
MMos (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:04:32 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 09:36:31 PM by MMos

I can log in and after I input the code I got via text was able to get onto the main page but once I click anything else I get directed to the page where I am asked to put my login again. I do and click enter but is presented with the same main login page for cryptsy and once I click anywhere else I get directed back to the login screen.

I have 2 factor authentication on, does this protect my funds? I am wondering if the multiple password inputs I made will risk my account?!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazy987

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:07:31 PM

They have run off with your funds, you will never see them again.

But all kidding aside,
Take a deep breath, go open a beer, get back, and calmly try again.

I just managed to login, so dont panic.
y3804

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:09:49 PM

I can log in and after I input the code I got via text was able to get onto the main page but once I click anything else I get directed to the page where I am asked to put my login again. I do and click enter but is presented with the same main login page for cryptsy and once I click anywhere else I get directed back to the login screen.

I have 2 factor authentication on, does this protect my funds? I am wondering if the multiple password inputs I made will risk my account?!

Did you CTRL+F5, try on another browser, remove cookies? Weird
majorminers

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:10:35 PM

This is definitely not an Announcement thread.

MMos (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:18:18 PM

This is definitely not an Announcement thread.
REALLY?! THANKS FOR POINTING THAT OUT!

Got an address I can tip to?
I was asking a legitimate question and you had to make such a dumbass remark?

majorminers

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:20:22 PM

You're welcome.  Grin

MMos (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:21:04 PM

And it works again, I guess it was just a hiccup but it was so wierd how it keeps on kicking me out of account once I clicked anything and required me to put in my account info again. Anyways thanks alot guys =D

cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:23:24 PM

Yeah this happens to complete fuckheads. And yes your account is gone now and so is your money. Live and learn fuck face.

crazy987

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:24:34 PM

Yeah this happens to complete fuckheads. And yes your account is gone now and so is your money. Live and learn fuck face.

Why all the hate?
Mom kicked you in the nuts ?  Grin

Nevermind, looking at your post history i see you have some mental issues, i'd suggets a shrink.
MMos (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:27:59 PM

And it works again, I guess it was just a hiccup but it was so wierd how it keeps on kicking me out of account once I clicked anything and required me to put in my account info again. Anyways thanks alot guys =D
Did it take you that long to type your post (with all those errors) or are you still on dial-up? The post above yours have said the problem was solved. I mean holy shit, took you almost a minute and a half to type that line?!

cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:31:41 PM

Did it take you that long to type your post (with all those errors) or are you still on dial-up? The post above yours have said the problem was solved. I mean holy shit, took you almost a minute and a half to type that line?!

Bitch. I am new. I have to wait 360 seconds before posting. You rude ass bitch moron dumbass.

Feel free to start new threads and ask any dumbass question you can think of. And be a dick about it. Thats what we are all here for.

MMos (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:34:40 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 09:47:26 PM by MMos

Bitch. I am new. I have to wait 360 seconds before posting. You rude ass bitch moron dumbass.

Feel free to start new threads and ask any dumbass question you can think of. And be a dick about it. Thats what we are all here for.
Sorry I refuse to argue with retards, your not worth my time.

How?By locking the thread =D

gustav

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:53:13 AM

5 stars plus and then some for this friendly and helpful community. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: