Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:49:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ Contentos Official Regular Updates  (Read 1255 times)
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 08:59:52 AM

If I am not wrong this token was listed in May 2019? And it recently made new high. After listing also unlike other tokens, price if COS is going up.

It was listed at first on Bilaxy in March. But the trading volume there is negligible. The most important listings were on Binance. Not long after the listing on Binance DEX in June it reached the current ATH. And after the listing on Binance earlier this month, its trading volume spiked to more than 60 million USD.

Listing at Binance exchange itself is big factor for Contentos, it's one of the top exchange and ( I hope I am not saying anything wrong) only good project gets listing at Binance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 09:10:20 AM

The collaboration with Binance Labs is one of Contentos' smart moves. With support for liquidity and some other help from Binance, Mainet will soon succeed in September and moon soon.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 09:12:51 AM

If I am not wrong this token was listed in May 2019? And it recently made new high. After listing also unlike other tokens, price if COS is going up.

It was listed at first on Bilaxy in March. But the trading volume there is negligible. The most important listings were on Binance. Not long after the listing on Binance DEX in June it reached the current ATH. And after the listing on Binance earlier this month, its trading volume spiked to more than 60 million USD.

Listing at Binance exchange itself is big factor for Contentos, it's one of the top exchange and ( I hope I am not saying anything wrong) only good project gets listing at Binance.

Everything seems right about Contentos, I never traded it just yet. But getting on binance itself is a big plus. It could take over a year to be listed on binance, and the project idea has to be unique and already in use. I don’t know if it’s listed on any other top ten exchanges.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 09:28:14 AM

I’m a COS holder along with a good number of Binance related projects holder. No strings attached, I believe in transparent projects, a great team and awesome product like what Contentos got doing.
I think the recent COS price spike shows what happens when a cryptocurrency gets more demand due to its use.

You're quite lucky to hold COS tokens, hope you benefited from the pump. I wish the project considers giving other users of photogrid from other countries the opportunity to earn from the event. I would certainly participate if there's any photogrid event in my country.

Although I'm still doing my research about this project but does it mean that only Brazilians can benefit from the photogrid events?  What are other ways non-Brazilians can earn or is it strictly on purchase? Is it intended  to be global or confined or simply a matter of time and it will spread out?

The COS giveaway event was just for Brazilians. 300k COS tokens were given out in a in-app contest to top posts from Brazil. It’s over now but anyone can send cos from your wallet to posts you like on Photogrid grid.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 10:53:20 AM

I’m a COS holder along with a good number of Binance related projects holder. No strings attached, I believe in transparent projects, a great team and awesome product like what Contentos got doing.
I think the recent COS price spike shows what happens when a cryptocurrency gets more demand due to its use.

You're quite lucky to hold COS tokens, hope you benefited from the pump. I wish the project considers giving other users of photogrid from other countries the opportunity to earn from the event. I would certainly participate if there's any photogrid event in my country.

Although I'm still doing my research about this project but does it mean that only Brazilians can benefit from the photogrid events?  What are other ways non-Brazilians can earn or is it strictly on purchase? Is it intended  to be global or confined or simply a matter of time and it will spread out?

The COS giveaway event was just for Brazilians. 300k COS tokens were given out in a in-app contest to top posts from Brazil. It’s over now but anyone can send cos from your wallet to posts you like on Photogrid grid.

So sad that i just heard this awhile, most of my friends are using photogrid so I think convincing them to join in a contentos will be hype if they know that they can earn some tokens on it.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 11:22:28 AM

Everything seems right about Contentos, I never traded it just yet. But getting on binance itself is a big plus. It could take over a year to be listed on binance, and the project idea has to be unique and already in use. I don’t know if it’s listed on any other top ten exchanges.

Token has cooled off a bit from recent high. If anyone looking to add tokens then they can do it. Don't just jump by the Price movement but do own research about project as well.
champ005

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 11:26:52 AM

So sad that i just heard this awhile, most of my friends are using photogrid so I think convincing them to join in a contentos will be hype if they know that they can earn some tokens on it.

Stay tuned to the project updates. Next month mainnet launch is there so they might come up with any new event where we can earn some tokens. Buying tokens also an option
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 01:20:50 PM

Contentos is actually a big blockchain project. They have got a great year. Photogrid is just one way to earn COS tokens. There are other dApp where you could post content and earn COS when people like your content/photo/post. You can check out dApps like like LiveMe and Cheez.
Contentos being here all along and it had to take a big event like this to help me find out about Contentos. It’s got all the good stuffs any investor might be looking out for in a cryptocurrency/blockchain project. I think the team isn’t about trying to hype the tokens, but instead they’re focused on developing the idea of a content sharing ecosystem, and that’s awesome.

Never knew that they have been around for a while because i thought it just came out like recently, be that as it may,they have the community talking, so lets see how things go with them, nowadays a lot is required to get the attention of the community unlike what we've been used to and their input will determine if its all hype or not, only time will tell
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 01:32:06 PM

Not gonna lie, I made a few bucks trading COS last week. I think swing trading is a cool way to make profits on crypto trading.
By the way, I’m a great fan of Contentos project, I think what  they’ve got with Photogrid is going to be awesome. One of Binance Labs projects with a solid use case. I’ll say it’s a good buy right now.

Yeah. I wish I had known about this during the event. Reading the article gave me goosebumps about how I can earn COS by getting likes on the photogrid.

This is all I found https://medium.com/contentos-io/create-content-to-earn-cos-in-photogrid-4605b7af0df1

Every day I always log in on the contentos website to claim POP. With POP tokens, I can take part in a treasure hunt program where we can get COS tokens.

Thanks for passing this on. I have to setup my photogrid account so I can start earning right?  Is there any regional restriction to participate in the programme?
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 01:52:33 PM

Well, I for one thinks that Contentos is getting this much attention because of the assistance from Binance Lab. It is a very good project on its own no doubt but we can't deny the effect Binance has on it.
phreeman
Copper Member

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 01:53:21 PM

Wow, huge number of tokens was there to earn. One participant got more than 15k tokens which was worth 600+ USD. It was fun, we like to see such events for other places as well.

Yeah. Picture lovers will leave with a lot of COS tokens and I expect a lot of competition to happen now that photogrid  and COS has a patnership. The competiton will be massive.

BTW this event was only for Brazilian people? And was there any specific reason to keep the even only for Brazilian people?

I noticed that too. I don't think there was any reason rather than just because of the population in brazil and maybe where photogrid had a large number of active users.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 02:43:59 PM

Well, I for one thinks that Contentos is getting this much attention because of the assistance from Binance Lab. It is a very good project on its own no doubt but we can't deny the effect Binance has on it.

getting backing from binance is a sure way to get the required traction and i believe contentos are gonna use this opportunity to get good market engagement

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 03:05:13 PM

Wow, huge number of tokens was there to earn. One participant got more than 15k tokens which was worth 600+ USD. It was fun, we like to see such events for other places as well.

Yeah. Picture lovers will leave with a lot of COS tokens and I expect a lot of competition to happen now that photogrid  and COS has a patnership. The competiton will be massive.

BTW this event was only for Brazilian people? And was there any specific reason to keep the even only for Brazilian people?

I noticed that too. I don't think there was any reason rather than just because of the population in brazil and maybe where photogrid had a large number of active users.
photogrid users number is huge somewhat in millions ..so you do mean brazilian peoples are more into in the photogrid ??or you are talking  about the number of population in the country.
remmie2424

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 03:27:53 PM

Yeah. Picture lovers will leave with a lot of COS tokens and I expect a lot of competition to happen now that photogrid  and COS has a patnership. The competiton will be massive.

photogrid users number is huge somewhat in millions ..so you do mean brazilian peoples are more into in the photogrid ??or you are talking  about the number of population in the country.
I think he's talking about population of Brazil which is equivalent to 2.75%of world population and one of the most diverse country in the world and contentos with photogrid is to drag people's attention to it to get more number of users.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 04:07:05 PM

Not gonna lie, I made a few bucks trading COS last week. I think swing trading is a cool way to make profits on crypto trading.
By the way, I’m a great fan of Contentos project, I think what  they’ve got with Photogrid is going to be awesome. One of Binance Labs projects with a solid use case. I’ll say it’s a good buy right now.

Yeah. I wish I had known about this during the event. Reading the article gave me goosebumps about how I can earn COS by getting likes on the photogrid.

This is all I found https://medium.com/contentos-io/create-content-to-earn-cos-in-photogrid-4605b7af0df1

Every day I always log in on the contentos website to claim POP. With POP tokens, I can take part in a treasure hunt program where we can get COS tokens.

So it's still possible to earn COS tokens on Photogrid? I thought it was only a temporary event they hosted for Photogrid users from Brazil?

I think its  going to be ongoing for a long time I guess since COS formed partnership with the photogrid company. Its going to serve both project in very beneficial manner.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 04:13:12 PM

Its going to be on a case to case basis, country to country, they are moving round the world. I think next stop is Asia. Only until then its opened to the people of Asia

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 05:14:31 PM

The collaboration with Binance Labs is one of Contentos' smart moves. With support for liquidity and some other help from Binance, Mainet will soon succeed in September and moon soon.

Sorry, to take you backwards, I've been reading about the impact of binance labs on the project and don't seem to understand. Please I would like to know what exactly is binance labs and what's the implications of partnership with binance labs on several projects.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 07:26:32 PM

I think this is not just about the population but Contentos used the photogrid niche as an advantage to the development of their brand, i once stated that the social media has a huge number of users and this brand finds it imperative to utilize the numbers available and such has driven them to a new found level of awareness, so its about using what's already available to their advantage
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 09:02:13 PM

You’re right. Just because we having a good week with COS isn’t all from Binance effects. I think the content sharing ecosystem idea of Contentos is plausible. COS tokens could be easily integrated into social media apps like Instagram, imgur and pichunter.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 09:12:11 PM

You’re right. Just because we having a good week with COS isn’t all from Binance effects. I think the content sharing ecosystem idea of Contentos is plausible. COS tokens could be easily integrated into social media apps like Instagram, imgur and pichunter.

Oh yeah, didn't know that. If integrated, that'll surely increase their token use case.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: