Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:26:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Altcoin brought your biggest profit?  (Read 14225 times)
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 10:48:06 AM

Mine was eos, that's the coin that gave me the biggest profit so far in crypto.
EOS is up because of the use of the blockchain which is fairly fast. but now some projects are starting to use the Binance Blockchain after they launch  binance dex and massively release many coins joining them.

The question turned me into the past. In 2017, there were two tokens that managed to bring me the biggest benefits. These were Monero and Ethereum. These altcoins were on their rise, and when I guessed that probably, the peak was reached, I sold 75% of them. That was the best decision ever as we know about the bloodbath, which followed the bull run.
Weng simok

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 04:31:19 PM

there is another miracle TELE, there are too many coins held by bounty hunters who still haven't sold the tokens they got. this will trigger a big decline if they sell the tokens they get.

I think this will not happen significantly because some time ago the tele said that they would buy back the tele coins  bounty participants at a fixed price and in my opinion many participants who have resold their coins tele at that time , so that I think the tele had anticipated a price reduction that would not be severe. , and we can see when the price of ethereum goes down but the coin tele actually goes up quite significantly and it keeps happening repeatedly I have noticed

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 12:56:52 PM

The biggest profits sadly were brought by scam coins,
Not obvious ones, those who had legit ICO , they had quality ideas . Some of them even had a working products like crypo cc cards , but then for one or other reasons they fell apart and their coins were delisted for good.

wait, there was mtc which is still legit, it gave me some good ROI.

rez303

Activity: 338

StartFi

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 07:47:43 AM

I have only been in the crypto market for almost 2 years but I had a big profit when investing in ETH in February of 2019.
I stumble upon Warren's words "be afraid when others are greedy, be greedy when others are scared".
when the price of ETH falls to $ 78, everyone thinks it will die, the crypto market has faded.
I used more than $ 2k to buy ETH and now I have net profit of more than $ 5k.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GeorgeMichael-III

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 08:15:08 AM

Eth, good times
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 12:40:40 PM

There are a lot of altcoins bring me good profit (Eth, NEO, MTC, etc) but there also some worst altcoins for me  Sad

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 04:50:18 PM

My best investment in history. I traded Cryptocurrency coins in May 2017, at which time Ethereum prices were around $ 182.  At that time I just fad to buy 5 Ethereum, I had wanted to sell it in September but I still hold it until November if I'm not mistaken, and I sold my Eth at a price of $ 800, That's amazing.  I get a big profit, even after I sell my ETH, prices still go up.
jdarren

Activity: 296
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 04:56:24 PM

Ethereum and I am still hopeful
polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 06:07:29 PM

Ethereum and I am still hopeful

hell yeah Smiley ethereum is still on top. im sure it will bounce even higher soon.
we need everybody to buy more crypto and increase the overall marketcap.

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 04:12:17 PM

Would be interesting to hear your best investment, which Altcoin brought your biggest profit? How much $ was it?

until now I still believe for the best coin and the price is also quite good is coin eth. because until now eth is still leading the altcoin market even though sometimes the decline in eth occurs. but I believe that the increase in eth will happen soon.
Leo

Activity: 620

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 06:51:05 PM

Ethereum and I have a good feeling it might happen again
you must have been in cryptocurrency world during the early days,  can you tell how many you bought then , or  perhaps a whale,  because ethereum is quite expensive to have lots of units of it for now

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 07:14:09 PM

It was the Counting House. I wouldn't forget this coin ever! The Counting House ICO price was 1100 CHT coin equal 1 Ethereum. It went to 3 USD per CHT price. When the Ethereum price collapsed badly and went to 109 USD, that time CHT price was 2 USD! Just think about it. Though right now, Counting House price becomes poor, but still this is my best coin.

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit