Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:22:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bitcoin mixer btcshaker.com mix your coins with integrity.  (Read 248 times)
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 01:03:08 PM

Bitcoin Mixer 2.0
Get cleanest coins from European, Asian and North American cryptocurrency stock exchanges
So why people's need to use your mixer? They could change it directly from them.
Well, most of these exchanges probably require KYC, so that isn't going to work. But also most of these exchanges (All) definitely keep logs, so this mixing what he's offering doesn't work at all.

Deposit adress A of customer -> Withdraw adress B frome exchange "clean" funds, but logged. You'll receive clean funds but they're associated with the mixer's account on the exchange and so they could still be seen as dirty (and if the mixer operator is stupid, could even be linked back to deposit adress A).

Although this mixing website would give good service for few days but I believe they would skip with huge amount of money. Personally I don't trust that mixing website and I will not encourage to use it. Who know when they will skip with funds.
Sure. There is no way they could operate like this on big exchanges that require KYC. Their account would be disabled within days.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: