Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:15:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If someone pass away, will their Trust feedback still exist permanently ?  (Read 613 times)
Rux
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1024

https://crypto.ba

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 10:36:20 AM

Im sorry for what happened to Zepher, really!

But im not here to try to remove this flag or feedback, i'm here because im truly sorry that some good man passed, regardless of his red feedback, he did his job very good!

My account was not sold, i tried to find older addresses but they were from other exchanges/websites that i don't have private key, bummer.

So many things i did that can prove that im Rux, but like everything in this world, its hard to prove when someone does not want to hear about it, stating that accounts were sold because signature campaigns, and they dont want to check if my account was used in any of signature campaigns... because it was not used for that shady thing.

When it comes to proving im RUX, by some old BTC addresses, that proves nothing because if account was sold, same way seller can send private keys to buyer so this has no standing point.

So i wanted to make video call with DT team with my entire family, entire community, over 500-600members that knows me as Rux, minimum of 100 community members knows me in real life as Rux, but no... they want signed btc adress that is part of history... i don't know about you guys, but i changed so many wallets and addresses that is to much to keep track from 2013.

My posting gap was indeed there because i opened my own forum to teach people about blockchain tech in my local language, then i realized that my account on btctalk is part of crypto history and i have been flagged as sold account.

Again, sorry for loss of smart and proud Bitcointalk member!

RXC Crypto.ba Decentralized solutions!
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 2216

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 02:42:43 PM

bigpunhomes Claims to be xetsr's cousin and that xetsr has been killed.

xetsr gave out plenty of trust wall feedback that went along the lines of "probably (a) hacked account" or similar.  Some may be correct, others are probably guess work.  Who's going to sit down and trawl though all these posts and determine if they are correct or not simply because xetsr (and Zepher, the example given above) have died?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: