Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:09:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MNG] Mangocoin - New mineable Cryptonote coin for low CPU/GPU  (Read 1994 times)
mangocoinproject (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2020, 08:57:07 AM

We are pleased to announce that roadmap has been updated. Looking forward to all new members of community, together we can make big things!

Roadmap

2019. July: Mainnet Release/Binaries Released To Github
2019. August: GUI Wallet And Blockchain Explorer Public Release
2019. September: Project Listing At Finexbox And Cratex.Io
2020. February: Mangocoin Mobile Wallet Release / With new features and faster tx’s
2020. February: Public Announcement – Launching First Charity Projects On Mainnet
2020. March: Revamping Layer 2 Solution For Better Scalability
2020. March: New exchanges listing
2020. April: First Investors Join On Board
2020. April: Coinmarketcap
2020. June: Various Code Improvements To Communication Level
2020. July: Network Update – Launching Masternode Solution
2020. August: Partnership Announcements, Further Exchange Listing, Improved Internal Wallet Handling
bisti

Activity: 194

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 09:25:06 AM

We are pleased to announce that roadmap has been updated. Looking forward to all new members of community, together we can make big things!

Roadmap

2019. July: Mainnet Release/Binaries Released To Github
2019. August: GUI Wallet And Blockchain Explorer Public Release
2019. September: Project Listing At Finexbox And Cratex.Io
2020. February: Mangocoin Mobile Wallet Release / With new features and faster tx’s
2020. February: Public Announcement – Launching First Charity Projects On Mainnet
2020. March: Revamping Layer 2 Solution For Better Scalability
2020. March: New exchanges listing
2020. April: First Investors Join On Board
2020. April: Coinmarketcap
2020. June: Various Code Improvements To Communication Level
2020. July: Network Update – Launching Masternode Solution
2020. August: Partnership Announcements, Further Exchange Listing, Improved Internal Wallet Handling

Glad to see that development is moving in right direction!
It's going to be exciting few months ahead
BlackHitama

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 09:28:13 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2020, 06:37:55 PM by BlackHitama

Hello, everyone. I'm Blackhitama. For those who don't know me: I am Community Manager of the project (those who are on discord already know that). I've come to tell you today why I'm in the Mangocoin project and why I'm doing everything I can to bring this project to its climax.

It all started on a quiet day. Someone on discord sent me a message and said that Mangocoin is doing a bounty and that we can get 100 coins for free. I'd never heard of it so I went to check the internet first. After an hour of intensive reading and studying the project, I just went crazy. Such a nice project, which is only a few months old and has extremely new ideas and a real purpose behind their coin.

I went to the discord as soon as I could and started chatting with the people who were there. A very sweet and active community where you can clearly see that they are behind the project. I let them know that I was an active member, so I could help with anything I could do. They listened to me and gave me the opportunity to do as much as I could for the project. I am very grateful to them for that.

I suppose you're wondering: Why should we be interested in this project? And I understand that. Now let me list some facts that might change your mind a little.
According to miningpoolstats.stream: Mangocoin is 123rd alctoin of the 780, and that in only a few months time! Mangocoin is 10th of the cryptonote/cryptonight algo and is even first in the cryptonight turtle version. This is amazing how fast a project can achieve this. Also shows how good it is no?

When we look at the roadmap they want to bring out so many new things to make the project as good as possible.

I don't think I need to say any more to convince you. Mangocoin is simply a leader in his domain, with a lot of people who are 100% behind it and who will do anything to please everyone.

If you still have questions or want to chat and be part of this great project. Come along in the discord and follow Mangocoin wherever you can.

This was BlackHitama, peace.
mangocoinproject (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2020, 10:05:40 AM

New graphical version of Mangocoin Roadmap

https://mangocoin.online/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/roadmap.jpg
saraiya

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 05:00:08 PM

Interesting project, what are the advantages of creating charity events on blockchain?
ebone

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 05:05:28 PM

There are numerous advantages

The platform built on the Blockchain technology can ensure that the process is traceable, immutable, and reliable.

By minimizing administrative costs through automation, providing more accountability through traceable giving milestones, and allowing donors to see more clearly where their funds are going, blockchain may help restore some of the lost credibility to charities that prove worthy of the public’s trust.
bisti

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 05:17:02 PM

Binance has a good article why for charity is good to be on blockchain

https://www.binance.vision/blockchain/blockchain-use-cases-charity
ebone

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 07:45:54 AM

perhaps website needs redesign (much more info available on discord and here) but definately project worth looking at
Pyromancer777

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 08:57:56 PM

Interesting project, what are the advantages of creating charity events on blockchain?

Well, I can think of several benefits:
  • Lower administrative costs for charities. Especially with credit card transactions, often charities have to pay a significant amount of the donations they receive to payment processors. With on-chain donation projects, transaction fees are lower (for mangocoin, current tx fee is 1 MNG, which is very little) and they are paid by the sender instead of the receiver.
  • Blockchain can provide greater transparency. Many charities have lost respect because of scandals involving huge payments to CEOs or other employees, or lavish spending on things not related to charity. With projects on a blockchain, transactions could be verified independently to make sure charities spend money like they say they are.
  • Improved access for privacy conscious. To donate to charity currently, you very likely need to go through channels where your privacy is not protected, like banks or credit cards. If you don't want others knowing what donate to (for whatever reason), a crypto donation may better protect your privacy.
  • Possibly better tax exemption. Say you had holdings in crypto and wanted to donate. You'd first have to sell your crypto, cash it out, and then donate. That will likely involve paying a capital gains tax on your crypto, which reduces the actual amount given to charity and thus reduces the tax exemption you gain (for those who need it) while also increasing your taxes. If you could just send the crypto directly, the donation amount would be the full value.

Of course, the crypto has to support these functions. If these are things that matter to you, then check out Mangocoin and support the project, and hopefully the devs can implement these features. Crypto has a bad name outside of the community, and I think projects like this will help introduce regular people to the possibility of cryptocurrencies.
LindaWhale

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 10:31:17 AM

I just noticed on discord announcement 40% bonus on purchasing Mangocoin with Finexbox, is that real and valid?
bisti

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 10:32:48 AM

I just noticed on discord announcement 40% bonus on purchasing Mangocoin with Finexbox, is that real and valid?
Yes it is official and valid, just announced.
Guess we can wait for announcement here as well soon
saraiya

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 10:48:49 AM

What is discord link of Mangocoin?
LindaWhale

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 10:49:52 AM

What is discord link of Mangocoin?

HERE: https://discord.gg/wjcDzvc
mangocoinproject (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2020, 11:30:48 AM

ATTENTION!!
Mangocoin (MNG) 40% purchase bonus!
Claim your 40% MANGOCOIN (MNG) purchase bonus!

How to claim bonus?

1. Buy Mangocoin (MNG) from official exchange Finexbox.com
and we will add 40% MNG bonus on each purchase you make.
Maximum bonus is 1 million MNG per purchase.

2. To claim bonus coins, join our discord channel and leave
proof of purchase (and your wallet address) on channel!

Offer is valid until March 1st, 2020.

https://discord.gg/wjcDzvc
saraiya

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 12:06:24 PM

Is there a catch on 40% purchase bonus, or is it really so simple?
LindaWhale

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 12:09:04 PM

It is really that simple

1. Make purchase on Finexbox
https://www.finexbox.com/market/pair/MNG-BTC.html

2. Join official discord
https://discord.gg/wjcDzvc

3. Leave proof of purchase + your wallet address and they airdrop you another 40%
mangocoinproject (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2020, 12:36:35 PM

No catch! You just buy from finexbox.com and we add 40% to your purchase after you send us proof of purchase.
It last only few more days, hurry! Wink

bisti

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 01:43:18 PM

I can confirm it is legit.

I contacted admin in discord and sent him privately screenshot and my wallet address, and received a 40% bonus within an hour.
wija

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 12:49:00 AM

except mining people, who knows your donation project ?
I have never seen any advertising or other info from your project.
to have a project is welcome but make it know is better, you've got a donation link on your website but nobody gives, because nobody know this !
ambassadors on your discord channel are noob, you 've just choosen them but they do nothing !!
why do you buy your own coin on finexbox ? you'd better invest to publicize your project.

if you didn't buy your coins, volume should be 0, there is reason...nobody know your project !!
mangocoinproject (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2020, 07:44:11 AM

Charity and donations is nothing new, yet in our project we reward each donor with our own coins so that on one day they could hopefully benefit from the donation they made and earn something if not even more than initial donation if the rate at exchanges raises. Usually donation gives a warm feeling to a donor and that is it, in our case we give something extra back to donors. That is the idea and coin is just to give extra functions and use.
There are many new steps we will take, we aim to add Mangocoin also to payment gateways for webshop plugins like Woocommerce etc.
It all takes time, hope i managed to explain our coins purpose.

All the best!

except mining people, who knows your donation project ?
I have never seen any advertising or other info from your project.
to have a project is welcome but make it know is better, you've got a donation link on your website but nobody gives, because nobody know this !
ambassadors on your discord channel are noob, you 've just choosen them but they do nothing !!
why do you buy your own coin on finexbox ? you'd better invest to publicize your project.

if you didn't buy your coins, volume should be 0, there is reason...nobody know your project !!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: