Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:12:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need some people who can do some clicks pay with bitcoin CLOSED  (Read 371 times)
Darkelf11

Activity: 509
Merit: 43

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 03:30:23 PM

Hi, i need some people who can make some cliks every day on a website, will get paid in bitcoin, is not a big amount and mainly it will work for people who live in 3rd economy countries. who want to do pm me with your telegram or write it here.

Update left 2 slots

I am interested, can you count me in?
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dumbhack3r

Activity: 156
Merit: 11

Bitcoin Earn Blog https://bitcoineveryway.com/

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2020, 05:58:19 PM

HI! PM me here or Telegram @CryptoMac0 if any slot is available.
i'm a content writer as well.

learn about bitcoin and how to earn it: https://bitcoineveryway.com/
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 11:18:12 AM

Guys and girls, before you ask "what is this about" think for a moment and read OP. The task probably consists of clicking on the PTC (paid to click sites) on a daily basis, and OP will send you his ref link on PM. Then you will click every day and make OP some profit, and he will share some % of that with you.

I doubt it is about earnings that can satisfy even those from third world countries, and if OP will pay you directly it will only create a lot of dust transaction -  means you will need to pay a high fee to move those coins. Micro earnings and direct payments is not something where anyone can profit.

If it was a paid to click (PTC), why would OP want only limited referrals ? He would have wanted unlimited people to join his program.

Hi, i need some people who can make some cliks every day on a website, will get paid in bitcoin, is not a big amount and mainly it will work for people who live in 3rd economy countries. who want to do pm me with your telegram or write it here.

Update left 2 slots

Can you pm me too as I could do this work in my free time. Thanks
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: