Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:02:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Persecution and Deleted Posts  (Read 315 times)
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 08:14:40 AM

You really like roasting, don't you ?

My points are still all valid. Just because there is an off-topic discussion going on whether shitcoins are shitcoins in which i do not want to participate, i got roasted ?
Oh.. whatever.

(excluding bumps and reserved posts by the thread starter)

So what are we talking about here? i'm allowed to up my thread like in every forum with some common sense of course.

You said yourself that these are not bumps, but new information.
Therefore it falls under the multi-posting rule.

Simply just edit your last post, i don't get your problem. If you are the only one participating in your thread it might not be as interesting as you think ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 08:15:08 AM

If i'm managing a quant shop thread and every 3 days i want to show last trades, how can that have no point? How can it be better to delete previous post and create new one and loosing track of all example trades posted?

In this case you could simply edit your last post to include the new trades / information.

If you simply edit your last post and put new information about the trades, your thread will remain buried somewhere (If no one replies on it) and no one will notice if you posted any new trades or not.

A better option will be to copy the last post content, delete the last post, and make the new post with the old trade data  (last Post) + the new trade data. This way your thread will also be on top of the list and the new information will also be posted and there will be no bump related issues.

Correct me i am wrong ?

I was thinking the same things. This achieves the same result but with a lot of unnecessary work and without breaking the rules that in my opinion are wrongly interpreted.

But hey, if even using common sense, giving value to my bumps, and upping every 3 days i still have problems like this, better use the smart way i guess  Grin

Lol, are you lecturing me on the forum rules?
How's this one:
21. Old bumps should be deleted. [2]

I'm not lecturing a self made legendary  Grin
All i was saying is that rule is not being broken, but if you insist in considering the post examples in OP as non-valuable ups then rule 21 is broken.

No problem, my apologies.
Now I know how to trick rule 21 so i can up my threads like in every other forum.  Let's see if those get taken down too

UmerIdrees

Activity: 2226
Merit: 834

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 08:23:30 AM

So what are we talking about here? i'm allowed to up my thread like in every forum with some common sense of course.

But hey, if even using common sense, giving value to my bumps, and upping every 3 days i still have problems like this, better use the smart way i guess  Grin

You are again and again using the word  "common sense" to bump your thread.
I hope you know that any "common sense" which bump your thread violating the rules will be reported.  Wink

Now I know how to trick rule 21 so i can up my threads like in every other forum.  Let's see if those get taken down too

I do not know how will you trick the rule 21  Huh

CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 08:27:28 AM

My points are still all valid. Just because there is an off-topic discussion going on whether shitcoins are shitcoins in which i do not want to participate, i got roasted ?
Oh.. whatever.

You said yourself that these are not bumps, but new information.
Therefore it falls under the multi-posting rule.

Simply just edit your last post, i don't get your problem. If you are the only one participating in your thread it might not be as interesting as you think ?

Your points got debunked several times and all users that joined that discussion agreed with me and pointed out that you have very little knowledge in the space, and i quote:
Gonna have to agree with sparks on this one.  Bob just starts off basically calling this guy a scammer, guilty before proven innocent lol.

Bob is just a minnow

You are again and again using the word  "common sense" to bump your thread.
I hope you know that any "common sense" which bump your thread violating the rules will be reported.  Wink

Now I know how to trick rule 21 so i can up my threads like in every other forum.  Let's see if those get taken down too

I do not know how will you trick the rule 21  Huh

Yeah don't worry, you are allowed to bump your thread just delete the previous one and save the data in another post. easy!
By common sense is that my bumps will not be ugly as Loyce suggests, they will have value and will not break any rules while still upping my thread.
I know plenty of people will report it anyway, but at that point i wanna know which rule i broke . Is too easy to delete post without specifying the reason and letting the user figure out the why.

bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 08:47:07 AM

Your points got debunked several times and all users that joined that discussion agreed with me and pointed out that you have very little knowledge in the space, and i quote:
Gonna have to agree with sparks on this one.  Bob just starts off basically calling this guy a scammer, guilty before proven innocent lol.

Bob is just a minnow

Ouch, that hurts.

Please teach me some knowledge, Mr. 1 received merit in the last 120 days and 39 merits within 900+ posts. I can still learn so much from you.
Unfortunately it seems you (Mr. received a lot of merit) and the newbie with 0 merit are right, i am such a noob who can still learn so much from both of you Sad

Oh.. i forgot, my points are still valid.
Instead of getting an investment and getting rich you decide to ask others to participate with your strategy so that 'everyone earns more' because 'more trades means more profit'  Grin

I am sorry to disappoint you, but i really don't care what you or others with no knowledge regarding bitcoin at all or who are promoting some shady 'services' are thinking.

I know plenty of people will report it anyway, but at that point i wanna know which rule i broke . Is too easy to delete post without specifying the reason and letting the user figure out the why.

If they don't break the rules, no one is going to report them.

The mods are not responsible for your mistakes. They don't need to explain what and how you did something wrong.
You should be old enough to figure it out yourself.

Just read the rules and follow them. It is quite easy.

CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 08:54:05 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2019, 09:08:34 AM by CryptoSparks

Bob is just a minnow

Ouch, that hurts.

Please teach me some knowledge, Mr. 1 received merit in the last 120 days and 39 merits within 900+ posts. I can still learn so much from you.
Unfortunately it seems you (Mr. received a lot of merit) and the newbie with 0 merit are right, i am such a noob who can still learn so much from both of you Sad

Oh.. i forgot, my points are still valid.
Instead of getting an investment and getting rich you decide to ask others to participate with your strategy so that 'everyone earns more' because 'more trades means more profit'  Grin

I am sorry to disappoint you, but i really don't care what you or others with no knowledge regarding bitcoin at all or who are promoting some shady 'services' are thinking.

If they don't break the rules, no one is going to report them.

The mods are not responsible for your mistakes. They don't need to explain what and how you did something wrong.
You should be old enough to figure it out yourself.

Just read the rules and follow them. It is quite easy.

Yeah, i'm also wondering why ON EARTH there are IDIOTS that decided to open quant shops and hedge funds.
Man just stop, you are ignorant and refuse to learn. You are ignoring one of the biggest industry of the world.
But in the end, does that matter for a minnow like you that achieved the maximum goal? The LEGENDARY membership!!
SORRY if i spend my time developing skills and applying them instead of sitting all day on forum shi##ing on other people work!!

I like roasting cocky fake intellectuals, and you proved to be one many times, and by a quick look at your posts history not only with me.

Posted several times already.

If you can't read, it is your fault. Learn to read, learn to comprehend what you read.. then look for it again.
If your IQ is higher than the IQ of a slice of bread, you will find it.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge[cit.]

UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 09:05:54 AM

SORRY if i spend my time developing skills and applying them instead of sitting all day on forum shi##ing on other people work!!

Instead of getting an investment and getting rich you decide to ask others to participate with your strategy so that 'everyone earns more' because 'more trades means more profit'  Grin

Both of you, please stop this fight. Both of you are doing what you think is right and on one has the right to blame the other.

CryptoSparks, i think you have got the answer for which purpose this thread was opened and also i got some of my points/confusions cleared as well  Smiley,
so its better to lock it to prevent the spam.

CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 09:17:06 AM

And obviously after this thread i got hit by 15 deleted posts and i bet many more to come  Grin

Funny little spineless human beings, am i right ?  Grin

Well, my update thread for Nash it will be probably get eaten up  
oh boooy, how will i even survive, too bad for you i have backup Grin Grin Grin

____

Instead of getting an investment and getting rich you decide to ask others to participate with your strategy so that 'everyone earns more' because 'more trades means more profit'  Grin

Both of you, please stop this fight. Both of you are doing what you think is right and on one has the right to blame the other.

CryptoSparks, i think you have got the answer for which purpose this thread was opened and also i got some of my points/confusions cleared as well  Smiley,
so its better to lock it to prevent the spam.

Yes indeed, i had my answers. Any mod can close this !

I invite all people who are having fun reporting my posts right now to do their best to take down my future posts. i don't care about the past, you can have fun scrolling my 900+ post history if that what your life is up to.  Grin

See ya all on 1st September with new thread, live test account with api keys, stats and testimonials.

bobby boy i reserve a first row spot like always for you  Kiss

UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 09:45:54 AM

Yes indeed, i had my answers. Any mod can close this !

No mod will close your thread if it is active and constructive. You need to press the lock topic link on the right side bottom of the page to get the page locked.

And obviously after this thread i got hit by 15 deleted posts and i bet many more to come  Grin

I invite all people who are having fun reporting my posts right now to do their best to take down my future posts. i don't care about the past, you can have fun scrolling my 900+ post history if that what your life is up to.  Grin

These days people are reporting more maybe in anticipation of getting the badges in future (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4742257.0 )
Something needs to be done for the wrongly reported posts too so people should not misuse this feature.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: