Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:21:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🗲[ANN] [POW] LightBit - CPU mineable coin [No Premine] [Fair Launch]🗲  (Read 7108 times)
lightbit (OP)

Activity: 343
Merit: 78

⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2020, 07:34:45 AM

have bootstrap to download?

Not yet. I think we will upload it soon. Thanks. Smiley

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 🗲🗲🗲  Cryptopia  🗲🗲🗲 ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Get your Crypto Project listed now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lightbit (OP)

⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2020, 07:40:10 AM

lightbit explorer is dead and wallet wont sync.

lightbit explorer is dead
- Explorer server crashed, its not dead. Also, we have more than one explorer. Please use http://explorer.customspeed.nl/ for now. Thanks!

wallet wont sync
- Run Lightbitqt.exe as ADMINISTRATOR
Add these nodes in console

addnode 112.197.2.13 onetry
addnode 104.248.88.32 add
addnode 99.16.215.42 add
addnode 92.38.140.8:1604 add

You can get nodes here too
http://explorer.customspeed.nl/

Thanks for your interest in LITB!  Smiley

lightbit (OP)

⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2020, 07:43:39 AM

Hey all!

Dont forget visit new pool for mining LightBit !!

http://litb.skypool.ca pool fees is only 0.5% ,payment each 2hours for balance over 0.1 coins!

Welcome and happy mining!

Rick-Z
thanks for the information about new pool for mining LightBit. Hope mining will be interesting.

Rick~z s pool is amazing! Probably the best pool for LITB at the moment. Definitely recommend mining on SkyPool!  Cheesy

lightbit (OP)

⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2020, 07:45:10 AM

LightBit POOL

https://nosuchpool.cloud

Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://eu.nosuchpool.cloud:6570 -u WALLET -p c=LITB,WORKER

fee : 0%

YIIMP based pool
Your wallet is invisible to other miners.

No registration required

Payouts: every 2 hours

Dedicated port

Stratum adaptive difficulty (vardiff) from slow to highend CPUs

NiceHash compatible

Thanks for supporting LightBit! Please DM me on discord so I can give you the pools role. Thanks!  Wink

cpu-pool

Activity: 129
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2020, 12:44:10 PM

The original miner JayDDee. Precompiled for Linux.

Compiled for Linux64, Ubuntu - static miner for VDS mining.

Download - https://github.com/cpu-pool/cpuminer-opt-static-linux64/releases/download/v3.12.5/cpuminer-opt-linux64.tar.gz

CMD for download and unzip
Code:
wget https://github.com/cpu-pool/cpuminer-opt-static-linux64/releases/download/v3.12.5/cpuminer-opt-linux64.tar.gz && tar zxvf cpuminer-opt-linux64.tar.gz

CMD for auto - download and start mining one line CMD for Linux mining
(replace WALLET_ADDRESS!!!)
Code:
wget https://github.com/cpu-pool/cpuminer-opt-static-linux64/releases/download/v3.12.5/cpuminer-opt-linux64.tar.gz && tar zxvf cpuminer-opt-linux64.tar.gz && echo '#!/bin/sh
while [ 1 ]; do
./cpuminer -o stratum+tcp://cpu-pool.com:63398 -u WALLET_ADDRESS --algo yespower --param-n 2048 --param-r 32 --param-key "LITBpower: The number of LITB working or available for proof-of-work mini"
done' > autominer.sh && chmod +x autominer.sh && ./autominer.sh

https://github.com/JayDDee/cpuminer-opt

pinnedjoint

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 05:43:53 PM

Any updates?

A revised roadmap perhaps?
lightbit (OP)

⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2020, 11:48:17 AM

Any updates?

A revised roadmap perhaps?

Hello, thanks for your interest in LightBit.

There are many updates which we announce frequently in our LITB discord. And no revised roadmap for now, since we are all busy with real lives atm because of the Pandemic. But, we will continue the work as soon as possible. Thanks! Smiley

Hyp0crit

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 10:22:32 AM

Been mining past few day's with my ryzen 3900x. Using cpuminer.opt and doing 1,7kh.
kaszebe1

Activity: 397
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 07:20:16 AM

Blockchain bootstrap (state for 20.05.2020)

Unpack and overwrite in the right directory.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/188lJHmtrIhZtbjLAWppqtJLFa9laqf5Q/view?usp=sharing
lightbit (OP)

⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2020, 03:24:12 PM

Been mining past few day's with my ryzen 3900x. Using cpuminer.opt and doing 1,7kh.

Thanks for you interest in LightBit! Mine as much as you can, LITB is going PoS soon!  Grin

lightbit (OP)

⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2020, 03:25:42 PM

Great experience so far, I am a total noob and this has been a friendly experience, thanks!

Glad to help. LITB community is friendly! We plan mass-adoption for LITB.
Feel free to DM me on discord if you have any issues. Thanks!  Smiley

uNiT187

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 09:27:09 PM

Thanks for you interest in LightBit! Mine as much as you can, LITB is going PoS soon!  Grin

how soon ?
lightbit (OP)

⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2020, 11:50:46 AM

how soon ?

It is planned to go PoS on its first birthday, i.e.: 10 August. But, it could be sooner.  Wink

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 11:58:35 PM

wondering if this project is living up to their mission -

because they mentioned, they can't update their roadmap because they have busy lives for the moment because of this pandemic. or is it just a scape goat?

are there any shops or any merchant that is using lightbit as part of their payment method? or the use case up until now is only in trading? are there any projects benefiting from their crowdfund services?
lightbit (OP)

⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2020, 04:11:04 AM

Shit coin, shit devs. Just a fork of sugarchain.

Lets elaborate shall we?

1) The main dev, Natasha Otomoski, also under the alias "al1ce" will censor any criticism of the coin, and ban those who disagree with al1ce. This shows that he/she does not support free speech to its extent
2) Since the dev is anonymous, it's hard trusting the project
3) Natasha Otomoski does not know how to code. The programmer she asked to help quit, and now she is contracting another one (for free)
4) This leads into my next point, the dev is cheap, and won't pay any out-of-pocket expenses to further the coin
5) It's just another shitcoin. It's essentially a sugarchain fork.
6) The exchanges? Oh wait, it's only listed on one exchange. BitSquare. Which means BitSquare controls 100% of the LightBit market, making the volume extremely centralized. It's a cheap exchange with a $50 listing fee.
     6) It's also listen on Ex4ange.org but it's a generally crappy exchange with 0 volume, also not connected to CoinGecko.
7) Community is inactive and fairly dead
Cool No initiative is being made to make a unique cryptocurrency. This in itself makes makes any project a piece of shit.

I urge the Al1ce to respond to this, and clarify anything. I'm disgusted this is on the front page, only two entries below ETHEREUM. To compare this project to Ethereum would like be comparing a Honda minivan to a Lamborghini Aventador. There's absolutely no comparison.

If anyone deserves the props it's the sugar devs for initializing the yespower algo.

This is for the community - This "Whoffie" person has been targeting LITB since a while now, please don't listen to him and do your own research is all I want to say. Smiley

lightbit (OP)

⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2020, 04:16:06 AM

wondering if this project is living up to their mission -

because they mentioned, they can't update their roadmap because they have busy lives for the moment because of this pandemic. or is it just a scape goat?

are there any shops or any merchant that is using lightbit as part of their payment method? or the use case up until now is only in trading? are there any projects benefiting from their crowdfund services?

Hey there, thanks for asking. We are actually working on the new roadmap and a Whitepaper, because of the pandemic. We finally have some time being stuck at home.  Smiley

And as of now, no shop is accepting LITB, we are not even a year old and LITB is a community project. Main use of LITB is transferring funds with lightning fast transactions. We do not offer any crowdfund services, it was just an idea of what it can be used for. Thanks! Smiley

lightbit (OP)

⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2020, 04:21:19 AM

🗲 LightBit GUI Miner Release 🗲

BTC Team was busy the last few days but we are always working in the background. Really appreciate the support of our community!

BTC We are so happy to finally announce the beta release of our GUI miner!

Link - https://github.com/LightBitProject/LightBit_GUI_Miner/archive/master.zip

Note - This is a graphical presentation, we will keep updating the miner over time to make it look and work even better!

Yeah but you didn't design it did you? Another guy did it for free for you. And the miner supports multi coin, not just LightBit oriented.

Fyi, if you did your research, you would know that it is actually made for LITB only.

Also, LITB is listed on 5 exchanges atm.

Also, LITB was released way before "sugarchain" you are referring to.

Now, I know you will keep spamming our thread for no reason just coz you are a kid who is bored... But please, we are trying to do something here, we are all working really hard to make this a success so please mind your own business and let us work on what we are doing.

ALSO - You claim that LITB will be disappeared in 1 year? TIME WILL TELL YOU. We are here for life!  Wink

lightbit (OP)

⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 05:34:57 PM

It was very big of you to report the criticism of your chain to BitcoinTalk. Are you for real? Are you so thin-skinned you can't take honest opinion? Let me remind you of what you wrote.

This person has issues. He accuses projects of being a scam for no reason at all. Our project has been up and running since 1 year now and yet he still calls it a scam. Our community hates him and he is cursing on our socials, even in private messages. Please stay away and stay safe from such people. Thanks. Smiley

I have never, and will never send you a PM on BitcoinTalk. This is just false. Do you know how I know this is not possible? I'm a Newbie. Newbies can't send PMs to you, because you've blocked them in your settings. And "cursing" you on your socials? Really? It's my right to criticize you all I want. You don't have to see it, or read it, but it's my right. And that right will be upheld by the fine folks at BitcoinTalk and any other social. Also, I don't think your project is a scam. It's very unlikely an optimistic person like yourself would want to scam people, and I respect your optimism. It's always a great thing to have. But too much optimism is a bad thing.

Keep in mind, you severely embellished this report. And "cursing"? I think the absolute worst thing I've said is "shit", and that's allowed on BitcoinTalk. I'm not actively harassing you like you claim. I'm criticizing you, and I will honestly continue to do it until you do something to turn this coin into something better.

It pains me to see such authoritarian-like reflexes from a "project leader". Really? Your first instinct is to try to get me banned and decrease my trust score? This is CCP levels of suppression, and I'll just keep commenting here if you keep doing petty stuff like that. Free speech is literally fueled by crypto, and I can't sit idle while you defame it. Disgusting.

I think at this point, everyone knows that you're just a critic. But I just wanted to tell others that I said PMs on social media, not bitcointalk.

I do not have to reply to a 14 year old kid who is just criticizing for no reason at all. I won't be engaging with you messages from this point. Thanks. Smiley

Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 10:49:31 AM

How will swap be implemented? I want to know if I can migrate my coins. Is it 1:1 swap ratio? Or 2:1. Personally I suggest 2:1 to lessen supply, you can pass that on to Liquid if you want.

2:1, for example if I had 5000 LITB and wanted to swap, I'd now have 2500 on the new network.

Pissoirs with enamel sink will be bought and distributed between shareholders from old chain and guys with the most coins. Token supply is literally infinite which means it will stay this way regardless of swap ratio. Making it 100:1 wont change anything. Team will immediately mint fake car wash tokens and throw them in lump orders on to exchanges. The team are the biggest parasites feeding on unwary guys who come to this space from slums with a dream that will never be fulfilled.
xmryouxiu

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 11:46:10 PM

How many coins are issued? How many coins are mined every day?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: