Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:12:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could this be the start of a great pump?  (Read 364 times)
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 07:47:13 AM

Today is 20.08.2019 (5 days after the OP post). And It seems that BTC is trying to break 10800-11000 resistance at the moment and alt are going down again. BTC dominance is above again 70% according to tradingview.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 07:36:49 PM

In the last two days Bitcoin has decreased and even reached prices below 10k, but could this be the beginning of a great pump that will soon happen?
or is there really a more realistic reason that affects the current price decline?

I believe Bitcoins price will mainly stay around $10000. It can go higher or lower, but i doubt much and for long. It an stay like this till end of year or even longer.  But I could be totally wrong. We can see some trade and currency wars and price can pump high fast.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 04:51:08 AM

In the last two days Bitcoin has decreased and even reached prices below 10k, but could this be the beginning of a great pump that will soon happen?
or is there really a more realistic reason that affects the current price decline?
it always a great news when every time bitcoin pump constantly. But unfortunately no one knows if it will go further because of some factors that always occur suddenly .  I suggest don't expect too much mate and always be ready to jump out 'incase if it plunges back again 'cause you know opposite scenario always happen without knowing . so always think for your saftey because that's the most important nowadays.  Expect the unexpected!
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 07:08:14 AM

A pump of altcoins will need a dump of the price and dominance of bitcoin. We can see that the dominance has fall a little after the dump. It means that the pumpers are using altcoins to pump or dump bitcoin. The market is going to be stable until more money is poored into cryptocurrencies or leave the cryptos market..
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 07:59:44 AM

There is no pump yet and I think it will happen when we are not expecting it.
Many times bitcoin dump and recovered, even today, bitcoin is down over 5% which is huge, but that has been a normal trend in the market this year.
So after this dump and bitcoin will bounce back, please, let us not expect that it's the start as it could follow the trend again or move sideways again. 

hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 10:39:25 AM

Today we again saw a retrace of ~4%, although it is not pleasant to see such movement BTC still is trading in patterns which allows the bullish scenario to play out in next weeks ,if those scenarios are broken then btc and whole market is in trouble. At that point, i am out till the next cycle starts.

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 10:47:57 AM

As usual the decline in the price of bitcoin is influenced by FUD or negative issues spread to create panic.
bitcoin cannot be stopped before halving, I think the increase will peak in 2020.

Really? If all the bad news and negative issues really had a strong effect, should we not be seeing Bitcoin drop even further below the current price? If you think about it, 10 thousand dollars is a lot of money for Bitcoin, even with all the bad news surrounding it every day. I bet people in banking are wondering what they need to say about it to make it go down even lower.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
lixer

Activity: 2492
Merit: 586

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 12:43:39 PM

it always a great news when every time bitcoin pump constantly. But unfortunately no one knows if it will go further because of some factors that always occur suddenly .  I suggest don't expect too much mate and always be ready to jump out 'incase if it plunges back again 'cause you know opposite scenario always happen without knowing . so always think for your saftey because that's the most important nowadays.  Expect the unexpected!
Any surge in price of bitcoin was an opportunity for it to continue to break barriers, but the life span of that surge is being shortened by most of the people that are doing shorts in the market, so they always pull the price down, but you know that it will get to point where as we grown, those who are doing that will be missing the opportunity to buy back when it surges back and the we see that one day, one big money that enters the market will make it to rise further to break those barriers.

I don’t think as a long time investor, we should jump out as you said when we see the price plunges more than we expected, because every plunge is a gift to some people and those people are the ones that will buy the price back to make the market normal again.

suryapro

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 02:05:13 PM

The problem of decline in price of Bitcoin that occurred in a last two days, is common in crptocurrency trading.we must believe if Bitcoin has an influence on Altcoin that exists today. it doesn't take long for bitcoin to reach good prices anymore.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 06:05:24 PM

As of now Btc is consolidating the price so we can expect once btc cross 15000 dollars then btc may cross 20 thousand dollars by next quarter as per experts analysis btc may touch 30 thousand dollars by year end
We are rally expecting this to happen, I think one of these great influencer once predicted where FOMO value will start from and he predicted $10k, bitcoin had actually reached that $10k and the FOMO actually wanted to happen, but the bears was just too strong that they pulled the value back down from $13k plus, but this time around, I think now that we have some of those investors that likes doing shorts a lot or panic selling leave the market.

The real FOMO may start from this $10k, but we just need a little pump to kick start it, we need a very rich investor to just put in some big amount of money, so that the value can drastically increase and then attracting ever waiting investors to start demanding for more of bitcoin which will make it continue to rise till bull run.
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 06:52:41 PM

As usual the decline in the price of bitcoin is influenced by FUD or negative issues spread to create panic.
bitcoin cannot be stopped before halving, I think the increase will peak in 2020.

Really? If all the bad news and negative issues really had a strong effect, should we not be seeing Bitcoin drop even further below the current price? If you think about it, 10 thousand dollars is a lot of money for Bitcoin, even with all the bad news surrounding it every day. I bet people in banking are wondering what they need to say about it to make it go down even lower.
The market may be acting weird because of its volatility but it is normal in this kind of market. People should not just believe in any article or news saying negative about of the market, they must have to do their own research. FUD is created by those people who have the power over the media and is a bagholders too.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 07:42:04 PM

The real FOMO may start from this $10k, but we just need a little pump to kick start it, we need a very rich investor to just put in some big amount of money, so that the value can drastically increase and then attracting ever waiting investors to start demanding for more of bitcoin which will make it continue to rise till bull run.
Why on earth do you think so? This summer, after a local maximum of 13K7, Bitcoin crossed the 10K price several times. Why has FOMO not started at 10K before?

wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 07:42:46 PM

It seems to me that today the cryptocurrency still has enough problems that need to be solved in the near future, before dreaming about the daily use of cryptocurrency.  Of course, if cryptocurrency is in demand, then its price will rise, but in order for cryptocurrencies to be in demand, their main problems need to be solved, and this is security and scalability.  Not always negative statements about cryptocurrency affect the price, since even speculators themselves are good at manipulating the market, causing harm to so many projects.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: