Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:18:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW] Bitcoin Financial Revolution Wallet Series, Set of 2, Limited to 100  (Read 173 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
frankbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 295

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 08:35:47 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2019, 09:12:59 PM by frankbitcoin
Merited by krogothmanhattan (1)

This is a set of TWO metal wallets!  Each include one private key and one clear sticker to attach your public key's QR Code.

Each wallet is unloaded; no keys are generated.  For the utmost privacy, users may generate their own keys and affix them with the two provided holograms.

The metal's artwork is laser-engraved and each individual piece is numbered; limited to a total production of 100.  These measure the same size as a standard credit card.

All wallets ship inside of a black cardboard sleeve that is secured in a hard plastic top loader for ultimate protection.

Looking to load the wallet?  Here's how to do it:

Generate your own keys and then print them on a regular sheet of paper, ensuring that they are scaled to be smaller than the size of the hologram. Cut out the paper and place it face down onto the back of the metal. Then, peel the hologram and affix it over the paper. When the hologram is peeled, it will leave behind a tamper-evident residue, and the paper will be stuck to the hologram. Just make sure to place the paper's print-side face down onto the metal. Placing it face up will peel the printing of the keys off when peeling the hologram.

Funding and Storage Disclaimer:

Lynx recommends that if the wallets are being funded, they should be stored in an airtight container within a fireproof bag and finally long-term stored within a safety deposit box. These cards are not recommended for daily use and Lynx is not responsible for any funds that are loaded onto the cards at any point any time.  Lynx is not responsible for lost or damaged metal wallets or funds stored on the wallet.

Available here:

https://lynxartcollection.com/collections/crypto-wallets/products/financial-revolution-1-5-btc-bitcoin-metal-wallet-series-set-of-2-limited-to-100

If you have a specific number request, please mention it in the comments section of your order on the website or here as a comment to this thread.  I will periodically update the thread with current availability.

Availability:

1.  Reserved for future auction
2. Sold / Web Order
3. Sold / Web Order
4. Sold / Web Order
5. Sold / Web Order
6. Sold / Web Order
7. Sold / Web Order
8. Sold / Web Order
9. Sold / Web Order
10. Sold / Web Order
bitebits
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 3199

Flippin' burgers since 1163.

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 04:04:28 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2020, 07:40:06 AM by bitebits

Looks good Frank!

I wonder if these cards will ever hit the second hand marketplace: you need to trust the one selling it to you not having a 'backup' of the private key. Already today I feel I put way too much trust in the hands of Casasius (Mike Caldwell) or BTCC (Bobby Lee).

So why would I put a bitcoin on a piece of metal, that can only be redeemed by myself?

Still very much liking your artwork, but because of the above I don't see this getting much traction tbh.

Very late edit: obviously BTCC was lead by Bobby Lee, the brother of Charlie 'Litecoin' Lee. Thanks ChiBitCTy for pointing that out.

- You can figure out what will happen, not when /Warren Buffett
- Pay any Bitcoin address privately with a little help of Monero.
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 3011

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 06:19:42 PM

Looks good Frank!

I wonder if these cards will ever hit the second hand marketplace: you need to trust the one selling it to you not having a 'backup' of the private key. Already today I feel I put way too much trust in the hands of Casasius (Mike) or BTCC (Charlie).

So why would I put a bitcoin on a piece of metal, that can only be redeemed by myself?

Still very much liking your artwork, but because of the above I don't see this getting much traction tbh.

BTCC is not Charlie, it was his brother Bobby, who no longer owns the company. Just an FYI.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███