Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:34:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fiat to your bank account or gift card to buy things on Amazon?  (Read 369 times)
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 10:52:30 AM

Since I know the crypto industry I will prefer to stay anonymous hence I will choose gift card is the best option.
strange isnt it ? you said you know crypto  and you said you prefer to stay anon but by using a crypto you can already make your self anon but i think gift cards also work the same right ?

All the people from the script to industry does not show there mask off.
If there is GC code then it still remains anonymous and people can use it. Bank account I don't prefer because our personal information will be leaked.
not really . not all are concern about thier identity. these are the ones that dont care if what payment method theyl choose but they obviously love to go for most mainstream payment methods since it was acceptable the most
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 05:33:59 PM

Hello,

I intend to hold a minigame for my customers (they are mainly in crypto markets), so which one do you think they will prefer? $20 to their own bank account or a $20 gift card to buy products in some reputable website like Amazon or Ebay?

Please help, looking forward to your constructive comments.d

we don't know about your customer and what kind of business you run, and as you are saying they are from mainly in the crypto market so I think they are from different countries. So it will be hard for them if you pay via cash. you should pay them in terms of crypto, else you go for the gift card. Or you may give them any coupon which can be redeemed in your business only.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: