Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:05:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Tokoin[IEO] - KuCoin Spotlight Will Launch Tokoin (TOKO) on August 23rd  (Read 430 times)
TokoinOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 02:39:50 AM

Tokoin - Accelerating Growth of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises in Emerging Markets

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TokoinOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 02:41:00 AM

reserved

Tokoin - Accelerating Growth of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises in Emerging Markets
DuongMinhTien

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 04:41:31 AM

Reserve or PR?
TokoinOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 12:20:58 AM

4 days left to join this awesome giveaway.
https://gleam.io/YGa9n/tokoin-1000-in-toko-giveaway

2gfay

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 03:30:00 AM

your IEO posted on https://www.ieobin.com/en/t/TOKO/

Indonesia Version - https://www.ieobin.com/id/t/TOKO/
qwe2

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 03:43:10 AM

Which platform?
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 06:29:32 AM

Great, whether you are conducting tokoin IEO, on kucoin or after conclusion of the IEO you are going to list in the Kucoin exchange, I am confused about your statement. But one thing I am happy if you manage to list in Kucoin, then it is really good for the company.

Kucoin is always stuck at giving 2x of roi after their massive success from first IEOs so I am a bit worried for this upcoming porject. It might only go above 1x but not over 2x. After their ieo, they should consider applying to Binance dex if they are a one of a kind project because CZ announced that listing from their dex to cex is going to be random.
Speedhall

Activity: 389
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 11:47:42 PM

Kucoin is a very good platform for conducting IEO.  Tokoin I think a really worthy project, since Kucoin chose them on its platform.
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 02:58:09 AM

Great, whether you are conducting tokoin IEO, on kucoin or after conclusion of the IEO you are going to list in the Kucoin exchange, I am confused about your statement. But one thing I am happy if you manage to list in Kucoin, then it is really good for the company.
yeah right, TOKOIN will do IEO at the Kucoin exchange, after IEO the TOKO token will automatically be listed on the Kucoin exchange. read the official announcement from Kucoin https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-announcement-of-tokoin-toko-token-sale-on-kucoin-spotlight?fbclid=IwAR2yaggcZ5pMaBN1Jwq4Y6_SZswZng73F05_ErfTB3W7
Mang Li

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 11:12:48 PM

Kucoin is a very good platform for conducting IEO.  Tokoin I think a really worthy project, since Kucoin chose them on its platform.

yes, and now Tokoin project listed on coinmarketcap mate
and not only kucoin, but this project llisted on coinexchange too
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tokoin

konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 01:28:14 AM

for Indonesia Version truly disorderly, this language is translated using GT Cheesy I hope it will be corrected soon because this is truly embarrassing

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 02:02:48 AM

Toko value is still increasing everyday and this is what makes a lot of people enjoy this project. Now that the demand for participating in IEO projects has been increasing recently, I believe that the next projects at Kucoin will still help investors to make a lot of good profits in the near future. Personally, I am participating in a small campaign in this project and hope to earn a small amount from the Tokoin project.

coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 06:26:13 AM

What is the price of TOKO during it's IEO, already the price of TOKO has increased a lot in Kucoin, but Kucoin listed the pair for USDT, not BTC? Within a short period, the IEO has been closed because they successfully raised money during the IEO spotlight in Kucoin.
Romanbank

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 05:56:41 PM

I can see the price of TOKO token increasing day by day ever since the IEO ended. I think I need to convince myself that this is the type of project someone should invested on.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 01:53:09 AM

I can see the price of TOKO token increasing day by day ever since the IEO ended. I think I need to convince myself that this is the type of project someone should invested on.

If you look at the fact, only 3% of circulating supply and soon there will be hundreds of millions of Toko unlocked so maybe the price will drop to a very low level. I think if you join IEO at Kucoin, you will make a huge profit from this exchange. In fact, I do not encourage people to buy at this price because many early stage investors have not yet received their Toko. Maybe the price will be /10 or /100 when those investors get their Toko

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
ArthCoin

Activity: 509
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 06:44:03 AM

trading volume for 24 hours ~200 000 according to CMC. I think it's too little, you need to transfer the coin to more exchanges that would grow the volume and price .
bitlborg

Activity: 308
Merit: 34

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 11:26:45 AM

Tokoin, some people in my community have talked about it lately, it said this was supported by the minister. Tongue

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 01:42:15 AM

trading volume for 24 hours ~200 000 according to CMC. I think it's too little, you need to transfer the coin to more exchanges that would grow the volume and price .
The current trading volume is probably the biggest issue that this project needs to improve more in the near future. This project is in very good development and their recent successes have attracted a lot of big investors. I think if Toko is listed at other exchanges, more people will be interested in this coin. The price is currently at $0.087 and this is a very cheap price to hold in the long term.

I personally like the idea of this project and if the coin can return to $0.07 then I would consider long-term investment as this is a very good option to make a profit.
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 06:47:25 AM

At present Tokoin is building brand awareness, by conducting road shows to the campus or holding meetings with the community. UMKM is a community, they should not just prioritize the market. I support with the Tokoin program.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 04:55:43 AM

At present Tokoin is building brand awareness, by conducting road shows to the campus or holding meetings with the community. UMKM is a community, they should not just prioritize the market. I support with the Tokoin program.

Toko is very active in advertising and if the project is of great interest in the near future this is a very good option for long-term investment. I like trading this coin because Toko always has good trading volume and can liquidate at any time if I want. Most of the major investors are still holding the coin and will continue to hold it until next year because the upcoming roadmap of this project will be very promising for everyone.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄