Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:24:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] STREAMIT COIN - TWITCH & YOUTUBE STREAMERS PLATFORM  (Read 3395 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (26 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 09:06:32 AM

Hello, everybody

We would like to thank our new, STREAM Advisor Savo Vukcevic for the detailed article he has written on the progress of our work to date.

The full article can be viewed on our MEDIUM account: https://medium.com/streamit/streamit-appoints-savo-vukcevic-as-new-ceo-def4bc0ab5f1

We hope you are satisfied with what you read and are looking forward to our future plans

We welcome all your comments and feedback

Thank you guys for spending most of your funds on developing a project.
I guess how much Mr. Savo’s service costs
I know listing fee on STEX and other markets also
Great work!

Hi, friend. I fully agree with you. Streamit is one of the few projects that invest in its development throughout the year, place a coin on new exchanges, partnership with various platforms and services, and attract new employees and managers.
I would like to have more such projects on the crypto space

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2020, 11:38:16 PM

Hello, everybody

We would like to thank our new, STREAM Advisor Savo Vukcevic for the detailed article he has written on the progress of our work to date.

The full article can be viewed on our MEDIUM account: https://medium.com/streamit/streamit-appoints-savo-vukcevic-as-new-ceo-def4bc0ab5f1

We hope you are satisfied with what you read and are looking forward to our future plans

We welcome all your comments and feedback

Thank you guys for spending most of your funds on developing a project.
I guess how much Mr. Savo’s service costs
I know listing fee on STEX and other markets also
Great work!

Hi, friend. I fully agree with you. Streamit is one of the few projects that invest in its development throughout the year, place a coin on new exchanges, partnership with various platforms and services, and attract new employees and managers.
I would like to have more such projects on the crypto space

Invest in development lol Where have the team invested in development of products which they say? The only thing they have been investing in is getting the coin listed on exchanges and tracking sites and now paying someone to promote and bring in new people just to pump the price as that's what he says, he will bring in new investors. Where are the developments my friend on products that they say will be released?

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
master2# (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 09:53:56 AM

Hello, everybody

Please read this in full, it is very important:

https://medium.com/streamit/i-think-so-streamit-team-ae8a8de94c33?sk=e1e16298f63a6d058beb4d91d1bf8dec

This article explains the situation with FUD, and the team working behind the scenes
Crypto-Dzayer

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 11:21:03 PM

Yeah the only reason why the price has increased is because you are buying coins lol What a joke!

Why don't the team just concentrate on working on products instead of worrying about the price and getting the coin listed on exchanges???

Why was there a massive dump? Where are all the fan boys now talking about earning thousands of dollars each month?
I have not been monitoring this project for a long time and am very surprised to see that the price is now only 0.01 $, really a strange time when this project focuses on exchanges compared to their products. And I don't see the progress of their development to what extent.
Hello. If you read their discord you can pay attention to announcement, that Steamit was cheated by fake HitBtc team.
In this way the price of coin extremely dropped
But team promise to buy coins from the markets and up coin price back
We should be patience

Are u part of STREAMIT team?
chmod755
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2020, 05:41:14 PM

You guys published a video on youtube, can someone explain how a channel with 458 Subscribers Got 68k+ views in one video? A crap video btw.
Why buy Views to fake that the project is real? people need development.
https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UChEc4AFnHXEdTK8qcb-Kn-g

randomfrenchguy

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 01:40:45 PM

I told you this coin was a scam
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2020, 11:49:26 PM

I told you this coin was a scam

Yep you and I were calling this out since the start and we received a lot of hate towards us. Where are all the fan boys now saying how good this project is and all the money they were making? It was only a matter of time before this fell apart just like this teams previous scams.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
marquix

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2022, 10:59:57 AM

You guys published a video on youtube, can someone explain how a channel with 458 Subscribers Got 68k+ views in one video? A crap video btw.
Why buy Views to fake that the project is real? people need development.
https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UChEc4AFnHXEdTK8qcb-Kn-g

the fact alone they posted this stupid Certificate of Incorporation here as some "Streamit-Coin license", which it clearly is NOT, is a MAJOR RED FLAG fot this project and ANY OTHERS ATTEMPTING THE SAME FRAUDULENT PRACTICES !!

The ultimate stupid-trick of this "dev" (or rather CON-ARTIST and SCAM OPERATOR) here is his f***ing audacity of announcing some great new "advisor appointment" at a point in time when his bloody LTD company had already been dissolved for about six months. It can hardly get any dumber than that!

So there's a lesson here for the future: anyone attempting something along these lines is running a scam coin, it's actually pretty easy to spot. Strangely enough, this was one of the few coins that did not even have those usual naysayers and wolf-criers that are so common here on Bitcointalk. Hilarious how these know-nothings were all of a sudden fully silent and just not there" altogether when something really is fake -- but they've been accusing PAC Protocol, Smartcash, PiVX and everything all the way up to Mazacoin or Peercoin as "another scam" back in the day (or actually all the time)...

I hope nobody has been burnt too bad by this fraudster -- provided all is well on that one, it's actually quite funny to browse through this thread retrospectively and really savour the idiocies and shenanigans posted here Smiley

HD video & photography. Check out some of my photos covering Bitcoin and Crypto topics http://marquix.net/try/btc-tech-photos/ or my FREE eBook reviewing fully Whitehat e-mail and list-building tools http://marquix.net/try/whitehat-email-marketing/ here!
Read Bitcoin & Alt coin news, decentralization, Peer-to-Peer economy articles, financial innovation with Crypto tech on http://www.bitcoinFinancial.info/bitcoin-business/.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: