Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:57:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH price struggling  (Read 5114 times)
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 02:49:01 AM

It's actually a good sign for Ethereum. Bitcoin is dominating the market for quite a time while most of the alts are performing poorly. With Ethereum holding the price, they'll get a boost when there's a general rise in the price of altcoins as well as when there are updates about the ethereum blockchain. Ethereum is one of the few alts that has been on an active development. When Ethereum would launch it's new blockchain, it could bounce back to it's ATH, so it's a alt worth holding.

I agree that this is an opportunity for us to accumulate ethereum at a cheaper price. I won't worry if I hold ethereum because ethereum is the biggest liquidity coin after bitcoin. I think ethereum prices will recover in the future and this is an opportunity to make a profit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 03:28:45 AM

it's been a steady price for Ethereum since the begining of this month, still moving within 200 - 240$ Usd , do you think this is a bad sign for ETH?
I think this is a reasonable price for ETH because now ETH is one of the stable prices where the current ETH is not experiencing a significant increase or decrease. maybe if the ETH experienced a significant increase in prices could be observed to be more stable and rising

Ethereum right now was recovering its price value according to the coinmarketcap. But still not enough to say fully recover, but good to buy now then hold in a long term. I hope increasing value of ethereum will continuously grow in the market. 
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 04:40:23 AM

it's been a steady price for Ethereum since the begining of this month, still moving within 200 - 240$ Usd , do you think this is a bad sign for ETH?

I think just because the stagnant ethereum price does not mean a bad signal for ethereum. Altcoin prices are generally stagnant at the moment due to the strong dominance of bitcoin but I think the conditions will change and altseason will come.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
pishite

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 04:51:41 AM

It is very likely that the price of ethereum will recover and go at a high pace when there is a season of altcoins. Also, the price may be affected by updates that will change the mining method in pos. Thus, there will be a large demand for a coin, as many will want to get ethereum for storing coins in their wallet, and not use expensive equipment.
Googlee
Copper Member

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 05:29:03 AM

Eth price struggling at last above 1 year. I think it's the bad sign for eth. I hope if stop the eth mining then eth price is increase. Otherwise eth are not survive.
thesosorr

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 05:54:53 AM

ETH is altcoin which still ranks number 2 coinmarketcap. In my opinion, his current position shows that the price of $ 200 is not a bad sign and is still in the normal category.
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 05:55:06 AM

Market generally is stagnant simply because of btc dominance and its dump can only add more value to all alts but who can tell as it as also refuse to dump to an expectation . ETH will gain more value if only the market of alts gain its strength again from btc dump.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
thiscomm

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 06:00:47 AM

yes it is very bad for ETH, because if their circumstances continue so there will be an opportunity to altc under it to shift its position. and will result in the loss of investor confidence that has been supporting ETH. but maybe the price will rise when the ETH development process to the latest version is complete.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 575

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 07:23:40 AM

do you think this is a bad sign for ETH?
How can this be a bad sign for ethereum? wow it seems that many holders are thinking that when the price plunges, it's a bad sign for a coin. Well, it seems so if the coin isn't established and mostly built by the hype.

But for ethereum, I think this is already a well established coin and you don't have to think about the fall as a bad sign. Think of it as something that you can take an advantage by buying more when the price is on sale.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 07:33:10 AM

Steady price is normal because eth is known to have that nature  . being stable is also better than being volatile because you wont loose anything while your only waiting for your profits whenever the price increases .  

you wont see more results because the month of august is only getting started  .

Wait and leave the charts for a while ,comeback again when the month is about to end  and thats the time to make a full analysis/review
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 07:51:36 AM

The ETH price is struggling due to many factors. One of them the biggest reason is that the acceptance of the cryptocurrency over the world is now becoming a challenging issues. Most of the countries are still pending of their decision that whether they legalize the crypto in their country or not. So, going through this issues the token and the cryptos are facing massive drop in their demand which are created on the ETH blockchain or the other blockchain. That's why ETH price also dropping and struggling.
fzatni

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 08:12:07 AM

It doesn't seem so bad, I think it's a good thing maybe some market players who have big capital are waiting for ETH 2.0 update.  maybe this is the right time to buy eth before it rises slowly and hopes to break last year's highest price
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 08:23:05 AM

No, I don't think it's a bad sign. because the current stability is appearing in many alts top and not only ETH. So, this is a normal professional.
currently large transactions are showing in Bitcoin and USDT is the most. Therefore, alts do not have the opportunity to grow at this time.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
bitcratic

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 08:40:02 AM

I think, It's not a bad sign of ETH. When bitcoin grow will stop some time, then ETH price will grow fast.
Samboo

Activity: 434

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 08:42:13 AM

It is true that ethereum is not getting much response from the traders. It should deserve much. Seeing the development of the market lately, the coin is revolving around $ 200 for the past one month whereas its rival bitcoin has surged many times in price compared to it. So I think there is something going on in Eth.  

Oyarebu

Activity: 258
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 10:03:36 AM

It is true that ethereum is not getting much response from the traders. It should deserve much. Seeing the development of the market lately, the coin is revolving around $ 200 for the past one month whereas its rival bitcoin has surged many times in price compared to it. So I think there is something going on in Eth.  
but if we pay attention, only bitcoin has a significant spike. this is not accompanied by other altcoin surges. and tokens are also the same fate, just when the price of bitcoin surges, many tokens whose prices actually go down. so the fate of ETH is the same as with other altcoins

The major reason behind this dwindling on the price of Ethereum is the internal issues that are currently going in within the core team management but with time these issues will be fix and we shall see another stringer on the Altcoins and Ethereum will take the lead while others follows. Let's wait patiently and see what the few months remaining in 2019 have for the cryptocurrency space, I believe we will see another Altcoins times.

bc1q09t7xlllkfalkypqvca36qzczd6vlhctnpwj9u
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 10:03:55 AM

Yes, ethereum still struggling at this moment and ethereum still trying to survive in the bear market. But I am sure that in the future, ethereum will be back to increase and will be able to reach the higher price again. Maybe right now, it is a bad sign for ethereum because the price still going to go down but soon, the price will increase higher.

Most of the coins are struggling for the past few months to keep their positions, only bitcoin made huge progress this year, and BNB, maybe few other coins. Bitcoin is dominating the market, and what we are waiting now is people to start moving their profit from bitcoin in altcoins, which will be the start of the altcoin season. Will it happen this year or next is difficult to say, we need to be patient and wait for it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
leader2704

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 10:12:53 AM

YES, actually I dont know what will make ETH pumping again, especially after ICO period was died
indriasyifa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 10:23:26 AM

ethereum is still very potential to be developed, as one of the platforms in cryptocurrency, I think ethereum will not easily die, just to get up ethereum requires strong encouragement from investors and developers, ethereum needs new innovations especially in terms of limiting their supply in the market, if scarcity occurs i think ethereum will go up.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 11:26:18 AM

if I think in 2019 for ethereum is also a sign of good price growth at this time. because now the development of ethereum prices has also increased compared to last year, so I believe ethereum prices will also provide better prices this year
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: