Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:01:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CampusCoin (CC) - Crypto for Students  (Read 55101 times)
Quantic coin

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 07:25:37 PM

exchange please,,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
levantruc

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 04:29:12 AM

https://explorer.campuscoinproject.org       not working
Neftegrad

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 03:23:28 PM

It's a great news that CampusCash team started the swap of CampusCoin. So, whoever holding CampusCoin till now,they can swap them to CampusCash coin.It's totally voluntary swap on behalf of CampusCoin holders.

To know about CampusCash -   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5265169.msg54888172#msg54888172
CampusCash Discord - https://discord.gg/rRqArS7
shahab uddin
Copper Member

Activity: 120

Shahab| Validity Tech

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 05:34:12 PM

There is an opportunity to swap campus coin to campuscash

Team already started swap of campus coin into campuscash. so whoever holding campus coin can sawp it to campuscash coin if they want.

To know more visit campuscash

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5265169.msg54888172#msg54888172

◆◇◆  VALIDITY TECH  ◆  SECURED. VALIDATED. IMMUTABLE IDENTITIES  ◆◇◆
◇◆◇  VALIDITY is purely For the Community, By the Community  ◇◆◇
◆  WEBSITE | NEWS | FORUM | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | DISCORD  ◆◇◆  BITTREX | UPBITCREX24 | SOUTHxCHANGE  ◆
FrankyHollywood

Activity: 6

Franky goes to Hollywood

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 06:52:55 PM

It's a great news that CampusCash team started the swap of CampusCoin. So, whoever holding CampusCoin till now,they can swap them to CampusCash coin.It's totally voluntary swap on behalf of CampusCoin holders.

To know about CampusCash -   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5265169.msg54888172#msg54888172
CampusCash Discord - https://discord.gg/rRqArS7

I am looking forward to reading from you again and that you are informing the people. thank you
FrankyHollywood

Franky goes to Hollywood

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 06:55:37 PM

There is an opportunity to swap campus coin to campuscash

Team already started swap of campus coin into campuscash. so whoever holding campus coin can sawp it to campuscash coin if they want.

To know more visit campuscash

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5265169.msg54888172#msg54888172

Thank you for posting it here in the right place and for informing the users.
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 09:32:56 PM

Hello, I'd like to introduce myself and how I found the project and what happened when I did.

I am MelonHead. I do human things, not robot things, am definitely human.

That aside, I was in a cryptocurrency exchange's discord server when someone said "help". This person led me to a project called CampusCoin. The person who brought me there complained of lack of development along with having invested funds into the development fund pool. I offered assistance as to get the project back on it's feet. The offer was met strangely with an application for work, of which I was not going to be doing any of the actual work of. Another user seeing me chatting in the server, decided to chat with me about trying to move the project further.

From there a new discord server was setup and people were invited and polls were taken to see what people wanted more for the project. This eventually led to what is now known as the CampusCash discord server and blockchain.

During this time, I was completely barred from being able to see the CC or CMPCO discord server anymore, nor am I able to join now.

Here is the latest report from the CC discord server

"@arch Today at 9:36 AM
OFFICIAL NOTICE - CAMPUSCOIN IS NOT ENGAGED IN A SWAP
Ongoing reports are coming in surrounding a hostile new crypto project, CampusCash, soliciting holders of CampusCoin to swap onto their token.  CampusCoin is NOT associated with their hostile project.  Unethical behavior by CampusCash is performed each time CampusCash solicitation occurs within the CampusCoin platforms, and perhaps criminal behavior is present when CampusCash personnel falsely state official swap when there are no ties with CampusCoin.  While anyone is free to do as they wish, it must be made crystal clear there is no association or coordination by that hostile project with CampusCoin in any way.  To engage with their project, you do so at your own risk.  Any other project that does not communicate or coordinate with CampusCoin, solicits in the house of CampusCoin requesting others convert into their own project, and perhaps (according to at least one recent Telegram message), is even associated with the new solicitation to buy CampusCoin tokens through direct message, is either attempting to suppress CampusCoin, or attempt to control CampusCoin through one large holder - the hostile project CampusCash.  Instead of working constructively to build CampusCoin, these individuals have worked on something else.  What happens when CampusCoin returns?  Such behavior is distasteful, appears unethical, is not faithful to CampusCoin, is very underhanded, and very poor form.  Beware of CampusCash - as they want your CampusCoin.

The CampusCoin Team @everyone"

So let me clear this up  a bit, seeing as from what I can tell this is being blown up by @arch to make the new project with actual development look like a sham, when in reality he may be pulling the wool over his user's eyes.

"archToday at 9:36 AM
"OFFICIAL NOTICE - CAMPUSCOIN IS NOT ENGAGED IN A SWAP"
We never claimed CampusCoin was swapping, we claimed that CCASH would be accepting those who "wanted" to swap.
Ongoing reports are coming in surrounding a hostile new crypto project, CampusCash, soliciting holders of CampusCoin to swap onto their token.
Hostile, eh? We in no way mean any harm to anyone, just to increase the value of what they are holding and why they are holding it(actual development and not just readme updates)
  CampusCoin is NOT associated with their hostile project.  Unethical behavior by CampusCash is performed each time CampusCash solicitation occurs within the CampusCoin platforms, and perhaps criminal behavior is present when CampusCash personnel falsely state official swap when there are no ties with CampusCoin.  While anyone is free to do as they wish, it must be made crystal clear there is no association or coordination by that hostile project with CampusCoin in any way.
Please join our discord server and show me proof of who is doing these things so the core team may ask them to stop, if you don't I assume these are false accusations.
  To engage with their project, you do so at your own risk.
As with any project including CampusCoin  Wink DYOR
  Any other project that does not communicate or coordinate with CampusCoin,
How can we communicate when you close all paths of instant communication?
 solicits in the house of CampusCoin requesting others convert into their own project, and perhaps (according to at least one recent Telegram message),
Freedom of speech on the internet is wild, eh?
 is even associated with the new solicitation to buy CampusCoin tokens through direct message,
Again, please join us on our discord and show the core team proof so we can tell these people to stop. If you don't we will assume false accusations on your behalf, and will not make a post falsely accusing our users. Our discord invites are not blocked.
 is either attempting to suppress CampusCoin, or attempt to control CampusCoin through one large holder - the hostile project CampusCash.  Instead of working constructively to build CampusCoin, these individuals have worked on something else.
I tried to offer a helping hand and it got rejected because I wasn't willing to share personal information that honestly wasn't necessary for the help I was offering, all of which was free of charge. In fact I haven't asked for a dime of anyone's money.
  What happens when CampusCoin returns?
With how your "development" looks, many people highly doubt it will ever return.
 Such behavior is distasteful, appears unethical, is not faithful to CampusCoin, is very underhanded, and very poor form.
Again, any "unethical" things you have spoken about seem to be users of your own group, made up lies, or members of our group acting on their own free will. I don't approve of soliciting anything in DM, nor does the core team.
  Beware of CampusCash - as they want your CampusCoin.
We don't something of little to no value, we want to give something that will actually gain value as and come through with features that are promised to the users.
The CampusCoin Team @everyone"

I am really not trying to be mean in any way. I am just making sure that people have both views of the matter, not just the view from the failing coin's perspective. I offered help to begin with, I still do, though it now comes in the form of another coin.
campuscoindev (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2020, 06:16:38 PM

Use the following:
explorer.campuscoinproject.org:3001

campuscoindev (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2020, 06:20:07 PM

CampusCoin is not involved in any swap.

Dessy88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 06:26:03 PM

exchange please,,
I don't think they have entered any exchange yet. But you can get the right way if you can contact the team leaders in their telegram group to get the right information. However, there is another option in this form called currency exchange where you can sell your tokens in another secure way where you can highlight the amount of your purchase or sale.

campuscoindev (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2020, 07:13:16 PM

For those setting up a wallet or masternode, our latest CC-Snapshot is available.

Official CampusCoin Blockchain Snapshot
CAMPUSCOIN BLOCKCHAIN SNAPSHOT - AUG 20 2020 FULL TO BLOCK 1505804

ARCHIVE.ORG: https://archive.org/details/cc-snapshot-aug-20-2020-full-to-blk-1505804
MEGA: https://mega.nz/file/MwZF2YCS#N3WFJjRDFQWCjdzwafkhduglkLfBFw9qJqQ0R43qbSU
DROPBOX: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pvjl1l3nyhses6x/CC-SNAPSHOT-AUG20-2020-FULL-TO-BLK1505804.zip?dl=0

Name: CC-SNAPSHOT-AUG20-2020-FULL-TO-BLK1505804.zip
Size: 850773328 bytes (811 MiB)
SHA256: 6F357E72A8FF8B00D12DC629947304B6AA7314105AAD0040BAD2541E3BA25806

REFERENCE:  https://github.com/campuscoindev/CC-Snapshot

Note:  Masternode Install and Masternode Update/Refresh also uses latest snapshot.

MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 08:32:21 PM

No one said you were. CampusCash.org is offering a swap-out for those holding CC that want to see a project continue with full transparency. Our development can be seen clearly, and openly. You offer a screenshot of a spreadsheet as the only "work" I've seen from the project since March of 2019. Please show your community what they have been waiting so long for, or stop telling them that it is "being worked on" if there is nothing to show. I recommend you bring the previous year's entire work on code to public light, otherwise people really are going to think CampusCoin is nothing but a sham. Put your money where your mouth is.
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 10:46:34 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2020, 10:58:36 PM by MelonousHeadous

No one said you were. CampusCash.org is offering a swap-out for those holding CC that want to see a project continue with full transparency. Our development can be seen clearly, and openly. You offer a screenshot of a spreadsheet as the only "work" I've seen from the project since March of 2019. Please show your community what they have been waiting so long for, or stop telling them that it is "being worked on" if there is nothing to show. I recommend you bring the previous year's entire work on code to public light, otherwise people really are going to think CampusCoin is nothing but a sham. Put your money where your mouth is.

On behalf of members of your own community, and due to being silenced on every social platform you have with no answers, I DEMAND YOU SHOW YOUR COMMUNITY THE WORK THEY PAYED FOR FOR THE PAST 16 MONTHS!
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 11:03:43 PM

Use the following:
explorer.campuscoinproject.org:3001

You guys can't even setup a blockexplorer without having to utilize the port after the link, and your community thinks you've been "working" on a blockchain? Please for the love of your OWN community, SHOW THEM THE WORK!
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 12:06:05 AM

I encourage everyone to do their own research on this issue and join the telegram to see the full conversation, unless of course it gets deleted.

I am going off of what has been decided by the community discord, dates may change, but what happens to the coins does not.

You appear to mockingly tell me to tell the person who probably invested the most in the CC project to give your best regards, how kind....

Again, I want nothing from you. Your own community needs to see the work they paid for though.

Also banning me from any type of chat about this in the eyes of the community, seems a bit sly. Why can't you just prove me wrong and show them the work? Why ban someone from asking important questions about the progress of a project you took over and are still accepting "donations" for?

It would appear to me that you are a con man and what I type shows the long con, please prove me wrong in front of your community and this thread.
SamiAhmed

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 06:29:35 AM

I agree with MelonHead you guys suck. Honestly it's projects like yours that make me so depressed about altcoins.
FrankyHollywood

Franky goes to Hollywood

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 06:34:50 AM

For those setting up a wallet or masternode, our latest CC-Snapshot is available.

Official CampusCoin Blockchain Snapshot
CAMPUSCOIN BLOCKCHAIN SNAPSHOT - AUG 20 2020 FULL TO BLOCK 1505804

ARCHIVE.ORG: https://archive.org/details/cc-snapshot-aug-20-2020-full-to-blk-1505804
MEGA: https://mega.nz/file/MwZF2YCS#N3WFJjRDFQWCjdzwafkhduglkLfBFw9qJqQ0R43qbSU
DROPBOX: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pvjl1l3nyhses6x/CC-SNAPSHOT-AUG20-2020-FULL-TO-BLK1505804.zip?dl=0

Name: CC-SNAPSHOT-AUG20-2020-FULL-TO-BLK1505804.zip
Size: 850773328 bytes (811 MiB)
SHA256: 6F357E72A8FF8B00D12DC629947304B6AA7314105AAD0040BAD2541E3BA25806

REFERENCE:  https://github.com/campuscoindev/CC-Snapshot

Note:  Masternode Install and Masternode Update/Refresh also uses latest snapshot.

Hello Arch, I ask you to admit to yourself that the CampusCoin project did not develop in line with the times and will never again have. You are defending this project like a watchdog behind the gate. However, there is nothing left to guard and your family has long since moved out. Stop fooling people into something that will never happen again. CampusCoin had made a lot of mistakes with the old team, stop doing the same thing. Thank you so much!
FrankyHollywood

Franky goes to Hollywood

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 07:49:01 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2020, 10:39:41 AM by FrankyHollywood

The CampusCoin Project Mission

The CampusCoin Project aims to facilitate the economic transition to the blockchain with user-friendly applications and crypto-education.

As blockchain technology sweeps the global economy, the CampusCoin Project is at the forefront of the crypto revolution. As part of our mission, we are spreading awareness of the benefits and uses of digital money and educating people about the blockchain and how to use the technology.

Blockchain technology is simplifying payments and changing how business is conducted. The CampusCoin Project aims to bring the benefits of crypto to college and university campuses.

As a cryptocurrency, CampusCoin offers many advantages over conventional fiat money for members of the campus community: students, their parents, the school administration and, by extension, nearby retailers.

Students:

- Quick and easy payments from a mobile device
- Secure storage of funds
- Great benefits when joining the Campus Ambassador Program

Schools:

- Rapid transaction settlement
- Financial tracking/data analysis using the blockchain
- Reduced processing costs

Businesses:

- Fast payment processing and lower costs
- Simplified transaction data tabulation for sales analysis
- Attract student customers who have CC
- Reduction of employee theft

Parents:

- Send money instantly to your children no matter where they are
- Save money toward your children’s educational future
- CampusCoin is a wonderful gift for any occasion. Watch for prepaid CampusCoin cards!

The Campus Ambassador Program will also facilitate university participation in the blockchain to simplify payments and provide an avenue of communication so the CampusCoin Project can build solutions to meet university needs.

Other Bounties:

Other CC bounties are also offered to promote the CampusCoin Project. Join the Discord group to participate and win free coins!

Crypto-education:

As cryptocurrency spreads around the world, the CampusCoin Project is focused on bringing the advantages of the blockchain to colleges and universities around the world. Our mission is to introduce students, parents, schools and merchants to the advantages of cryptocurrency and the blockchain so that they can learn how to safely use this technology of the future.

Wallets

https://i.imgur.com/zel67d9.png                                                              https://i.imgur.com/LKdECYg.png                                                             https://i.imgur.com/C41aDuR.png

Exchanges

Help us to get onto new exchanges here.

Coin Specifications:

Coin Name: CampusCoin

Ticker Symbol: CC

Max Supply: ~4,000,000,000 CC

Total Premine: 400,000,000 CC

Proof: Proof-of-Work (PoW), Proof-of-Stake (PoS), 3 Tiered Masternode System (MN)

Masternode Tiers: Tier 1 - 500,000 CC, Tier 2 - 1,000,000 CC, Tier 3 - 2,000,000 CC

There are two excellent community provided resources for Masternode setup courtesy of BK (Discord: BK#5578) and NashClay (Discord: nashsclay#6809): https://github.com/BKCrypto1/CC-MN & https://github.com/nashsclay/CampusCoin

Average Block Time: 60 Seconds

Block Reward:
https://i.imgur.com/J9yHXaG.png

Block Halving Rate: 600,000 Blocks

Block Maturation Period: 80 Blocks

Mining Algorithm: Scrypt

Genesis Block Date: July 6, 2017, 16:30 EST

RPC Port: 28199
P2P Port: 28195

Mining Pools

CampusCash Swap is done!

Here's  is the total amount of CampusCoin that we have received in our entire swap season and which is 397,439,932.75 CC.

https://i.imgur.com/ZagBrxu.png

To make them swap into CCASH simply you need to make a command !swap [amount ] @campuscash swapbot then bot will make the swap for you by 2:1 ratio.
To withdraw them to your desire CCASH address you need to write a command which is !withdraw [amount ] [address ] to our tip bot.

Our CCASH address is CTmqoGpoRifJPCS1okz4KYqaDVbbHvRVmv

CC burn address CemMsFMCwZBTJt1U7vcFwQwpmgVV7Fmsr9

We will free the CCash Coins required for the SWAP from our CCash Premine Wallet.

We'll make the CC burn through our bot in this way you can be seen that burn. No need to think that we're gonna sell those coins or anything.

Note that there's no fraud information about CC amount what we received and you can follow that sheet which is made by CC team

Thanks all of them who participated, peace.
elmo40

Activity: 659
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 02:01:26 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2023, 08:25:18 PM by elmo40

I mine. Pool states shared earnings. Pool finds many blocks. Balance still 0.0

It is a legitimate question. I mine, found 285 blocks, get 0 of the 250 reward? What is happening?

There was a glitch in payments.
All received. Thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34]
  Print  

Jump to: