Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:02:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN][TEC] TEE-coin: Reward Token based Platform 🔥🔥  (Read 3041 times)
TEE coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

TEE-coin - Reward Token based Platform!

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 02:38:32 PM

how many tokens can I buy now or sales are currently over ? I just wanted to understand 2.5% already sold out?

2.5% wasn't sold out yet but our Pre IEO Sale was over last month.

If you are still interested in our token purchase.

You may submit the contact form here stating you are from BitcoinTalk.
https://tee-coin.com/pre-ieo-sale

Hope it helps!

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
agat14

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 02:54:00 PM

if you already have a fully working product and it will only work in Singapore in the initial stages then I do not understand why you spend sales rounds and where the funds will be sent.

We would like to get more people on board as much as possible because next year(2020) will be very interesting in expansions our ChatTee mobile app in other countries!

We are also negotiating with some of the major airlines mileage program for conversions from TEC to Miles!

I think it would be really cool. since people will use this app very often.
manok arab

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 02:55:23 PM

there is no exchange to bitcoin or other cryptocurrency?

We are expected to list in exchanges around November 2019.

Currently you can still convert BTC or ETH to TEC in our ChatTee mobile application.

Hope it help!
that's good if you do if your coins enter the exchange in November. can you tell me which exchange you will choose. I hope if you choose binance it's very good

TEE coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 03:24:17 PM

Currently you can still convert BTC or ETH to TEC in our ChatTee mobile application.

Hope it help!
that's good if you do if your coins enter the exchange in November. can you tell me which exchange you will choose. I hope if you choose binance it's very good

I can only tell you that we are in discussions with exchanges even in the last few days too. I will update the community here at around the end of September!

hamoudi19

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 03:31:28 PM

very interesting, now I will download TEE  Cheesy

I also decided to download this me to be able to earn money for reviews and other active actions. that should be really cool.
teteww12

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 05:04:21 AM

I also decided to download this me to be able to earn money for reviews and other active actions. that should be really cool.
For Top up
1 BTC = 472,089.68 TEC
1 ETH = 7,798 TEC
TEE coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 05:34:36 AM

Thanks. We really want to reward our users and ensure that our product works well for both users and partnering merchants.

vladimir2505

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 07:55:00 AM

Yes, this will make the project popular very quickly and will promote brands honestly and effectively.
raptor223

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 08:27:24 AM

I wonder if there will be advertising on the platform? that is, sellers will be able to buy any VIP features ?
Alik69

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 09:01:36 AM

at the moment there are already any loyalty programs?
sashaclearsky

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 09:33:25 AM

Great project with very generous bounty programs. I will download the app for me and will participate in the bounty it is a good way to get tokens now.
TEE coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 09:56:50 AM

I wonder if there will be advertising on the platform? that is, sellers will be able to buy any VIP features ?

If you are referring to participating merchant in our app. Yes, there will be a ChatTee Merchant App coming up. They will have some features tailored for them!

TEE coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 09:58:06 AM

at the moment there are already any loyalty programs?

We are working with a few airlines on their Mileages program. To be able to allow conversions from TEE-coin to airline miles in ChatTee mobile application.
Will keep you guys updated!

Tutohek

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 10:06:59 AM

which blockchain will you use for yourself? Will it be your own blockchain or erc20?
alex6113

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 10:48:07 AM

Hope it help!

I can only tell you that we are in discussions with exchanges even in the last few days too. I will update the community here at around the end of September!

we will wait for news regarding the listing I think it will be very important for the community. I am glad that the project is developing so rapidly.
bypasser11

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 11:46:26 AM

Hope it help!

for listing on such an exchange will need a lot of money and the team must decide how it will be profitable at these stages.
Garth

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 12:49:20 PM

Yes now the team has a full-fledged working product and it is excellent and the main thing that in Singapore it is in demand. Now the project just needs to scale.
megasponsor

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 01:47:05 PM

Anybody from anywhere in the world can earn TEE coin in our ChatTee mobile app.

So here, we only can get TEE coin by installing aplication on android and iphone, are there have another change we can get TEE coin not instaling on phone?.
on phone i have experience all fund hacked by hacker. on this point i don't expection to instaling on android, hope have on web or pc software.

if this is an application for PC I do not understand how your review of any store will be true and not fraudulent.
billbojohn

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 02:48:26 PM

Anybody from anywhere in the world can earn TEE coin in our ChatTee mobile app.

So here, we only can get TEE coin by installing aplication on android and iphone, are there have another change we can get TEE coin not instaling on phone?.
on phone i have experience all fund hacked by hacker. on this point i don't expection to instaling on android, hope have on web or pc software.

Yes getting a PC app would be just fine. But I haven't seen the news yet. does the team plan to develop the app or not
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 03:57:31 PM

unfortunatelly i can't use this app in my country, because i trying your apps and interest with are yu offerings in apps, and read great reiew in playstore, please expand in asean especially in indonesia Grin

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: