Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:26:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN][TEC] TEE-coin: Reward Token based Platform 🔥🔥  (Read 3040 times)
Garth

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:43:50 AM

did you have article talking about this project 🤔?

media publications are very important. top investors always pay attention to publications in the top media

Check out Interview with Toshiyuki Maeda, CTO At TEE-Coin

Reward Token Based On Cryptocurrency Technology
https://www.techbullion.com/interview-with-toshiyuki-maeda-cto-at-tee-coin-reward-token-based-on-cryptocurrency-technology/

lovely stuff thank you guys. Now I understand that you will provide a lot of services for business and that is why tokens will be in great demand.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jose Narciso de Melo

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:15:47 AM

as I understand it I will be able to convert tokens to bitcoin and back inside the app? This means that external exchange in fact will not be necessary

Yes currently you can use our Top-up feature in our ChatTee mobile application to convert BTC or ETH to TEE-coin(TEC) without going to exchanges.

I think it is very convenient and at these stages it will be enough. So the project will develop rapidly even without listing on exchanges.
eliasvipnet2

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:50:44 AM

the fact that the project has so many partners now certainly amazes me and I will gladly buy tokens for me. At least it's a successful and working business.
Orang2kere

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 12:48:32 PM

Great business. It's basically the best I've seen so far. I will continue to monitor how the project is developing now.
For 8 months, they have shown a very good pace of development. And I think that the big plus that the guys will not depend on the sales rounds as 2.5% is not very important.
silentwork

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 01:20:09 PM

you will have IEO or did you spend the classic rounds of sales.

as I understand they have proposals about IEO . Let's see how this project will develop further.
beho86

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 01:51:20 PM

as I understand it now tokens you can buy tokens only by writing to the contacts ? and what is now the minimum contribution to this project.

I am ready to buy tokens now. And I really like the way it works. still, it is important to see a working business.
surfdz

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 02:26:30 PM

Great business. It's basically the best I've seen so far. I will continue to monitor how the project is developing now.

they are already making progress. And I certainly like the team work. I wonder if the team members will be at the conference in Moscow?
milidon

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 02:58:34 PM

can I just use the chat to communicate with friends ? as I understand this will be maximally safely...
Joker168

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 03:32:59 PM

great bounty program. And the rewards are very generous and I will definitely take part in it...
vkondrakov

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 07:44:13 AM

great bounty program. And the rewards are very generous and I will definitely take part in it...

yeah, it's looking pretty good right now. we'll see what happens after the listing, but I can see even now that the team has done a good job.
Xanigv

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 08:43:31 AM

they are already making progress. And I certainly like the team work. I wonder if the team members will be at the conference in Moscow?

the team should be interested in making the project more recognizable and create more trust in this project.
pirapire1974

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 09:52:13 AM

as I understand it now tokens you can buy tokens only by writing to the contacts ? and what is now the minimum contribution to this project.

I am ready to buy tokens now. And I really like the way it works. still, it is important to see a working business.

that's really cool. If the project becomes popular around the world it will be convenient to receive tokens in one application.
RazelKull

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 10:51:55 AM

you will have IEO or did you spend the classic rounds of sales.

as I understand they have proposals about IEO . Let's see how this project will develop further.

you can buy tokens now at a better price and wait for the listing on exchanges or convert to bitcoin now.
saklitunov

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 11:55:26 AM

For 8 months, they have shown a very good pace of development. And I think that the big plus that the guys will not depend on the sales rounds as 2.5% is not very important.

let's see how it all will work in practice I probably download the app for me and I think it will be a good opportunity to earn.
serega128

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 12:55:40 PM

https://www.techbullion.com/interview-with-toshiyuki-maeda-cto-at-tee-coin-reward-token-based-on-cryptocurrency-technology/
the interview turned out just fine and I think and I learned even more learned what features will provide for business.
thaleslaray

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 01:57:40 PM

I will gladly support this project for me. I will monitor how it all works in practice. But like would understand as this will work on exchanges.

PoSToken - First PoS Token|Free Airdrop|No ICO
vkondrakov

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 03:04:57 PM

as I understand it I will be able to convert tokens to bitcoin and back inside the app? This means that external exchange in fact will not be necessary

Yes currently you can use our Top-up feature in our ChatTee mobile application to convert BTC or ETH to TEE-coin(TEC) without going to exchanges.

I think it is very convenient and at these stages it will be enough. So the project will develop rapidly even without listing on exchanges.

That is, even now I can convert the earned tokens and get bitcoin? Or at the moment it is impossible. ?
Xanigv

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 04:06:23 PM

Perhaps I'll start with the bounty program, I think it's a good opportunity to get tokens and then I'll wait for the listing on the exchanges.

I wonder if these tokens will be frozen in any way or not ? I just think that such a huge bounty pool can affect the price of the token on exchanges.
pirapire1974

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 05:17:24 PM

let's see how it all works, but of course their success in Singapore amazes me now.

the fact that they have a successful business now is very important, but let's see how much money they can attract. although if they sell only 2.5% of tokens I understand it is not very important and the project will develop in any case.

they work in Singapore to the full and then the project just needs to scale and this means that the demand for tokens will grow constantly.
RazelKull

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 06:59:54 AM

let's see how it all works, but of course their success in Singapore amazes me now.

the fact that they have a successful business now is very important, but let's see how much money they can attract. although if they sell only 2.5% of tokens I understand it is not very important and the project will develop in any case.

they work in Singapore to the full and then the project just needs to scale and this means that the demand for tokens will grow constantly.

I think a lot depends on how much investment they can attract . There have been several similar projects and they were not successful, although they did not even have working prototypes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: