Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:53:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM - Keplertek, or Kepler Technologies (KEP)  (Read 754 times)
Ratbastard

Activity: 140
Merit: 23

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 05:58:52 PM

Followed by more publications, but you were first 👍 Now in the latest update on telegram, which Giorgi posted today, he claims you were paid to go after him and lied about his wife’s expensive tastes 🤦‍♂️

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 01:31:40 AM

And still i see the ANN is up without any scam warning, not taken down or anything.
It still reads "We.." and "Our project..".

Doesn't seem like he truly disassociated himself from this scam project. Or what would be the reason to keep the ANN up instead of striking it through and marking it as a scam in a big bold red font ?

You should ask Wapinter to place the appropriate warnings on his threads. I removed my flag of him in good faith, because he publicly admitted keplertek was a scam, and he had also been scammed by Giorgi Topuria and Wezglobal w.r.t. his payment . But he should have posted those warnings for his threads and Wezglobal if he wants to do the right thing 👍

How the hell did we scammed Wapinter of his payment? This is so ridiculous lol. WEZGlobal is a community management group while wapinter is a bounty manager. How the hell can community managers scammed a bounty manager of his salary? Are you guys gone crazy now? Does community managers do the payroll now?  lol.  Listen guys, i'm not against what you are doing here but please research and ask the right people first before making statements that will have grave consequences to other party. Be responsible.

[/quote]

Now no one in your crusade wants to address my concern? You guys now starts to sound like a paid mercenaries. My question is, how the hell did we scammed Wapinter of his salary?

Like i said, i admire what you are doing here but please be responsible and sensible with the finger pointing because it can ruin reputations.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
CoinClarity (OP)

Activity: 281
Merit: 77

You got questions? We got answers. coinclarity.com

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 09:25:17 AM

Yes, I was actually somewhat inspired by your article, and have published new information that has come to light since then. Basically the public needs to be wary of anything Reuben Godfrey or Giorgi Topuria attach their names to going forward. Godfrey actually theatened to sue me via Telegram PM. And this is what he most recently had to say about Kepler, which in my opinion, makes his judgment all the more suspect:

How's his lawsuit against you going? LOL.

Ratbastard

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 09:48:27 AM

Yes, I was actually somewhat inspired by your article, and have published new information that has come to light since then. Basically the public needs to be wary of anything Reuben Godfrey or Giorgi Topuria attach their names to going forward. Godfrey actually theatened to sue me via Telegram PM. And this is what he most recently had to say about Kepler, which in my opinion, makes his judgment all the more suspect:

These guys are shady as hell. They have invited investors from the USA during the sale. They have approved KYC on them, they have approved them as ambassadors with their full details, They had to apply for pre-approval to participate in the private sale. Then afterwards he adds a clause to the whitepaper, and tells them USA is banned they should have read the T & C’s. That alone besides all their other shady shit, constitutes fraud!

Keplertek was open to US investors, now Giorgi comes around and tell people that US investors are barred from Keplertek.

https://mrtopstep.com/keplerteks-extra-sale-now-live-dont-miss-the-event-of-the-year/

https://topnews.one/11470-keplertek-special-sale-last-chance-for-30-bonus-june-19th-june-21st.html

Ratbastard

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 09:53:31 AM

Now no one in your crusade wants to address my concern? You guys now starts to sound like a paid mercenaries. My question is, how the hell did we scammed Wapinter of his salary?

Like i said, i admire what you are doing here but please be responsible and sensible with the finger pointing because it can ruin reputations.

[/quote]
Have your account been hacked by Giorgi? You are sounding just like him now. Please find us someone who will pay us for this, then at least we can recover some of the financial losses, time spent, and reputational damage investors had suffered by their involvement in this scam
Ratbastard

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 10:06:59 AM

How the hell did we scammed Wapinter of his payment? This is so ridiculous lol. WEZGlobal is a community management group while wapinter is a bounty manager. How the hell can community managers scammed a bounty manager of his salary? Are you guys gone crazy now? Does community managers do the payroll now?  lol.  Listen guys, i'm not against what you are doing here but please research and ask the right people first before making statements that will have grave consequences to other party. Be responsible.

Enough with the insults, your questions have been answered over and over with proof to exhaustion in these threads which are stacking up. Wapinter has explained himself over and over and detailed how he was screwed over. The guy from the bumping service you used, also explained in these threads how Erich used to work for him, then cheated him out of his payment, as if using a bumping service is not shady enough to start with. So please just stop with these attacks and allegations against people who lost their money in a fraudulent way. 

[/quote]
shitcoinoffering

Activity: 445
Merit: 71

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 06:50:15 PM

Haha, he tried to threaten us too Smiley

Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 07:29:03 PM

And still i see the ANN is up without any scam warning, not taken down or anything.

Doesn't seem like he truly disassociated himself from this scam project. Or what would be the reason to keep the ANN up instead of striking it through and marking it as a scam in a big bold red font ?

You should ask Wapinter to place the appropriate warnings on his threads. I removed my flag of him in good faith, because he publicly admitted keplertek was a scam, and he had also been scammed by Giorgi Topuria and Wezglobal w.r.t. his payment . But he should have posted those warnings for his threads and Wezglobal if he wants to do the right thing 👍

[/quote]
No one has said you scammed me.Please read carefully.
Keplertek scammed all of us.And you guys have been so close to Giorgi I doubt you dont have any hint about his intentions.I assume he paid your company in full
ScamKillaz6love

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 09:14:15 AM

The Latest update for Keplertek posted by Giorgi Topuria during August 2019 in the official, main(still muted) announcement channel -Debunked:

Hello, everybody,
It’s been a while of complete Silence on Keplertek. However, today we are breaking this silence for some important and great news!

The first and foremost:
We were forced turn our main chat into an announcement channel, when some people, once considered as our friends and supporters, turned into enemy trolls. The most frustrating fact: One of these trolls confessed that he was not spreading fake news through his free will, but because of the money.- (More BS, lies and fairytales, as we have come to know you for! I know the people who have spoken out against this scam, they are nothing more than disgruntled investors, former employees and associates, and even your bounty manager. All who are fed up with the looting and lies and banning and insults they had to deal with! None of them are paid or need any persuasion to speak out against your lies! Does it even makes sense someone will confess to you they are not acting out of their own free will?)

After a long and careful consideration and to protect our community from the enemy trolls, we decided to clean up the chat history and start the investigation.-(What investigation? Everyone and their dog including the majority of the bounty participants, who dared to question you, were blocked, banned and muted left and right, the group has shut down straight away and the order given to your henchmen to delete all. We have seen that post too. And Conrad has been busy insulting, abusing and blocking everyone who disagrees ever since, we have that proof too 🤦‍♂️)

Just an example:
These crooks, unfortunately, I do not know what else to call them, were spreading lies directly targeting me and my family. Pictures and fake messages surfaced that my wife is wearing a $16,000 watch, even though with a simple google search it is clearly visible that the photo has been pirated from a known Instagram influencer. However, what disappoints me the most is that even if I could have afforded to gift my wife a watch that expensive, I believe my or anyone’s private life should not be targeted or discussed and should stay off limits for any decent person.-(That photo was featured in an article by ShitcoinOffering, and if it is true, that watch costs way over $20k. But that’s besides the point, whilst you were looting and misleading investors, the founders chat and social media was bombarded with loads of images posted by you and your wife, showing caviar and opulent living, whilst everyone were told the market is down and Keplertek bleeding. If you don’t like scrutiny, then don’t post your extravagant living to the public, and don’t rub investors noses in your caviar obsessions 🙈)

There were many other fake and inappropriate accusations and after investigation we were amazed by the level of collective effort and work some individuals have put to discredit Kepler project.-(There are no conspiracies and organised operatives out to get you and hurt you! But it sure makes a good narrative to excuse your incompetence, lies and shady dealings in Keplertek! They are nothing more than disgruntled investors, former employees and associates, and even your bounty manager. All who are fed up with the looting and lies and banning and insults. Next you will be telling us Putin is out to get you and the FSB agents are trying to destroy Keplertek 🤦‍♂️) 

Nevertheless, we will not settle until Kepler Project reaches its goals and shows our investors that they have made the right decision to trust us! -(This is what these so called trolls and paid operatives a.k.a. Disgruntled pissed investors and employees wanted from the start, but never received)

This week I will introduce our new Community Managers and we will reactivate the telegram chat ❤️✌️

<<< Few notable updates >>>

1. We are working to re-brand and re-design Keplertek platform with its functionality completely.-(reshuffling of the facebook like dysfunctional webpage by Jaba is not really a wow)

2. We will begin creating live video charts next week, if you want to see the progress on the platform.

3. We will gradually present the new platform with new future exciting perspectives and the new design.-(Covered in the 1st point)

Meanwhile, Kepler is gaining volatility due to our new listings and new partnerships.-(Well we all saw the post leaked from the founders group; where Giorgi asked the people to start buying Kep on Coinsbit, and a pump was orchestrated by Conrad, Alexito, Angel and the likes, to dump some of their bags. Kep/Eth was pumped to over 1700% in an instant at one stage 🤦‍♂️)

I am pleased to announce that from now on you can trade Kepler tokens on p2pb2b.io-(Still no trade happening on Kep listed there)

I am working constantly to list KEP token on new exchanges like Panxora as I have been in direct contact with their founding team and they are ready to take us even further.-(We have seen the post from their founding team, and what they think of Keplertek. And also know they have been willing to list KEP all along)

Additional listing opportunities will be discussed and shared with you all gradually.

4. Day-by-day we are strengthening our partnership with Coinsbit.io, the exchange where we are currently listed.-(Giorgi posted in the founders group when questioned about Coinsbit: “The exchange is complete crap” and “I was scammed” Now that’s “strengthening our partnership” I suppose 🤦‍♂️)

5. We constantly acquiring new start-ups and starting as well a new promotion:
<<<<< 50% of the Kepler investment fees (3% of the investment) for the new affiliate program, so hurry up and start looking for the best projects! -(Why should investors take over the responsibilities of this project?)

6. TOKENS and Circulation Supply:
Kepler will continue to stand behind his roadmap like all other start-ups.-(Changing the roadmap and extending deadlines is not really a bragging point)

Due to stressful market situations (Kepler funds fell 4.5 times when we held the ETH), we decide to block Advisor and Team Tokens for another year. -(Way more than that)

This means that the circulation supply remains the same and does not exceed 5% of the total supply.

We also have confirmation from our major investors that they will only use KEP for investments in various projects.

Stay tuned!
We love you all and are very grateful for your support!-(your support comes only from your echo chamber of a few over-invested individuals who would do and say anything to recover whatever they can from their investments)! 

Thank you!
Giorgi and Team Keplertek

First we had access cards in the form of rings, which nothing came off! Now we have a former employee selling whine through the platform 🙈 I can’t wait to see what’s next 😂

Vault Wines is a project started by
Irakli Eliashvili the former CTO of Keplertek, he has been  doing his Masters degree in financial Engineering for last year but now back in Georgia and looking to "participate in Keplertek operations."

Only one commentator stated : "Vault wines with its Complex honestly reminds me of all the promises Kepler made about the city and so on."

Iraki replied:
"To be honest it's is really disappointing to read a comment like this on a project that I literally devoted entirety of my life for past year. As discussed in chat, I can send you an NDA and share full project portfolio. After all, it will be an important requirement for all potential investors to do it. As you know, property done start up portfolio is worth quite a lot of money. When giving the link on the website, I mentioned specifically words "presentation website" and "basic info" and that was deliberate. So I would greatly appreciate if judgment is passed when properly informed."

The person who asked the question replied back "Hi, this was in no way a criticism of your project, I like the look of it. It was a comment on the progress of Keplertek more than anything."

He doesn’t own the winery, his LinkedIn page mentions
"collaboration between Vault Wines team, Chelti Winery and KTW group"
https://www.linkedin.com/in/irakli-eliashvili

Alas: Giorgi was pushed about about a token burn and was backed up by several others, Giorgi seemed to be considering the idea asking if we thought it would increase token price.
The original whitepaper stated 61% owned by investors but we now have around 3% but don't see Girogi doing a 90-95% token burn, more likely he would do 10% which is nothing

My thoughts, the main selling point was the labs, factories etc where these projects could get their ideas turned into a finished product, without it you are just a fund raising platform and there are hundred of better and more established platforms already in existence.

The Crux : All new projects mentioned are also based in Georgia or someone who knows Giorgi or already involved with Keplertek
CoinClarity (OP)

Activity: 281
Merit: 77

You got questions? We got answers. coinclarity.com

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 01:00:06 PM

Haha, he tried to threaten us too Smiley

Yeah, I saw the screenshot where you told you, "Lawyer up buddy."

He said he was going to sue me for "defamation I guess.. waiting for a professional opinion."

Of course I never heard back from him, because I never said anything defamatory. He just wanted his name removed from my article, while still insisting that Kepler isn't a scam. Kind of weird. If Kep turns out not to be a scam then he will have been vindicated. And if he's reading this: at that point I will issue an apology to not only Reuben but also Giorgi.

In any case he shouldn't be advising projects at all because his track record demonstrates that these projects turn out great for the fundraisers and terrible for the investors. This is the reason that nobody trusts the ICO market anymore.

Ratbastard

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 02:04:24 PM

And we have yet another scam project under the belt of our now infamous shady advisor Reuben Godfrey

He has ‘till this day not denounced any of these scams he endorsed, nor has he apologised to his followers in the crypto community for misleading them 🙈
shitcoinoffering

Activity: 445
Merit: 71

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 10:08:31 AM

By the way, Godfrey was involved in another scam Roll Eyes

https://shitcoinoffering.com/from-russia-with-love-mark-space-scam-hit-three-time-stanley-cup-winner-for-4-mills/

Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink
wiredideas

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 12:53:35 PM

Keplertek scammed all of us.And you guys have been so close to Giorgi I doubt you dont have any hint about his intentions.I assume he paid your company in full
[/quote]

Yeah buddy, he paid us in full and all of them in KEP TOKENS.  Ratbastard is telling people we did not pay you your salary  haha  I don't know what happened to that guy he is really sounding more like a paid mercanary day by day.

Ratbastard

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 01:43:58 PM

[/quote]
[/quote]
Yeah buddy, he paid us in full and all of them in KEP TOKENS.  Ratbastard is telling people we did not pay you your salary  haha  I don't know what happened to that guy he is really sounding more like a paid mercanary day by day.
[/quote]

Déjà vu Wezglobal schilling syndicate and the bounty manager of Decoin doing the same all over 😂 Some things never change 🙈

ScamKillaz6love

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 07:11:27 PM

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

You really should read what Wapinter said before you make an ass out of yourself! You just keep on going around circles avoiding the facts. Whether you are currently a community manager or not is immaterial. For goodness sake man give it up! Your lies and spinning only works on the victims of your scams.
wiredideas

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 06:46:38 AM

[/quote]

[/quote]

You really should read what Wapinter said before you make an ass out of yourself! You just keep on going around circles avoiding the facts. Whether you are currently a community manager or not is immaterial. For goodness sake man give it up! Your lies and spinning only works on the victims of your scams.
[/quote]

lol you are now sounding like a paid mercinary  hehe you know very well that the bulk of your problem with us is that you accused us of still working as community managers for keplertek everything stemmed from that proposition and now you are changing your mind (after probably weighing everything i said and presented here plus the announcement of giorgi that he is looking to hire new community managers for the impending opening of keplertek's communication porftolios lol ) and because its convenient for you? lol  You finally run out of BS to throw for my team.   

Ratbastard

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 07:30:08 AM

lol you are now sounding like a paid mercinary  hehe you know very well that the bulk of your problem with us is that you accused us of still working as community managers for keplertek everything stemmed from that proposition and now you are changing your mind (after probably weighing everything i said and presented here plus the announcement of giorgi that he is looking to hire new community managers for the impending opening of keplertek's communication porftolios lol ) and because its convenient for you? lol  You finally run out of BS to throw for my team.   
[/quote]

Stop spamming these threads trying to exonerate your agency. You were and still are involved with the scammer Giorgi, Keplertek and Kep, he said so himself. You are active with him at Decoin, you are participating in his orchestrated pump and dumps at Coinsbit and I guarantee you will be heading over to p2pb2b exchange with him soon. So trying to call us paid mercenaries, which is a term you also got from Giorgi, does not hide the facts exposed. Besides we gladly hunt scammers for free, because the damage you’ve done and continue to do, to the whole industry and legitimate projects, are incalculable! That’s besides just the individuals who get duped out of their investments by the likes of you.
wiredideas

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 06:46:16 AM

Stop spamming these threads trying to exonerate your agency. You were and still are involved with the scammer Giorgi, Keplertek and Kep, he said so himself. You are active with him at Decoin, you are participating in his orchestrated pump and dumps at Coinsbit and I guarantee you will be heading over to p2pb2b exchange with him soon. So trying to call us paid mercenaries, which is a term you also got from Giorgi, does not hide the facts exposed. Besides we gladly hunt scammers for free, because the damage you’ve done and continue to do, to the whole industry and legitimate projects, are incalculable! That’s besides just the individuals who get duped out of their investments by the likes of you.
[/quote]

I tell you, save your energy going for the RIGHT people. Just don't blame me after all this shit is over and done and you found out that what all i've said is true and you freakin wasted a lot of your time and effort focusing on wezglobal which got absolutely nothing out of this exempt for our KEP TOKEN salaries YOU BEEN WARNED!  lol  I rest my case.

Ratbastard

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 12:03:32 PM

Quote from: wiredideas
[color=blue
Stop spamming these threads trying to exonerate your agency. You were and still are involved with the scammer Giorgi, Keplertek and Kep, he said so himself. You are active with him at Decoin, you are participating in his orchestrated pump and dumps at Coinsbit and I guarantee you will be heading over to p2pb2b exchange with him soon. So trying to call us paid mercenaries, which is a term you also got from Giorgi, does not hide the facts exposed. Besides we gladly hunt scammers for free, because the damage you’ve done and continue to do, to the whole industry and legitimate projects, are incalculable! That’s besides just the individuals who get duped out of their investments by the likes of you. [/color]

I tell you, save your energy going for the RIGHT people. Just don't blame me after all this shit is over and done and you found out that what all i've said is true and you freakin wasted a lot of your time and effort focusing on wezglobal which got absolutely nothing out of this exempt for our KEP TOKEN salaries YOU BEEN WARNED!  lol  I rest my case.
[/quote]

😮 Wow! You don’t have to come on here threatening people, imagine if all the investors and bounty participants and victims decided to do the same to you😱

It’s simple: If you want us to stop exposing you as a scammer, then stop being one!

Meaning: -Stop deceiving and lying to investors, bounty participants and community members!
-Stop associating with scammers like Giorgi Topuria and scam projects!
-When you realise the project you are involved in, is lying to and deceiving investors and the community, then disassociate yourselves from that project and warn the victims! Colluding with scammers in there deception to pretend and further deceive the community into believing that you are not involved with them, does not count! It just makes you look more shady.

So yes no threats necessary, just stop the scamming lying and deception, condemn scams and don’t perpetuate them, then we will have nothing to expose about you 🙈
ScamKillaz6love

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 11:39:17 PM

This has to be the funniest exchange between an ambassador investor and Giorgi Topuria, when they were trying to dump tokens before the listing was announced to the community, and their plans were uncovered 🤡🤡

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: