Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:18:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why 20% profit in crypto is TERRIBLE.  (Read 6335 times)
Saltius

Activity: 166
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 02:51:58 AM

I'd say good.
I've seen quite a few people got rekt and a -90% profit due to greedy.
cocoadreamboy (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 03:09:51 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2019, 03:32:30 AM by cocoadreamboy

I'd say good.

It’s not greedy in crypto to expect 2x.... it’s greedy to expect 10x NOW, 2017 not so much lol

Crypto is too risky to expect 20%. Too many traps, too dangerous. If you want 20% value invest in the us stock market.

You dont do crypto to get peanuts. You do crypto to multiply.

I virgin. I pure boy! I dicboy!
maydna

Activity: 2982
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 04:53:05 AM

It's better to take 20% of the profit than never, and we can repeat to get those percentage many times than to try to get 1000%, but we need to wait for a long time. Maybe that will work for some investor, but for me, I prefer to get any profit without having to wait for a long time because of the cryptocurrency market cannot be predicted. But that will depend on every people strategy on how much percentage they are willing to take and as long as they can succeed to reach the target.

Now, 20% profit is very good, especially if you invest a lot. Suppose, you buy Bitcoin spending 20 thousand. Will 4 thousand be a bad award? No way.  Cryptocurrencies profits cannot be compared with the awards (if they can be called like that) got for sharing guns and drugs. Cryptocurrencies will live always, and it is worth working with them for sure.

I agree with you. It depends on how much money we use to invest so we can calculate how much profit we want to get. That is not a problem if we cannot make a big profit in one-time because we have so many times to make more and more profit in the future. With the fluctuated of the crypto market, I think we can have a chance to see the low price and the high price every day, weeks, months so we can try to make a bigger profit too. Don't be jealous of other people who can make a thousand dollars every time they trade because we don't know how much balance they used for trading.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 09:11:32 AM

I'd say good.
That is exactly the greed that usually do people, same greed that affected me when the price of bitcoin got to $13800, I knew that the increase was not the type that would be heading to bull run, and when my coin grew from $7000 to $13800, my instinct told me to sell off and then probably buy back at a cheaper rate when it dumps, but I was waiting for bitcoin to reach $15k before I pull out the money.

Was the profit between $7k and $13 not enough for me to have pulled out? That was how bitcoin drastically dropped now, and if I had sold at that time and taking the percentage increase, I would probably have bought back when the price dropped to $8k and then have more of bitcoin in my account now. So we really need to learn to stop being greedy on crypto trades.

cocoadreamboy (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 10:34:08 PM

Greed will destroy your ability to think correctly in crypto. You have to think with numbers in all types of investing.

I virgin. I pure boy! I dicboy!
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 06:42:51 AM

I'd say good.

It’s not greedy in crypto to expect 2x.... it’s greedy to expect 10x NOW, 2017 not so much lol

Crypto is too risky to expect 20%. Too many traps, too dangerous. If you want 20% value invest in the us stock market.

You dont do crypto to get peanuts. You do crypto to multiply.
That's sounds very crytpo to me lol .. but here the problem from my point of view :

- people tend to speculative when it comes to crypto investment / trading that's why most people here make an insane target like 500% to even 2000% , why? Because they have experienced it in the past and willing to repeat the same thing over and over again. It could happened but yes that's so speculative.

- timing is they key , and it's smells about luck or not. I mean making an investment on crypto at the right time might get you a 300% easily and guess (honestly i experienced it a couple times) it feel like things that happened to me is 30% my analysis skills and the rest of it just luck , don't ya?

Strike a balance between skills and luck is needed , otherwise ... getting 5% to 10% daily or 100% to 150% in the long term isn't bad at all, cheers!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████