Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:55:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN][TEC] TEE-coin: Reward Token based Platform 🔥🔥  (Read 3040 times)
Alik69

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 10:48:51 AM

let's see how it all works, but of course their success in Singapore amazes me now.

the fact that they have a successful business now is very important, but let's see how much money they can attract. although if they sell only 2.5% of tokens I understand it is not very important and the project will develop in any case.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elektroxxsk

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 11:39:32 AM

will the platform support Fiat money ? Or do you plan to work only with cryptocurrencies ?
istiqomah5758

Activity: 105
Merit: 2

この世界はあ&#

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 12:02:29 PM

did you have article talking about this project 🤔?

早起きは進歩していません。怠け者が簡単な方法を見つけようとしている
alex6113

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 12:25:14 PM

as I understand it you can now can still take part in the bounty program ? since the rewards from the team are very generous. I think it will be popular with the community.
Hi, manhquang! Yes, bounty campaign is active and team TEE-coin invites everyone to take part!

🚀🚀(BOUNTY) TEE-coin - Reward Token-based Platform 🔥 $10M 🔥

I wonder if the tokens from the bounty program will be frozen in any way ? I think it would be the most correct.
diegovf

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 01:18:25 PM

This is the official collaboration link that Agoda created for us. You can use TEC in ChatTee application to grab our collaboration discount coupons.
https://www.agoda.com/chattee

I think the project will become more popular thanks to such a large-scale bounty. So good luck with the development of the project and I will be happy to participate in this.
wiicraft

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 02:34:10 PM

now it is in fact one of the best projects as they have something more than white paper) . And the fact that users will be able to get tokens for their activity is also very important.
nicnic22

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 03:44:00 PM

Perhaps I'll start with the bounty program, I think it's a good opportunity to get tokens and then I'll wait for the listing on the exchanges.
MountainMinerGuy

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 05:00:26 PM

Total supply 100B
2.5% from total supply for Crowdsale,1 TEC= $0.02.
Wow...Hard cap $50M?

Bounty pool 500M TEC = 5% from Crowdsale, one month after listed the price will drop below 1 sat Grin

you think so ? given that they have so many partners and have a working business. Do you think there will be no demand for tokens?

Until now I haven't heard about the official announcement from Agoda about partnership,  am I miss something?
Give me the link..

$10M bounty? Ah.. come on are you believe that?

well, it's got to be something big I think. But in any case, I will follow the development of the project. There should be a lot of participants if they have 86,000 downloads of the app right now.
Jose Narciso de Melo

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 08:23:28 AM

Total supply 100B
2.5% from total supply for Crowdsale,1 TEC= $0.02.
Wow...Hard cap $50M?

Bounty pool 500M TEC = 5% from Crowdsale, one month after listed the price will drop below 1 sat Grin

you think so ? given that they have so many partners and have a working business. Do you think there will be no demand for tokens?

Until now I haven't heard about the official announcement from Agoda about partnership,  am I miss something?
Give me the link..

$10M bounty? Ah.. come on are you believe that?

well, it's got to be something big I think. But in any case, I will follow the development of the project. There should be a lot of participants if they have 86,000 downloads of the app right now.

Yes, this suggests that the project is developing rapidly and will continue to develop. With each new country the number of downloads will only grow. I also downloaded the app for me it is a good opportunity to get tokens.
eliasvipnet2

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 09:25:26 AM

Perhaps I'll start with the bounty program, I think it's a good opportunity to get tokens and then I'll wait for the listing on the exchanges.

when will there be a listing and on what exchange? It will be very important to understand how the project will be popular with traders.
vladimir2505

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 10:32:37 AM

This is the official collaboration link that Agoda created for us. You can use TEC in ChatTee application to grab our collaboration discount coupons.
https://www.agoda.com/chattee

I think the project will become more popular thanks to such a large-scale bounty. So good luck with the development of the project and I will be happy to participate in this.

let's see what happens. I am afraid that we did not see the dump on the exchanges because of the large bounty pool.
ChadGen

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 11:34:23 AM

media publications are very important. top investors always pay attention to publications in the top media
sashaclearsky

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 12:43:29 PM

as I understand it I will be able to convert tokens to bitcoin and back inside the app? This means that external exchange in fact will not be necessary
cyrrus

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 01:45:59 PM

will the platform support Fiat money ? Or do you plan to work only with cryptocurrencies ?

as I understand it, now you can only exchange top cryptocurrencies for tokens. or just get them for free for activity.
TEE coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 77

TEE-coin - Reward Token based Platform!

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 01:57:20 PM

media publications are very important. top investors always pay attention to publications in the top media

Check out Interview with Toshiyuki Maeda, CTO At TEE-Coin

Reward Token Based On Cryptocurrency Technology
https://www.techbullion.com/interview-with-toshiyuki-maeda-cto-at-tee-coin-reward-token-based-on-cryptocurrency-technology/

TEE coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 77

TEE-coin - Reward Token based Platform!

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 01:58:19 PM

as I understand it I will be able to convert tokens to bitcoin and back inside the app? This means that external exchange in fact will not be necessary

Yes currently you can use our Top-up feature in our ChatTee mobile application to convert BTC or ETH to TEE-coin(TEC) without going to exchanges.

bypasser11

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 02:49:31 PM

I am also very interested in all this and I will gladly support the project for me in the near future.
billbojohn

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 03:59:51 PM

you will have IEO or did you spend the classic rounds of sales.
tabetebitcoins

Activity: 16

MMM Extra is the way to financial freedom

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 04:45:52 PM

Great business. It's basically the best I've seen so far. I will continue to monitor how the project is developing now.

MMM Extra GROW YOUR FUNDS TO 100%
vladimir2505

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 05:21:54 PM

as I understand it now tokens you can buy tokens only by writing to the contacts ? and what is now the minimum contribution to this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: