Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:27:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The fastest blockchain - SugarChain  (Read 33 times)
zden2k (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2021, 04:38:54 PM

Hello, I'll write some nonsense here again after a long time, but who knows, maybe not. Today about CPU crypto named Sugarchain, for the simple reason that I'm bored and I just like the "white paper" of this cryptocurrency, also because I mining it (and actually not alone).

The homeland of Sugarchain is Japan, and the first Block saw the light of day on August 24, 2019. YespowerSugar is used as the hash function, making this "coin" easy to use on the CPU. By the way, there are not many suitable cryptocurrencies that pay off on the CPU today. After DogeCoin, Monero is perhaps only the third cryptocurrency (which I know) that usable for the CPU. In fact, it's directly designed for CPU mining, so miners with GPUs and ASICs haven't too much chance. To give you an idea when mining "Sugar" on a "weak" machine (an old notebook with a Core i5), the hashrate is 0.5kH/s, which corresponds to about 1350 SUGAR/month. Converted to "hard currency" it comes at a current price of $5/month.

If you want to compare which CPU cryptocurrency is currently the most mined, you can for example here. If Dogecoin mine around 300k people today, Monero 100k, then at Sugarchain it is on average +10k per day, which is not bad for a cryptocurrency less than 2 years old. Recently, it even appeared on the coinmarket and it's price is rising.

Unlike the original Bitcoin, the activated SigWit would design, so the efficiency and speed of transactions should be taken care of. By the way, the speed of transactions is probably the best thing about Sugarchain. Since a new Block is generated every 5 seconds, the "confirmation" of transactions is really ultra fast compared to Bitcoin, about 120 times and about 12 times compared to Dogecoin. In addition, Sugarchain is just before the first halving, which falls around August of this year, so profiting now still pays off on old CPUs or RPis.

There are two Cpuminers and both are for Linux and Windows. You can make web wallet, or you can print a Paper Wallet, which is probably the fastest. You just mine at the beginning, and put the paper aside for a few years. Who knows what the price will be in the future, and even if the price slips through only $1, at the current rate of mining, it's like "Find dollars on the street."

If you want, you can even mine "Sugar" on pool. With a small hashrate, there is a better chance that you will get some Block, otherside you can try your "luck" yourself it's still possible.

So, what you think about?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: